Ruk Jaana Nahin

Written Update 2nd April 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Indu and his friends wait for sanchi at her house...and indu says today he will prove his innocence infront of sanchi and then leave. mahek and sanchi change their attire and goes to indu's adda...yogi stops them and asks who are they...they somehow manage him and gets inside. Indu asks sanchi's mother to get food for them as he is feeling hungry. Sanchi and mehek goes to indu's room and searches for the address of indu's mother...finally they find one letter and sees the address on it...meanwhile yogi comes into the room for his purse...sanchi and mehek hides and tries to go away...but yogi senses them...and catches mehek (he don't know that they are mahek and sanchi) sanchi says that they hv forget their things in rickshaw and going to get them back...he let them go...but thinks  that he has seen them somewhere...but where..??.

Prabal feels tensed...thinking about his political career...and how to find if that manager had met indu or not. prabal's friend gives him an idea to call mehek and find out whether that manager reached indu or not...he explains if manager has reached indu...indu would hv definitely taken him to sanchi. Mehek and sanchi will be going out station to meet indu's mother...prabal call mehek...but sanchi asks her not to say anything...so mehek keeps quiet and talks normally to him. prabal feels irritated that he is not going to get any help from mehek too.

Indu asks tarachand to call sanchi...tarachand replies her phone is off...indu asks if they are planning to take away sanchi from the city ...and warns them not to do so...becoz he is very dangerous person...tarachand replies that sanchi will never go away from problems like that...she had decided to face him being here. indu praises sanchi and says that without sanchi he has no work to do there...so he leaves. veena gets tensed about sanchi but tarachand calms her down.

Sanchi and mehek reaches indu's house and goes to meet his mother. Indu reaches his adda...while he is talking to yogi he gets a call from mehek ...sanchi says to indu that she wants to meet him and says a place and asks him to come there. Indu takes manager with him and goes to the place. manager says the truth infront of sanchi but she denies to it...and says that his fear made that manager to say like that. Manager says that indu has saved him from prabal ...and he is saying the truth. but sanchi will not be ready to accept it...indu tries to explain his innocence and says how much he loves sanchi...Meanwhile a lady comes there...and she give a tight slap to indu...Indu remains shocked seeing her.

Precap : Indu's mother asks how did he even thought of love...and marraige...indu  keeps on nodding his head...indu's mother asks him to say that he will not even see sanchi later on.

Edited by ramya3697 - 02 April 2012 at 9:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1apa123shantellbrownsweet_bhankisuki11Faayeynikhilageetbluedreamz953l0veysallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 2nd April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Ramya Not looking forward to all out hate track.. like what we had was not enough! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Faayey

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update :)

So the hate track will come now and I think that during this hate track maybe Sanchi will come to know of Indu's innocence :( He did say that one day will come and she will understand him and his love. I just hope that the CV's don't ruin this prospective couple cos they are the only reason I watch this show. but the pandit did say that if Indu&Sanchi don't get married on 2nd then it would never happen so maybe Sanchi will not get married to Indu.

I am just so annoyed that they have messed up the love story and that stupid Prabhal gets away with this :l Arghhh!

We know that Indu can be really evil when he wants to so when he starts hating Sanchi then OMD's, I don't even want to think about it :( Its going to be so horrible to watch! :(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Nimmi.ps_iluFaayeynikhilageetl0vey

suki11

suki11

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

Is it just me, or is anyone else wondering how both Mehak and Indu have each other's phone numbers? Kya baat hai Mehak, does your boyfriend Prabal know you have his nom one dushaman's cell nom?! But seriously what girl keeps the nom of the guy who ordered her fingers cut off?!
Lol maybe Indu wanted her fingers cut off cos she kept calling him!

Who wanted to slap Mehak today also when she was smirking in the background when Indu was protesting his innocence once again, and trying to get Sanchi to realise the truth, that it was Prabal behind the poster scandal. Sanchi and Mehak should be call Dumb and Dumber in my opinion. When Indu was telling them that it was Prabal who had the manager beat up, they had such a smug look about them, as if they though Prabal was some sort of devta. Apparently Miss. Dumb forgot that it was she herself who overheard Prabal, merrily planning to have Indu beaten and tortured to death!

Ugh, I bet Miss. Dumber is going to ignore the whole S2 thing and find herself in deep waters. Any guesses whose aide her and her bestie are gonna want, in bringing Prabal's truth to light then? Mr 'will always be a gunda' Indu Singh of course! Well hope Indu tells them both to take a hike! When he was begging them to see Prabal's truth they could only either smirk at him or curse him, so now it's their problem, when Prabal's reality blows up in their faces!

Still I can't help but want him to marry Miss. Dumb. Just for the sheer entertainment value. He still has done so much wrong that he deserves a wife like Miss. Dumb, to teach him a lesson. You reap what you sow Induji!

Finally loved the fact that Indu's mom knocked him to down to size today. Hope Miss. Dumb continues what his mother started if they get married.

Edited by suki11 - 02 April 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shru.ps_ilumadanikeFaayey

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@suki11 - Mahek has Indu's number? Hmm.. she is smarter than I gave her gave credit for! Keep your options open girl. Good going :))
I dont know what to think about Pandit stuff. They keep bringing it up again and again. 

VERY sad about Indu's heart broken again. I am still recovering from the "I hate you" scene last week. Beautiful acting and reactions from AD as always!!

@Sanjana23_ I feel the Indu hate Saanchi scene should have happened before setting the wedding expectation up!!! Right now I dont want one.. we are just coming out of Sanchi hate indu track :(( and were hoping to be in a wedding track where at least they will be in the same frame more.. even though hating and fighting each other!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverFlames-

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
^ I don't have a clue what the CVs are planning, I am kind of infuriated at them getting our expectations up but at the same time so many people are comparing this show with Pratigya that the CV's need to make it so different. I am just hoping that the whole build up of InSa isn't wasted but instead delayed.

I hope that Indu just realises that he hates Sanchi and just understands that he can't hate her cos he loves her too much and leaves her to it. I think possibly a diversion to the Tiwary's being on Sanchi's case will happen as well as Sanchi studying hard to face Shukla and then Prabhal's truth finally coming out to Sanchi and her remembering Indu's words that one day she will love him :l

That episode with him crying was so sad :l I know he is sadistic in the way he tries to force her parents but the poor guy is clueless on what he is doing :(

I don't think InSa love story will come for a long time now if it will come at all is up to the CV's but I hope they just don't take out Indu's character or I will stop watching cos seriously speaking I am a fan of Indu only and his comedy if he leaves then show will be no good :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

np_137madanikesuki11nikhilageet

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update RamyaBig smile but honestly i have not been watching past few episodes because of the way they have made Indu singh s character. somehow cant digest the things he does. Am totally relying on your updates nowadaysSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.