Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Character Dheela vs. Chikni Chameli

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Huma-

IF-Stunnerz

-Huma-

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
When Lavanya got some performers to dance on character dheela at Anjali's party in front of the guests, nani was so outraged. Whereas today, nani was dancing bindaas style in public on chikni chameli. How come she didnt have any issues today? Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieREEPissa99ThreeDssoumyak..Zenny..Bibliobibulussanjanaarshiwadi..dollrini_kat-JollyJabeen--MeraBarun-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character Dheela vs. Chikni Chameli" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Because last time it was La and everyone, Well mainly nani disliked LaEmbarrassed

I have to say i love Character deela song beter than Chikni Chammeli but the dannce today was so cute!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkknd-ki-fan1-Huma-

geetmaanluv

IF-Dazzler

geetmaanluv

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
i think she was mad bec of the occasion. anjali doesnt like such stuff. an the raizadas are not the ones performing on such songs. so i guess she didnt mind the of stage cheering during a competition. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zahra123-Huma-

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
She was dancing backsatge and enjoying along with Khushi...not on stage.

I don't think Nani has any particular problems with bollywood songs...she did dance to ooh la la along with Lavanya in RM... but she probably didn't like such a dance at Anjali's wedding anniversary party.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top