Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

i quit

wellwisher Groupbie
wellwisher
wellwisher

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 7:31am | IP Logged

i dont see i have any purpose anymore here . dont feel bad but i dont want to be here anymore.

all thse pics are given to me by  my frd. instead linny knows reshma and so i will ask her to email reshma the pics of ur hero. and u guys are enjoy.

i take leave from this forum.

good bye!

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged
hey....aakash...don blame u buddy....its ok....as long as thr are no hard feelings...... do come bak and say a hi whenever u feel like....or even if u wanna join full swing...we'll be waitin.....
but do keep in touch....come online sometime...and we'll talk....
but must say...will miss u a lot buddy.... Cry
take care...!
love,
Reshma. Smile
Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 11:27am | IP Logged

what happened now? Confused
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 12:31am | IP Logged
i dont know too....i guess he may just want to be here anymore....its ok rite? i guess we have to let him make his own choice.... my only relief is...as long as aakash is not leavin with any hard feelins against us...i wont feel guilty..... so we have to respect his decision!
-.nandini.- IF-Rockerz
-.nandini.-
-.nandini.-

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
you're right reshma...as long as there are no hard feelings, he has all the right to choose whatever he wants, and we should respect his decision...if he feels like taking a break, then maybe that is what is best for him...but yeah, aakash - if you ever feel like coming back or even visiting us sometime, we'll welcome you with open arms...take care, and cheers!
-.nandini.- IF-Rockerz
-.nandini.-
-.nandini.-

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
you're right reshma...as long as there are no hard feelings, he has all the right to choose whatever he wants, and we should respect his decision...if he feels like taking a break, then maybe that is what is best for him...but yeah, aakash - if you ever feel like coming back or even visiting us sometime, we'll welcome you with open arms...take care, and cheers!
-.nandini.- IF-Rockerz
-.nandini.-
-.nandini.-

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 7:41am | IP Logged
s-pari Senior Member
s-pari
s-pari

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged
hi wellwisher,
I logged in today after 10days(as i was on a holiday) just hopping to hear something nice from u ... i was waiting for ur reply for long(9th May...) but i was very very DISSAPPOINTED to read whatever happened these 10 days...
anyways ...please forgive and forget it yaar...all these things keep happening betw friends ...i guess we all are a part of a big family of ss ( it was u who said me this once) above all u r a good friend of Bhanu who i feel is very friendly,understanding ,cool and forgiving so please chill....forget it all and start afresh...give it a thought...ok

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

DJ's Creative Unit's big budget show titled as Chamak to air on Life OK! DJ's Creative Unit's big budget show titled as Chamak to air on Life OK!  26

DJ's Creative Unit is all set for their next venture on Life OK titled ...

Iqbal Azad in Sajda! Iqbal Azad in Sajda!  14

Rohit Roy gets his right hand in Iqbal Azad...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index