Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
When the first promos aired, I swore not to watch another saas bahu crap. But the last promo where they introduced the 3rd DIL was a gr8 teaser and change the genre of the show altogether LOL

Loved the hilarious dialogs of the MIL, even though she is quite evil and physically abused her DIL.
I just hate it when women keep quiet and keep on accepting torture and wait for someone else to save them Sleepy

Thankfully Ambe(isn't that the name) got introduced today itself... Jay's character seems to be quite cool though why he doesn't stop his mom from being rude went above my head Confused
Hope the 3rd DIL knocks sense in the MIL that having sons doesn't give u a 'status'.. her repetitive dialogs of 'I am the mom of 3 sons' pissed me off Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MrRockySinghaahanaatrePicasso9abhina_roksiqbalsloverLadyDabanggkahkashansakinamisty85--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Entertaining epi.!" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aahanaatre

aahanaatre

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Yup agree with u...

Even I hate the saas bahu sagas...
But here is something diff. ...

Seems 70s style story where dear saasuma is torturing her bahu both physically n mentally... Angry

waiting 4 the 3rd bahu Smile
as she will present 2day's generation...

The show is interesting...

N 2day's epi. was superb... Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm._dkmystery_--Udhay--

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
haven't watched the first epi yet, but i had the same reaction to the first promos of the show. However, knowing the current trend in shows, i had a feeling that the channel won't come up with a ghisa pita story of saas-bahu, there had to be a twist in the age old presentation of saas-bahu saga. But i was pleasantly surprised with the promo of the new bahu. lol. This is going to be a funny show. And to see Jay after so long in a fiction is gonna be fun. :D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Same case with me... my mom usually watches SNS at that time but she was also excited for this show... toh aadhe time idhar aur aadhe time udhar..LOL...But I guess she'll switch over to this show as star plus is pulling off many shows after IPL...  I liked the last part... the lead girl seems to be strong.

MrRockySingh

MrRockySingh

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Yes, Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha's first episode was very funny & entertaining.
Kairee looks good at 7:00 pm

I have personally seen in society where MIL feels insecure when DIL comes to house that they will create gap b/w mother-son relationship. Hope Ambi teaches a lesson to Imarti Devi & clears this misconception.

And whats the meaning of Humbe which Imarti devi keep on saying after every sentence

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
i hate saas bahu sagas but only watching because its funny hehe
divya ab hum yaha hi rehenge for next 6 monthsROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm._dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahanaatre

Yup agree with u...

Even I hate the saas bahu sagas...
But here is something diff. ...

Seems 70s style story where dear saasuma is torturing her bahu both physically n mentally... Angry

waiting 4 the 3rd bahu Smile
as she will present 2day's generation...

The show is interesting...

N 2day's epi. was superb... Clap

Colors has very rightly started new shows that r really fresh.. be it rona dhona free NBT, thriller chal or this one which has saas bahu but with a twist LOL

omg yes, I remembered Lalita Pawar, who could kill by her looks Ouch LOL

I got irritated by how scared the elder DIL is...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aahanaatreParm.

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JC-

haven't watched the first epi yet, but i had the same reaction to the first promos of the show. However, knowing the current trend in shows, i had a feeling that the channel won't come up with a ghisa pita story of saas-bahu, there had to be a twist in the age old presentation of saas-bahu saga. But i was pleasantly surprised with the promo of the new bahu. lol. This is going to be a funny show. And to see Jay after so long in a fiction is gonna be fun. :D 

I made the decision only after the 3rd bahu's promo.. Imarti really needs a gud dose LOL
hope Jay's character doesn't keep a blind eye towards his mother's faults. no son can be so silly to not know how his mom really is!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.