Questions you would ask Ram and Sakshi - my take

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If you meet either Ram or Sakshi...by chance...what would be your reaction on seeing them?...what are the questions you would like to ask them?

I am starting from myself, if I get to see Ram I would greet him...won't do the mistake of shaking hands with him...πŸ˜†...his strong hands would definitely powder my small ones...( he is too strong though may be plump )...the question I would ask him is how he brings the shy expression so easily...whether he was really a shy person in his life...then I would appreciate his genuine acting and finally ask him for an autograph...everyone would want his autograph obviously ( not a thing to be conveyed )

If I see Sakshi ji, I would first pinch myself whether I am in a dream world or reality...I surely would greet her with full respect...tell her what  effect she has on me...would bow my head to her genuine, cute and realistic onscreen presence...would definitely get an heart attack and faint on the spot if she smiles at me...can't ask more questions  once she smiles at me...that smile would convey everything...surely have her autograph ( goes without saying )

What would you people do?...
Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ awww lovely post really i want to salute them ,give them a standing ovation to their camaderie and the wAY  THEY EMOTE OUTTA THIOS WORLDπŸ‘
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am more interested in meeting Mr Kapoor. Even though I 'd want to say hello and tell him that I love his acting ,his expressions, and also want to pinch my golu's cute cute cheeks. I am sure that my mind would go blank and I ' d just be staring or will die of shock  and go to heaven . Sorry Mrs Kapoor( both reel and real mrs Kapoors and the other Wanna be  Mrs Kapoors  Edited by SriB - 12 years ago
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The moment I see Ram, I go down on my knees and ask him " Will u marry me?"
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravichitra

The moment I see Ram, I go down on my knees and ask him " Will u marry me?"

Poor Ravi😭
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am sure if whenever,by chance i get chance of meeting rashi...i am sure..i am not in my sences...i will be so nervous...not able to say any thing...looking them only...i will able to say only one thing...i am proud to be fan of them...want an autograph from them...if after all this i am in sence...i will handseck /hug with them...
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SriB

Poor Ravi😭

Never mind Sreedevi. he can wait. Pati jo hain. lol
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i vil just stare at him if i see him agar hosh aaya tho i vil deffo hug him n pull his cheeks πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't really ask them any question coz after seeing them in real i would be in a state of shock and expression less out of happiness...πŸ˜‰
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly i will faint after seeing them near me. :-)