ManVeer OS: Never Too Late

xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

ManVeer OS: Never Too Late

Hey everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

This OS has been written for a long time but I just never got the guts to post it until now since I don't know if it came out the way I visualized it all, but I decided to post it anyways and I'll let you guys decide now πŸ˜Š

Also forgive me for making it so dramatic, and I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

Oh and the italics represents Udayveer's thoughts only.

I'll let you read it now πŸ˜ƒ

It was the most awaited day of her life.. the most awaited day of any girl's life: her marriage day.

Manyata continued sitting and staring into space without a word. Her mother, the only person who could find it in their heart to forgive her for what she did to their beloved yuvraaj, was helping her get ready. The rest of them even refused to come to her wedding. Everyone except for him. Udayveer. As the name entered her mind, Manyata's mind started rewinding and flashbacks started playing in her head. He had been her only support, her savior when her family was bent on making her life miserable by pushing her into a forceful marriage.

He had helped her, selflessly, even though he had lost so much in the process. But if she was happy, than nothing else in the world mattered. And today was his final test, the last thing and then it would all be over. He walked into her room, anticipating that today was going to require even more self restraint than usual. Sure enough, as soon as he saw her dressed up as a bride, every thought flew out of his mind.

He wasn't sure for how long he stayed frozen at the door unable to pull his eyes away from the reflection that he saw of her in the mirror. Just when Komal was about to place Manyata's heavy duppata on her head, Udayveer walked in and motioned her to let him do it.

Manyata was so lost in her thoughts that she did not realize when Udayveer entered her room. When she felt the fabric of her lehenga on her head she finally looked up and saw both of them in the mirror.

"Udayveer," the name escaped her lips, causing a flutter in his heart.

"Manyata chalein?" Udayveer asked and did his best to smile and ease the tension in the air, but even his smirk looked forced today.

He couldn't do it. He couldn't hand over his precious angel to that demon Akash. Okay that was exaggerating, because Manyata was NOT and angel and Akash was not THAT bad. Still, she was HIS princess. Oh lord, here we go again. What he had to do was probably going to hurt him and his ego more than stabbing himself with a knife a thousand times over. But he had to do it.

"Princess!? Jaane nahin hain kya?" Udayveer asked, disturbing Manyata who was just as lost in her own thoughts as he had been. Before she made an effort to get up in that heavy attire, he put out his hand for her, hoping that at least today she would not reject it.

Manyata stared at his outstretched hand and without another thought, placed her own in his. It fit so perfectly, Manyata could not help think. As she got up with his help, a thousand questions were going around in her mind. Was he sad? Depressed? Angry? Happy? She knew that he was giving up a lot. Wasn't the purpose of his life to marry her and rule over two kingdoms? But when she turned around to face him, she wondered if there was something more than just a broken dream. She was so busy trying to look through his perfectly carved mask which never showed a hint of his real emotions, that she did not realize how close together they were standing.

"Don't look at me like that Princess," and for the first time it was Udayveer who turned his eyes away from her and stared out the window.

"Why?" escaped from Manyata's mouth.

"Why!? Because you look so beautiful that I might kiss you. And if you do not start walking right now, I swear I will not regret what happens," Udayveer said. Manyata's mouth flew open in shock, and Udayveer used the opportunity to wink at her.

"Kutte! Tu kabhi nahin sudhre ga!" Manyata said, but she couldn't help but smile.

"Can we actually go now? Unless you've changed your mind, in that case.." Uday said purposely bringing his face closer to hers near the end of his sentence. Manyata pushed him back playfully and for a moment they both smiled at each other like little kids before they both started walking to Uday's car, hand in hand. He helped her sit in the front seat and then sat in the driver's seat.

Manyata stared out the window for the whole car ride. Something was just not right about this. Her marrying Akash. It had been her dream for the longest time. Now when it is about to come true, why didn't she feel..happy? Or elated? She looked at Uday for what must be the fifth time in five minutes and all of a sudden she wanted to cry. He was really going to let her go? What happened to never giving her up? A voice called reprimanded her in her head.

But this is what you wanted Manyata! Good job! You proved it to everyone that no matter how much love and care they showered over you, you can't change. Monia doesn't change for people, people change for her. Like always, you won. Then why wasn't she happy! Why were her eyes tearing up on their own!?

The car halted abruptly.

"Princess, what's wrong?" Udayveer asked, not able to see her suffering anymore. Manyata looked at Udayveer and gulped. She couldn't believe that she was about to get married and she still hadn't made up her mind. All this time, she was so busy concentrating on not losing to him and her family, that she didn't think whether winning was even worth it. And now when she had won, her mind was playing cruel games with her.

"Udayveer, woh.. main..uhh," Manyata stammered.

"Manyata!! Kya baat hain? Kuch kehna chahti ho? Agar haan toh humme jaldi batao warna tumhare majnu ko wahan heart attack ho jayega tumhara wait karte karte," Udayveer joked.

Akash! How could she forget that he was waiting for her! He had already done so much for her, been so patient, loving and kind when she had only tested that patience. And it dawned on her that it was TOO late! Too late to back out now. To late to think things over now. Too late to figure out what she felt for the man beside her.

"Kuch nahin Udayveer. Tum gadi chalao." Manyata said decisively.

"As you wish Princess," he whispered and he started driving again.

The easier this was over, the better for him and his stupid aching heart. He had learned to crush all his heart's hopes long time ago. There used to be a time when he was convinced that he and Manyata were made for each other and that she did, in some corner of her heart, love him. But he was done with that. He knew the truth. Manyata doesn't love him. And she will never love him.

The rest of the car ride was spent in that which many people underestimate. Silence. But sometimes it is more powerful than words could ever be. And in this case it was too. That was one thing that Manyata could never understand. She sometimes felt like her and Udayveer were somehow connected in an unexplainable way. She was known for never shutting up, but she knew that often the people who talked the most, held back the most secrets. He had always seemed to understand exactly what she wanted, without her even saying it. Even the way he looked at her was different. When his eyes looked at her, she felt like they were saying something to her. She never felt like this with Akash, and the more she tried to deny that fact, the more her heart was convinced of it.

The car came to a screeching halt once again.

"Now what Udayveer?" Manyata asked.

"Now you get married Manyata," Uday replied. And Manyata realized after looking around that they had reached the Mandir. Uday opened her door for her and she stepped out.

He should have known that no matter how much he had prepared his heart for this, it was going to hurt anyways. But then again, he wasn't called a Yuvraaj for no reason.

He lead her to the Temple's steps, although the only thing he wanted to do was hold her tight in his arms and never let her go. When they finally reached the bottom of the steps, Manyata realized that Udayveer had stopped walking.

"Udayveer, why'd you stop?" Manyata asked.

"Nothing, Princess. I just have to park the car. You should go now. Akash is waiting up there," Udayveer told her.

"You aren't coming?" Manyata's asked shocked. "You're the only one I have Uday. Even my family didn't come to support me. I know I am asking for a lot, but please don't leave," Manyata felt like crying. As soon as he saw the tears in her eyes, his heart sank.

This was the happiest day of her life, and he couldn't ruin it by not being there for her. Regardless of what happened, they were still best friends, childhood best friends.

"I will come Princess. I promise you," he reassured her and then sat in his car and drove away to park it somewhere. Manyata walked up the steps with a heavy heart. She realized that she her body was trembling and got a hold of herself.

As soon as they saw her, Akash, Chiki and Soni took turns hugging her and telling her how beautiful she looked. But Manyata was barely paying any attention. As soon as the priest was about to start the marriage ceremony, Manyata yelled.

"Udayveer kahan hain!?"

"Monia, what are you saying?" Akash asked her, flinching when she said the name.

"Akash he promised me that he would be here when we get married!" Manyata panicked.

"Monia, why are you making such a big deal about it? He was probably too hurt that you are marrying me instead of him and is probably sulking in some corner. Forget him now," Akash said desperately.

"Akash! How could you say that when you know that he is the one who even brought me all the way here! And Udayveer promised me. There's something wrong!" Manyata could feel it in heart. Before Akash or Chiki could stop her, Manyata ran away.

She climbed down the steps as fast as she could and yelled out his name. But no one listened, but she kept running. She didn't even know why, but her heart said that this was important. That she needed to at least see him one last time.

"UDAYVEER" she screamed in horror when she saw him fighting alone with five men, all who had weapons. But even before that, she saw the blood on his clothes, the deep gashes on his arms and legs. She saw him falling to the ground and she screamed his name again. The men all scattered as their job was done and as they saw Manyata approaching them.

"Udayveer!" Manyata screamed. Her knees collapsed to the ground beside him and she hoisted his head up and into her lap. Tears streamed down her face, but she was unaware of her own self. Before she knew it, she was choking on the air as she had forgotten to breath.

Udayveer closed his eyes.

He was heavily injured but he didn't feel it at all. In fact, he felt like he was in heaven. All he could feel was the soft coolness of her hands as they brushed his forehead and her soft voice that was calling out her name' Then his name got louder and louder and he could feel the hot tears that were spilling from her eyes as they dropped on his face. He forced himself to fight the drowsiness that was taking over his body. He could hear her voice in the distance but couldn't get himself to open his eyes.

"I am sooo.. sorry," Manyata said within sobs. "It is all my fault. I was always too egotistic and stupid to realize what you are for me."

What the hell is she talking about?!

"But the truth is that I love you Uday! Please please don't leave me, otherwise I will die without you!"

The words acted like an antidote to all his pain and his eyes shot open all at once.

"Udayveer!" Manyata was relieved when he opened his eyes, but it just made her cry more.

"Princess. Stop crying. Kuch nahin hua humme," Udayveer tried reassuring her. He forced himself to sit up for her sake. She threw her arms around him and hugged him as tight as she could.

When they finally separated she complained, "You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"Oh but I am so happy that I did. Otherwise I would never find out,"

"Find what out! And can you just keep your mouth shut for a while? We need to get you to a doctor first and that Akash needs to get murdered from my hands as I am dead sure that he sent those people to hurt you" Manyata said in a rush.

"Now now Princess. Do not try to change the topic! And I refuse to go anywhere with you until you say it again!' Udayveer protested.

"Say what?"

"Stop acting otherwise you will have to watch me bleed,"

"Fine! I love you Udayveer. You are the most stubborn, idiotic, annoying, khoon-choosne wala halkat person I have ever met in my life, but I still love you!" Manyata finally confessed.

"Don't say that I didn't warn you...'" and before she could realize what was happening, he crushed her lips with his own and kissed her with love and passion.

And they lived happily ever after.

The End!

Criticism and comments are certainly welcomed! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! THIS WAS JUST AMAZING!!!This was so well written! U should really continue with os or maybe even ff's!!;) This is 1 of my fave os I've ever read!!:) Gr8 work!!:)
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waooo wat post...hope to see more...
BlueRobbin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was just awesome😊
thank u yaar--ur the bestπŸ˜‰
u shud really continueπŸ˜ƒ
akkiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww ...that was so adorable ...

absolutely loved it ...keep writing more of these ...it was a pleasure  reading

keep up the good work
love
akki
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the os please  do write more!
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want this to be true . i want then to kiss, get married and have a dozen babies and watch the dozen have another dozen children each. why do you write so well, watching tv becomes torture.
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its truely awesome..
loved it...
SALESHNI thumbnail
Hope this really Happens!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AKlover101

OMG!! THIS WAS JUST AMAZING!!!This was so well written! U should really continue with os or maybe even ff's!!;) This is 1 of my fave os I've ever read!!:) Gr8 work!!:)

OMG thanks soo much! your comment really made my day πŸ˜ƒ