Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SonarMeye

Hi Natasha, Thank you for the thread & the lovely episode photos. I was wondering whether is is possible to include some of the Anas & Deepika photos in the Photo Gallery of their profile so that we can comment on those. I appreciate your contribution.

Yes dear we can and i will soon 😳
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

i forgot to come by and say thanks Natasha - much appreciated!!

Meena - this girl is so hilarious!! its amazing the things she is able to do... and get away with lol

divorce bomb coming today...most likely at the end of the epi - and will be dragged till Monday...

Ahaaan😛
i agree they will drag this issue till monday for sure
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Ready for life update... 5 min left🤣
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
The episode starts with sooraj is servicing his bike.. some ladies come and ask him to take chunri for her wife.. sooraj say he don't want it..

Sandhya is making envelope for shop and remembering the scene what sooraj say her before leaving sandhya say i guess he is angry with me when he will return i will explain him

Sooraj is back in shop asking chotu how they handle the shop without him.. Chotu tell him that sandhya has deal all the customer and she is very good.. she loves you alot that's why she do all this..

Sandhya sitting sooraj comes and say what was need to all this.. Sandhya say there alot of customers and i have to do all this and today i get to know how people are mad about your sweets😳 and then she show him envelope and was about to say something but bhaboo call her to receive her friends call.. Sooraj thinking after yesterday night still she have this feeling..

Bhaboo say sandhya to her friend not to call late night.. Preeti ask sandhya did she sign divorve paper?😡 (isko kiya prob hai bhai) On the  other hand sooraj picks the divorce paper... Sandhya saying she will never sign that paper as this is her home for lifetime.. Preeti again start his stupidity and saying you have to what your parents has teach you.. sandhya say that's what i am doing.. My parents teach me to adjust...👍🏼 i really know what they teach me..Sooraj read the paper Taalak Nama and is all shocked 😲 tear in his eyes Remembering there marriage and the time he spend with sandhya. Flashback is shown and DABH music in background 😭

Sandhya still on phone.. Preeti tell her she is shifting and now she will not be with her.. Sandhya request her to not talk again on this topic as she never want divorce.. Soraj all sad.. sandhy coming back in room.. Sooraj fold the paper and put in the drawer..

Part 2
Sooraj is making his bed.. Sandhya say let me make it but sooraj is sad say no he will do it  sandhya show her the letter and say they give sample of sweets to them.. Sooraj say he will see later.. Sandhya thinking he is still angry with me.

Part 3
SurYa lying and thinking.. DABH song is playing n background.. Sooraj is crying😭(OMG his expression was awesome👍🏼) too good

PRECAP:
Sooraj is saying does sandhya really want divorce from him.. 
Just saw half precap can someone complete it 😳

Edited by Natasha... - 12 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tusargam main saas piyagi,
mare pank tu parvasu piya,
thaar maaro milan aisa
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for live updates:-). So today's episode was a mixed bag. One hand we know now that Sandy wil never want divorce and on other hand Suraj thinks Divorce is imminent...This will keep us thinking about Monday. Hope Sandy clears the misunderstandings somehow...I don't want Suraj to feel so sad...CV's should make SurYa talk about D paper and clear the misunderstanding rather than drag it for a week or so...
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tnx Nats 🤗 i need to watch the epi then 😉
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ramyaks--

tusargam main saas piyagi,
mare pank tu parvasu piya,
thaar maaro milan aisa

😍
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What's that precap? I hope its only a dream of sooraj😔
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Originally posted by: timepass

thanks for live updates:-). So today's episode was a mixed bag. One hand we know now that Sandy wil never want divorce and on other hand Suraj thinks Divorce is imminent...This will keep us thinking about Monday. Hope Sandy clears the misunderstandings somehow...I don't want Suraj to feel so sad...CV's should make SurYa talk about D paper and clear the misunderstanding rather than drag it for a week or so...

Yes hope sandy clear the misunderstanding soon.. i don't want sooraj to cry yarr😭