Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
can we have fan page for vimla she is not in the cast list ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KRKM Help Desk (Page 3)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hey now what about our Jay FC???
now after Jay's last epi he will not be a part of this show then shall we move to the CFC corner n start it over there???Confused

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haifa_JayBFan

now after Jay's last epi he will not be a part of this show then shall we move to the CFC corner n start it over there???Confused

in my pov, even if Jay will techinically not be a aprt of Kairee if he leaves,  I dont think that you have to move to CFC corner, .

coz jay will and always be a part of Kairee now whether he likes it or not coz he has put in great efforst in the serial, and his fans shud get a chance to associate with him and his discussions on the Kairee forum itself. . 

coz in some sense whatever the cast member, if they do anything that  unrelated to kairee, we still post their stuff on kairee forum, so i think even if Jay leaves, his memories, and efforst shud also be  continually recognised on the kairee forum. .

or if FC is really needed, go for it, i am not sure how it works. .  but i know of once place, where virtual chasing of fans happened, that i dont wanna talk about.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

in my pov, even if Jay will techinically not be a aprt of Kairee if he leaves,  I dont think that you have to move to CFC corner, .

coz jay will and always be a part of Kairee now whether he likes it or not coz he has put in great efforst in the serial, and his fans shud get a chance to associate with him and his discussions on the Kairee forum itself. . 

coz in some sense whatever the cast member, if they do anything that  unrelated to kairee, we still post their stuff on kairee forum, so i think even if Jay leaves, his memories, and efforst shud also be  continually recognised on the kairee forum. .

or if FC is really needed, go for it, i am not sure how it works. .  but i know of once place, where virtual chasing of fans happened, that i dont wanna talk about.. 

thanks for this Vinder, atleast got some response here!!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

<font size="2">Hey now what about our Jay FC???</font>
<font size="2">now after Jay's last epi he will not be a part of this show then shall we move to the CFC corner n start it over there???Confused</font>

in my pov, even if Jay will techinically not be a aprt of Kairee if he leaves, I dont think that you have to move to CFC corner, .

coz in some sense whatever the cast member, if they do anything that unrelated to kairee, we still post their stuff on kairee forum, so i think even if Jay leaves, his memories, and efforst shud also be continually recognised on the kairee forum. .

or if FC is really needed, go for it, i am not sure how it works. . but i know of once place, where virtual chasing of fans happened, that i dont wanna talk about..
good one...

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
wanna knw who is suman here nd what is her story

Onupriya

Onupriya

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
can any1 tell me the song which was used in background when ambi found out abt anuj and mala.

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sargesh

wanna knw who is suman here nd what is her story<div></div>

suman husband is abhay who is killed in accident by ambi and anuj..

She is 2 months pregnant and she will try to kill herself becoz of death of abhay..

Ambi and anuj go to meet abhays family but they will come to know abhay is exact replica of anuj in looks..

Suman hugs anuj..

Doctor advice anuj and ambi to pretend as abhay for somedays as suman condition is not good..

So anuj pretends as abhay..

And imarthi will bring suman to imarthi nivas to separate ambi from anuj as she finds suman as innocent docile naive girl compared to ambi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.