Hitler Didi

She's so...

sravaran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

...cute! That's what I thought at the beginning. By the end, I was like...OMG, she's so moneyminded!!

Performance-wise, she was fab! That's what experience is all about.

Lekin mere bechare Rishi ko dhokha de diya. Koi nahin. He will be a worthy opponent to her.

One doubt: If he knew that she had got a criminal acquitted in an earlier rape case, why did he approach her for this one? This is unlike Rishi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yeah...in the first 2 parts i was so happy with ashwini & rani that mandira will be having rani on her side! but she showed her true colors soon enuf!

abt y rishi went to her...she was his teacher...guess he relied to much on the thing called 'student - teacher relation'
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I knew it aisa hi hone wala hain but its intresting to watch now haayee apna hero kitna talented hai na ðŸ˜›
sravaran thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shalz-

I knew it aisa hi hone wala hain but its intresting to watch now haayee apna hero kitna talented hai na ðŸ˜›

Woh toh hai ðŸ˜ƒ Based on the articles, I knew she might be on Sam's side, but Rishi being a lawyer came as a minor shock (even though I'm a die-hard Rishi fan)

sravaran thumbnail
Originally posted by: iolahardy

yeah...in the first 2 parts i was so happy with ashwini & rani that mandira will be having rani on her side! but she showed her true colors soon enuf!

abt y rishi went to her...she was his teacher...guess he relied to much on the thing called 'student - teacher relation'

@bold: Maybe. Poor guy was let down. Ab kuch aisa hona chahiye ke banda cha jaye ðŸ˜Š He deserves it

forever.young thumbnail
Originally posted by: knownturk

Woh toh hai ðŸ˜ƒ Based on the articles, I knew she might be on Sam's side, but Rishi being a lawyer came as a minor shock (even though I'm a die-hard Rishi fan)

yes as per article and promo I knew she might be sam's lawyer and me too a die-hard rishi fan and feeling so happy about it.😳.ab wo jobless bhi nahi hoga😆
forever.young thumbnail

@bold: Maybe. Poor guy was let down. Ab kuch aisa hona chahiye ke banda cha jaye ðŸ˜Š He deserves it

may be she played some trick but definitely banda chaa jayega ðŸ˜‰
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Though minor it was very good shock.. at last CV thought abt his profession also... accha laga.. The  character rishi is like Gift wrapped... slowly  ek ek wrap open ho raha hai and i like that small small surprises.. Hope the CV's keep on giving shock but in a good and positive way..

Loved Indira reaction after she comes to know he has done his law.
in today episode  i hope i want just  one reaction from indira, that is she should just see him and say will u be our lawyer and then he should take the case..i think they will help each other in solving this case.
sravaran thumbnail
Originally posted by: adinats07

Though minor it was very good shock.. at last CV thought abt his profession also... accha laga.. The  character rishi is like Gift wrapped... slowly  ek ek wrap open ho raha hai and i like that small small surprises.. Hope the CV's keep on giving shock but in a good and positive way..

Loved Indira reaction after she comes to know he has done his law.

in today episode  i hope i want just  one reaction from indira, that is she should just see him and say will u be our lawyer and then he should take the case..i think they will help each other in solving this case.

@bold: This would be wow!! ðŸ˜ƒ kaash aisa hi ho. Would be good to see her put her faith in him openly.

@bold red: so well said ðŸ˜Š

Edited by knownturk - 12 years ago