Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IndYa4u

DOh!.. see all this dazzling is blinding me already πŸ˜‰
Gita - in that case, aap to Ram ki PA ban gayee aur aap ki nikal padi. Just dont let Angie find out. she has exclusive rights on Mr, Kapoor.. ya know. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She already knows yaar... you are the only one not on the boat yet! She had already applied to me for an apppontment with RK and I haven't given her one yet! πŸ˜‰
mem1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

🀣🀣
you are missing Angie too much! me too!

ME TOO... And it must be killing her to be away from IF at this time of day!
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mem1

She already knows yaar... you are the only one not on the boat yet! She had already applied to me for an apppontment with RK and I haven't given her one yet! πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

Kya baat hai. See how you guys are? hiding all this from me? chalo koi baat nahi. Mera appt fix kar dijiye Gita ji. that too.. before Angies' πŸ˜‰

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou for just makin this thread
out of the entire episode i could even bear the trio butnot karthik he was just stupid.
priya was gorgeous today but i missed her smile a lot.
mem1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: armanz

Thankyou for just makin this thread
out of the entire episode i could even bear the trio butnot karthik he was just stupid.
priya was gorgeous today but i missed her smile a lot.

I agree. Even the trio were better than Kartik. He was not just stupid, he was offensive today. 
I don't care how wrong the wife is, you can't simply listen to your mom, and sister and yell at your wife in front of the whole family. Nuts had not done anything offensive in front of him in this instance. During the times when she did say things to his parents and called them names in front of him , he kept quiet. He was just horrible today. And to do that in front of Nuts' brother too... 
The sharma family should have thought "Hmmm... hum uski behen ko is tarah treat kar rahe hain. aur Sid ko bura bhi nahin lag raha... Jaroor koi gadbad hai!"

mem1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: D4BALH

And how dare he tell Nuts that Sid is a guest and she should
be nice to him. Mr. Nice, how about not
yelling at that guest's sister in front of that guest. That would have been
nice!Ya. Stupid kartik. He is creating drama infront of her brother n asking her to behave sensibly? Oh god! Why do cvs write such a cheap dialogues?? Btw epi was good for watching just for once. No need to watch it repeatedly.. Btw its has been 4 epi that i haven't neither watched repeat telecast nor downloaded epi. Is that me show has lost its charm thesedays?

Kartik was such a nice character in the beginning. He was cute, with a big , lovable smile. He was  a good, middle class boy with solid values. HE stood up for his sister and refused to marry before her. He slapped Nuts when she deserved it. He was really a good character. then from the day he got married his character went into the dumps. he had nothing to say all those times Nuts openly insulted his parents in front of him . He was silent during the big fashion show fiasco... Which husband and brother would behave like that? and today he was just Terrible. They have totally ruined his character. 

You are right about the episode. there is not need to watch this  one more than once. 
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agree with Mittal...u have officially taken Angie's placeβ­οΈπŸ‘...beautifully written and presented...liked the way u gave your feedback on the show ...Very balanced and interesting take ...positives and the negatives combined make a colourful meal...most of the time feedback tilts to one side only ..either u have only rose coloured spectacle views or plain griping and  negativity spewed..Feedback is supposed to be both focussing on both positives and negatives.Loved to read your Ram diaries...u are a good writer..keep it upπŸ‘
newbahu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i liked the way Nuts "Jakofyied" Kartik's hand when they both left for work! Poor guy was in total shock of what just happened! Even FIL was shocked!
princessphulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said  totaly agree with ur all point...

but priya behaviour was natural...
...as we are angry with whom...whom we love most...we cann't see that whom we love...are not understanding us...this make us angry& upset...so is happening with priya...

but she dont know that...ram understand her...he know that priya is fear & overprotective toward ayesha...

it was quite natural,...if in balh we see that after thu episdoe...she is clam...& behaving like lovely wife...then it was not so real...as she was upset...so she is not talking with ram...it was natrural...
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessphulwa

well said  totaly agree with ur all point...

but priya behaviour was natural...
...as we are angry with whom...whom we love most...we cann't see that whom we love...are not understanding us...this make us angry& upset...so is happening with priya...

but she dont know that...ram understand her...he know that priya is fear & overprotective toward ayesha...

it was quite natural,...if in balh we see that after thu episdoe...she is clam...& behaving like lovely wife...then it was not so real...as she was upset...so she is not talking with ram...it was natrural...

Well said! Also Priya does not know that Ram talked with Sid, I really liked  the way he tried to defend Priya, Sid was asusual trying to take adv of situation, talking bad about Priya. Ram understands her, but Priya does not know that. I love BALH because of this, the way they show ( ignoring some stupidity) certain emotions are very real, Also Priya realized her mistake too, and that is the reason she was calm and quite, but she was also hurt as she thought Ram did not support her, although Ram acted perfectly according to the situation presented to him. Anyway So both were right . I think priya needs some time to think straight as she did not know Nih's real nature, this is the first time for her, she is helpless that her sis is not listening, Ram is not on her side ( according to her thinking) and on top of that Nih 's warning.