Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😳
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

It's very sweet of you Natasha to organize all this for us DABH IFers...Keeping the stickies neat and tidy, organizing the newsletter and all the other 101 things that I'm sure go towards the upkeep of this forum...THANK YOU VERY MUCH hun 👏, to you and  to everyone else involved in giving us a smooth forum experience 😃...

Unfortunately, I wont be able to commit to anything that requires live/immediate/daily action (toddler), but if you need something done over the space of a few days, I'll help if I can...Let me know if you need weekly/monthly updates/anything else, Ok?

Ditto to that.

I keep thinking as to how I can promote this show more as I feel it deserves more fans in this forum then it has right now.

Your efforts must be lauded Natasha!!! Thank you! 🤗

Due to the time difference I can't promise on live updates. I keep telling myself that I'll go to bed early and catch up on the epi tmrw. Instead, now it is 3:30am and I'm still tapping away at the keyboard long after the epis finished.

I even slept in and was late to work this morning 😳 Very bad form! 

Still I can promise to try my best to comment at least once a day and double such efforts for the days that I miss.  👍🏼
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
malmsey_79: Thanks alot for lovely comment 🤗

Ok guyz thanks foy uor support m changing the name of the topic to Episode discussion thread(EDT) here you will daily find a live update of epi my me.. 😳 and we all have to make this thread active my discussing daily episode

Love you all 🤗

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Natasha thanks for all your efforts. EDT would be good to read even if I can't be here for the live update. We can still comment on the epi and have a laugh hopefully. Thanks again.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww thanks Natasha! Really appreciate all that u do for us and the forum!! :) and yes I will def come by and discuss the epi here...it's just hard do to time differences...I hate stupid daylight savings I used to be able to watch the epi before work everyday ...now I spend my day peaking into the forum to see what happened lol
SonarMeye thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Suraj was so happy with his talk to Bhabo & Babasha,waiting eagerly to give the gift to his wife. Sandya was happy too & was ready to start working hard to utilise the secong chance. And then bang - she had to hear the venomous vicious truth out of the horses mouth. What a two faced evil is this woman - Bhabo is still saying Sandya is a lier whereas Bhabo herself has taken the help of lie to convince her son that Sandya passed the test, when her heart is full of hatrate for Sandya. Love Babasha - he is so wise & his love for SurYa & trust on Sandya is just & adorable.

Poor Suraj - what a jhatka! Anticipating a joyous celebration but had to face the cruel reality. Loved Sandya today - I said earlier that this girl needed to cry & pour her out, otherwise she would end up a mental patient. Each & every word she said was true & justifiable. I have one regret that she did not mention 'Meena buy the Contraceptive pill & I get blamed'. Suraj needed to know all this & also Suraj know that Mohit's blame is still on Sandya's head & Meena's necklace stealing is not exposed to anybody, not even to Sandya. Sandya said that she is 'insan' as well & no body even think about what she is going through. Oh the last scene when one was crying & another one was extremely sad but was not able to comfort the other, that poor girl needed a tight hug. The BG score was so sad - overall a very touching scene. Well done DABH Team. Both Anas & Deepika was superb but it was Deepika's day today, her dialogue delivery, her expressions were outstanding. I was crying all the time. Well done Deepika.

Dear IF friends, Deepika deserves our appreciation as well - there is so little comments for her profile. When you comment on Anas, please do a one liner for Deepika. We want to promote Anas & Deepika jodi - they compliment each other & together have the potential to become the next sizzling couple.Thanx

Natasha, It is an wonderful proposal & thank you for initiating this. I also feel that this show should get more fans & rise in IF ranking, Anas & Deepika needs to go up the rank as well. Once I have posted some idea how we can try. I shall do some research & post the analysis. I live in the UK so my take on the episode will be late, hope people will read it. I appreciate your contribution.
Edited by SonarMeye - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Natasha thanks for all your help and doing so much for this forum ...  I will surely try to comment as often as I can on the posts
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Done Edited by Natasha... - 12 years ago
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
koi nai hai  Edited by Natasha... - 12 years ago
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the LU Natasha!😊