Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
ABians I saw the NEW PROMO OF AB.
omg omg FINALLY our DBPS gonna confess his love for Krishna.DancingPartyPintu was shown remembering all moments spent with Krishna while riding bike.He stops the bike streches his both hands ,closes his eyes and screams "KRISHNA!! hum tumse bahut pyaar karte hai ".Every1 is seeing him.Date written was 5th April:D .Omg i seriously can't wait for Pintu's dhasu DBPS ishtyle confession Day DreamingEmbarrassed

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

apa123mystifyredivra4dd.coolrealitytvBhavyaRedyJasluvsKinshukXxAsiyaxXThruMyEyez-Nitakkushi06WhiteNights.shaazisandiabkaverisigridAngeloScurowadi..doll-SilverDragon-kmfan_2pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO!! - Pintu confesses his love :D" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I want to see this promoBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

I want to see this promoBig smileEmbarrassed

OMG Angel I just can't explain u how beautiful the promo was !!!! I was literally blushing by seeing the Promo Embarrassed . U should have seen the way Pintu screams KRISHNAAA Day Dreaming . I hope Some1 uploads the Promo soon . Can't wait for 5th April EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 02 April 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiabAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
OMG! you really got me excited with this bit Moni. Really eager to watch it as wellDay Dreaming
I wonder what happened that made him lose himself into confessingLOL but anyways glad that he does it. Me thinks we shall get a super romantic (sweet in this couple's case) scene between Prishna today or tomorrow. And Pintu's feelings overpowers him when he remembers all those beautiful moments with Krishna, there by this confession moment!

moniluvskinshuk

ThruMyEyez-Nita

Goldie

ThruMyEyez-Nita

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, can't wait to actually see the promo...Smile

moniluvskinshuk

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing moni...cant wait to watch

moniluvskinshuk

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG Hyperventilating i cant wait to watch the promo yaar ..
What made him do that yaar waiting for the new storyy haii mei marjawaaa subah subah itni achchi khabar suna dii Moni dii thansksss ...

moniluvskinshuk

aminadanbellosa

Groupbie

aminadanbellosa

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
pls where didi u wacth the video

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.