Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
If people think the actors on this show are sub standard then why are they wasting their precious time watching it? They watch it to criticise it. Then I guess they just have a lot of free time and nothing much to do.Edited by NeelimaSJ - 12 years ago
jassie_17 thumbnail
seriously Tanu,sumtimes the decisions which SONY tv comes up wid is ostracizing...there were shows liek kkusum and ek ladki anjaani si which were made up of such illogical and crappy twists and those shows can run so long but shows which promise good concepts can be axed down so easily without even giving them enough time to wrap things up nicely...

What can you expect from them???I was seriously in love wid da show for showing maturity in the love story between AshNi but then because of MB's exit,the interest got drained down more and now,i've got not much hopes in the creatives but i watch it for Sharad and Kritika...Sharad is doing a decent job as the replacement,in such a short span and this is something worth applauding and appreciating!!!

Cheers,
Jassie
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassie_17

What can you expect from them???I was seriously in love wid da show for showing maturity in the love story between AshNi but then because of MB's exit,the interest got drained down more and now,i've got not much hopes in the creatives but i watch it for Sharad and Kritika...Sharad is doing a decent job as the replacement,in such a short span and this is something worth applauding and appreciating!!!

agree with u Jass.. but i guess with KTLK they hv been pretty patient.. the show only once touched a decent TRP of 1.78  during Med Convention week in late november... ever since then its been a downslide.. 

and if u see competition... Star Plus is axing shows with 2+ and 1.5+ trps like SGP or Maryada.. so the pressure for TRPs is bound to  be there! 

what i fail to understand is SOME PEOPLES hatred towards Sharad.. for no reason...  MB left on his own free will for his own health reason but some people have made it their LIFES SOLE PURPOSE of EXISTENCE on hating Sharad...! ðŸ¤¢  
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jassie_17

<font color="#cc0033">seriously Tanu,sumtimes the decisions which SONY tv comes up wid is ostracizing...there were shows liek kkusum and ek ladki anjaani si which were made up of such illogical and crappy twists and those shows can run so long but shows which promise good concepts can be axed down so easily without even giving them enough time to wrap things up nicely...</font>

<font color="#cc0033">What can you expect from them???I was seriously in love wid da show for showing maturity in the love story between AshNi but then because of MB's exit,the interest got drained down more and now,i've got not much hopes in the creatives but i watch it for Sharad and Kritika...Sharad is doing a decent job as the replacement,in such a short span and this is something worth applauding and appreciating!!!</font>

<font color="#cc0033">Cheers,</font>
<font color="#cc0033">Jassie</font>

agree bt Sony always giv time
*Dev.* thumbnail
hope dis ghatia TOI article is False bt what cn i say? Its true yar and Thnx to SONY who nw also believing n giving time to Ktlk.hope trp increase yar
simi5 thumbnail
Yup MB left the show and so did all the critical acclaim. The show did struggle from the start but also was critically acclaimed thanks to MB who rocked the show with his stellar performance and even KK was awesome. It will be interesting to see till when they can manage a show without a proper script. They themselves r confused on what they want to show and even keep forgetting who the main leads are and undue importance is always given to other characters.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi5

Yup MB left the show and so did all the critical acclaim. The show did struggle from the start but also was critically acclaimed thanks to MB who rocked the show with his stellar performance and even KK was awesome. It will be interesting to see till when they can manage a show without a proper script. They themselves r confused on what they want to show and even keep forgetting who the main leads are and undue importance is always given to other characters.

i disagree wid last line of ur post as ol roles r imp.in a serial n i think they even r nt gud portraying others characters well.adhuri adhuri si har baat.
jaanujanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for Sharing Tanu...

But,In my opinion,Script plays a very imp role in any show to be successful,Actor and Actresses just do their job as per the script...So,A script with high Grip and no loose ends and the way story and characters are stretched and manitained is very imp...If Characters change time to time and episode to episode...how can audience connect with them emotionally???...

This was the main problem with KTLK from the day show started and completing the tracks on right time also did not happen...Many loose tracks are still there and more negativity and sepearation tracks played most of the scenes and less of logical,positive,energetic,romantic scenes...

Loyal viewers still watch the show hoping some good thing is awaited in comming episodes and positivity is speard before IPL TAKES OFF...

ALL THE BEST...KTLK...😊

priya185 thumbnail
its not tht its ashni seperation / script
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Inspite of repeated reminders & warnings members continue to bash & compare the actors ..
 Members found to be doing so will be dealt soon ..

Topic Closed
KTLK Dev Team ..