JJWS2 Help Desk: ASK ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Hey, can anyone let me know what the format of the programme is? I missed Season 1 and I started watching Season 2 because it has Sreeram! ðŸ˜Š I loved the first two episodes already - the level of singing is fantastic!

The format is simple. There are Challengers who have participated in a show but didn't win. And there are Champions that have won any singing competition.

Champions perform on Saturday and the lowest scorers get moved to the Challengers side. Based just on the scores given to them by the Judges.

Challengers perform on Sunday and the highest two are nominated to become the Champion. Based on Highest votes, one challenger becomes the Champion. 😊

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

The format is simple. There are Challengers who have participated in a show but didn't win. And there are Champions that have won any singing competition.

Champions perform on Saturday and the lowest scorers get moved to the Challengers side. Based just on the scores given to them by the Judges.

Challengers perform on Sunday and the highest two are nominated to become the Champion. Based on Highest votes, one challenger becomes the Champion. 😊

Thank you! That really helps! 😊
no written updates of today's???

is there any problem that there is no updates???

Originally posted by digitalone 33

no written updates of today's???

is there any problem that there is no updates???

Sorrryyy, there is no problem. But I'm meant to put them in the Live Discussion thread. Just getting that done. 😉

Sorrry for the extreme delay.

Posted: 11 years ago
where can i get the updates of the show? before the show telicast
where can I get updates for the show.. Unable to find out who is so far eliminated. who are there in champions and who are there in challengers. It would be great if someone can help me in this regard
Originally posted by -swati-

where can I get updates for the show.. Unable to find out who is so far eliminated. who are there in champions and who are there in challengers. It would be great if someone can help me in this regard

So far the contestants that have been eliminated are: Torsha, Harpreet, Rajdeep.

The champions are: Sreeram, Akanksha, Irfan, Aneek and Vaishali.
The challengers are: Anwesha, Sharib, Hemant, Sanchita, Rahman, Nihira, Shivam and Sonia.

Hope this helps.

The live updates/Episode Discussion will now consist of the written updates too. Here's the link: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932896

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago

So far the contestants that have been eliminated are: Torsha, Harpreet, Rajdeep.

The challengers are: Anwesha, Sharib, Hemant, Sanchita, Rahman, Nihira, Shivam and Sonia.

Hope this helps.

The live updates/Episode Discussion will now consist of the written updates too. Here's the link: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932896

Tfs😊...Vaishali won today I guess. 
Originally posted by doc4ever

Tfs😊...Vaishali won today I guess. 

Yes, and Sanchita was moved to the Challengers side today. 😃

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for the update..