JJWS2 Help Desk: ASK ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-swati-

-swati-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
where can I get updates for the show.. Unable to find out who is so far eliminated. who are there in champions and who are there in challengers. It would be great if someone can help me in this regard

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JJWS2 Help Desk: ASK ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 3)" in Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -swati-

where can I get updates for the show.. Unable to find out who is so far eliminated. who are there in champions and who are there in challengers. It would be great if someone can help me in this regard

So far the contestants that have been eliminated are: Torsha, Harpreet, Rajdeep.

The champions are: Sreeram, Akanksha, Irfan, Aneek and Vaishali.
The challengers are: Anwesha, Sharib, Hemant, Sanchita, Rahman, Nihira, Shivam and Sonia.

Hope this helps.

The live updates/Episode Discussion will now consist of the written updates too. Here's the link: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932896

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 21 April 2012 at 10:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-swati-doc4ever

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

So far the contestants that have been eliminated are: Torsha, Harpreet, Rajdeep.

The challengers are: Anwesha, Sharib, Hemant, Sanchita, Rahman, Nihira, Shivam and Sonia.

Hope this helps.

The live updates/Episode Discussion will now consist of the written updates too. Here's the link: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932896

TfsSmile...Vaishali won today I guess. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc4ever

Hope this helps.

TfsSmile...Vaishali won today I guess. 

Yes, and Sanchita was moved to the Challengers side today. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-swati-doc4ever

-swati-

-swati-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for the update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.

ehaab

IF-Rockerz

ehaab

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
i want Akanksha Sharma facebook profile link and her fan page link.please give me.

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haabi

i want Akanksha Sharma facebook profile link and her fan page link.please give me.

Sorry, but giving out private information of the contestants of the show is not allowed to be discussed on India-Forums. It is against the codes of conduct and invasion of their privacy. Smile

PrincessDreams

Goldie

PrincessDreams

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
On the grand finale there was singers who wished our champions good luck.
who was the female singer for akansha?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.