Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kritz4ever

IF-Dazzler

kritz4ever

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
hi 
many of u dont know me i am a silent member n i just love to read the ffs of our dear arjuhi. When kmh went off i really felt bad but all u writers r keeping the memories of  kmh n also our one n only arjun n arohi ,n now i feel like all ur ffs r part of my life r in the sense iam addicted to them bcoz the first thing i do wen i wake up is just open the forum n check any updates if there after completing them i will go on with other works i am weak at writing so bare with my mistakes i tried to write this bcoz i felt like expressing my views to all the writers who r doing fab job sry if i bored any one n once again i want to thank all the ff writers  in this forum who make my day Smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12piamistperfectsoulpprerna18Looshikazacharjuhi4evrmysticloverkavyasammIsHeZ.x.vrshn.cherry227Arjuhi_kkArjuhisis..oneOone..shibzsreeja_rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanks To All FF writers" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

DITTO!!!!

i agree with u completely! i too was a silent reader  but thought of joining the forum jst 4 all the ff''s.My day doesnt end without reading nything on arjuhiSmile

i have read all the ff/os/ss written on arjuhi n must say all of them r jst WONDERFUL!!!
Even though kmh is off air nowCry but our arjuhi r still there with us coz of the amazing writersClapClapClap

i sincerely want to thank all the writers for writing such amazing stuff on arjuhi.
luv kmh Heart
luv arjuhi
n most importantly u ALL WRITERSStarStarStarStar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-perfectsoulkritz4everkavyasamsreeja_roxArjuhisis..oneOone..

perfectsoul

perfectsoul

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Agree with you. Thanks to them, Arjuhi is still a part of our life and I wish it remains so.

THANKOOO to all FF Writers. A big HUG from me.Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kritz4everkavyasamArjuhi_kk..oneOone..sreeja_roxArjuhisis

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Exactly!! i do the same thing!

i might even be late but i'll never leave home without checking for updates here!!

Thanks to every writer, be it FFs or the Ppl who make amazing posts! We Love You!! You guys make us over come the void that KMH going off ar created!

It's almost been a year and Arjuhi still remain close to my heart! Once again, thanks to you'll!! muah!!

Take care <3 <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kritz4everkavyasamArjuhi_kksreeja_roxArjuhisis..oneOone..

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
ditto to d post dear!!totally agree with you.and varsh same here.in my half an hour journey 2 colege am totaly hookd on to IF and even in college every 5min i will be opening up IF 2 chck d new updates and sumtimes my frnds really get's irritatd wen am hookd on 2 IF and nt hearing dm nly!!!
Ya kmh ended last year on may 26th and we miss it like anythng.But d ff writers here just fill d empty space lft in my heart!!thank u so very mch for d wonderfull ff's raman di,mahi,varsh,moon,jaya di and achu:):) u guys rock!!!!luv u all<3<3
So very sorry if i lft out sum1's name!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kritz4everkavyasamArjuhisis..oneOone..

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
me tooo agreeing with you all

Hats off to not only the ff writers but also to all the amazing active members in the forum because of whom the forum is open till date

Thanks a lot guys - actually i was looking for a platform to thank my fellow members in this forum and hence snatching this oppurtunity to open up my heart

Thanks for the thread and thx once again to all the members in the forum

A BIG THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM - COME LETS ALL HAVE A BEAR HUGHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Edited by Arjuhisis - 03 April 2012 at 6:01am

-anzaeram-perfectsoulkritz4everkavyasam..oneOone..sreeja_rox

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
ya, me too wanna thank all those sweet writers who made me fall even more in love with Arjuhi...Heart

they r so cute together, n these ff's just made me imagine them showing there love, emotions, characteristics n make me love all the aspects and looks of them

thanku so much guys Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kritz4everkavyasamsreeja_roxArjuhisis

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Me joining the group hug too!

-anzaeram-perfectsoulkritz4everkavyasamArjuhisissreeja_rox

Post Reply New Post

Go to top