Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Post any/all questions regarding Kairee here. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KRKM Help Desk" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Name of the third bahu?

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

Name of the third bahu?
Ambi

jiasharma

jiasharma

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
what is the name of the actress who is ambi's mother character...?
I think she is some old film actress...am i right..?

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiasharma

what is the name of the actress who is ambi's mother character...?
I think she is some old film actress...am i right..?

I think I've seen her somewhere before to but can't recall...

PRlovMusic

Goldie

PRlovMusic

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Mala is not the main heroine right??? Can anyone plzzz give me a brief summary of the story uptill now and clear who are the leads??? 

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanyalovMusic

Mala is not the main heroine right??? Can anyone plzzz give me a brief summary of the story uptill now and clear who are the leads??? 

Leads are Anuj and Ambi.  Mala is the girl next door that Anuj loves and his Mom has agreed to marry the 2 but she has plans to sabotage the upcoming nuptials so that they don't get married. 

There are WU's (written updates) on the episodes so far that you can read to get up to date on the story so far. The show has only been on air since the beginning of this month so you have not missed too much.

I can update this post with a brief synopsis for you if like later today when I'm done my work.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PRlovMusic

PRlovMusic

Goldie

PRlovMusic

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Originally posted by TanyalovMusic

Leads are Anuj and Ambi.  Mala is the girl next door that Anuj loves and his Mom has agreed to marry the 2 but she has plans to sabotage the upcoming nuptials so that they don't get married. 

There are WU's (written updates) on the episodes so far that you can read to get up to date on the story so far. The show has only been on air since the beginning of this month so you have not missed too much.

I can update this post with a brief synopsis for you if like later today when I'm done my work.Smile

Thank U so much..I'm sorry I couldnot reply b4...Nd ya plzzz write a brief synopsis...I tried d written updates bt not all r available specially d early days..so kindly if u hv time then a brief idea abt d characters would do...

Thank u once again.. in advance 2..Smile  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.