Edited by -Radhe- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
i heard abou this show last yr in summer n its coming now?
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS, looking forward to seeing it. I am sure it will in total Aamir style & unique.
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
The trailers don't say much...is this something on giving justice or what?๐Ÿค”
Time for another face-lift  ๐Ÿ˜‰
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: marimbaohidimba

Time for another face-lift  ๐Ÿ˜‰

and look younger than SRK and Salmon๐Ÿ˜†.  with that he might as well get his size a bit taller. I bet this show will try to manipulate indian janta. Mr. pseudo intellectual is great at it.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Theatre

and look younger than SRK and Salmon๐Ÿ˜†.  with that he might as well get his size a bit taller. I bet this show will try to manipulate indian janta. Mr. pseudo intellectual is great at it.๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

Look what Masand wrote about that:

Aamir Khan, who has made it a practice to share the first cut of every film of his with a test audience, reportedly employed the same strategy with the pilot episode of his television show recently. Aamir Khan is committed to hosting Satyamev Jayate, a "serious show on important social issues", and shot a pilot based on the issue of female foeticide a few weeks ago. Shortly after, he brought in a test audience to provide feedback for the show.

This sample audience, comprising friends and family of Khan's staff, is believed to have responded positively to the pilot, but unanimously agreed that the show felt contrived because of Aamir's emotional outpourings. Apparently, the actor didn't hold back his tears while speaking on the issue and presenting case studies on camera. The test audience remarked that the show felt "unnecessarily over-dramatised" and struck a false note for this reason.
Aamir, who, not surprisingly, has final approval on the show, is believed to have accepted the feedback sportingly, and has reportedly instructed his director-friend Satyajit Bhatkal to work on a new approach towards presenting such heart-wrenching case studies in the future.

satyamave jayate has been a name of many shows..especially the one on NDTV...come on aamir bring the creativity out 
Is he channeling his character Arun from Dhobi Ghat

Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like said, the promos dont reveal much. I am sure it is a good show since it is about social issues. but question is will the audience watch it? The audience these days like their masala even in tv shows, and thus a Bg Boss works well!

The only show I have so far liked on TV among the recent ones is dance india dance The participants are super talented and the judges are choreographers not just some random celebrities!