Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Okay so I was flicking through B4U and I saw this trailer with Gippy Grewal! I was like Mel Karade probably showing on B4U but guess not :l It's actually Gippy's new movie! Party Since MKR came out I have been waiting for him to come back onscreen and do something like amazing!

Anyways Mirza: The Untold Story is out this friday// 6th April 2012

Here's the trailer, I am planning on going to see it on the weekend: -

Anyone else Gippy fans? or going to see it?

Yo Yo Honey Singh is also in this movie! since Lak 28, he is like phattey chakda everywhere and his song Gabbru and Angrezi beat are amazing too :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dharampatni--Real.Madrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirza: The Untold Story//6th April 2012" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I KNOWWW! Damnnn I can't wait till its up on internet lol Embarrassed I loveee the trailers and songs, especially "Pind Nanke"! The movie seems to have an amazing story and the action and all is good!  Have you seen that trailer with Yo Yo Honey Singh?

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
^^ Yep!! I saw the Yo Yo trailer too! I think he looks so amazing!! So do you watch many Punjabi movies?? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yeahh I watch all of them.. I mean I have seen most of them lol! and you?

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I am punjabi so that's all Dad watches at home!! LOL & nothing beats bhangra music! I mean I love hindi songs and english gaane ROFL but punjabi songs are number 1 forever!! 

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
True, Punjabi music is the best! I don't like Hindi songs but I do like Spanish :)

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
=O Surprisingly, i had completely forgotten about this movie. =/ But i'm totally going to watch it even though Gippy's acting was kinda iffy in the previous movie. ROFL 

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Jott... vekh li movie? I still have to watch it :\

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.