JJWS2 Help Desk: ASK ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by Debo_Afghan

Could someone please tell the name of the song who sreeram sang in his promo of JJWS?

It's Nadaan Parinday from Rockstar. Big smile

Thanks, I was wondering this for days Lolz Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JJWS2 Help Desk: ASK ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 2)" in Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

archanan14

IF-Dazzler

archanan14

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hey, can anyone let me know what the format of the programme is? I missed Season 1 and I started watching Season 2 because it has Sreeram! Smile I loved the first two episodes already - the level of singing is fantastic!

ILoveDrama

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Hey, can anyone let me know what the format of the programme is? I missed Season 1 and I started watching Season 2 because it has Sreeram! Smile I loved the first two episodes already - the level of singing is fantastic!

The format is simple. There are Challengers who have participated in a show but didn't win. And there are Champions that have won any singing competition.

Champions perform on Saturday and the lowest scorers get moved to the Challengers side. Based just on the scores given to them by the Judges.

Challengers perform on Sunday and the highest two are nominated to become the Champion. Based on Highest votes, one challenger becomes the Champion. Smile

archanan14

archanan14

IF-Dazzler

archanan14

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by arch_nat1112

The format is simple. There are Challengers who have participated in a show but didn't win. And there are Champions that have won any singing competition.

Champions perform on Saturday and the lowest scorers get moved to the Challengers side. Based just on the scores given to them by the Judges.

Challengers perform on Sunday and the highest two are nominated to become the Champion. Based on Highest votes, one challenger becomes the Champion. Smile

Thank you! That really helps! Smile

DeviatedTesoro.

digitalone 33

IF-Rockerz

digitalone 33

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
no written updates of today's???

is there any problem that there is no updates???

aqeel2

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by digitalone 33

no written updates of today's???

is there any problem that there is no updates???

Sorrryyy, there is no problem. But I'm meant to put them in the Live Discussion thread. Just getting that done. Wink

Sorrry for the extreme delay. Ouch

akhira

akhira

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
where can i get the updates of the show? before the show telicast

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.