Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Chaska meter! #6 (history) [HERE ONLY]

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
It has just been out and we make history!!

Ok guys. See this: 
                                                                                     Buzz       Rating         Views        Activity  Followers    Total
6Dil Dostii Dance
Last Week: 15

So happy. yea, the reasons it went up weren't all that good as we had many angry fans (me included), bts, articles on articles, all the videos', interviews, wassup segment, punar vivah sbs's and what not!! It was a hectic week for me for sure checking each topic to make sure they were apt ðŸ˜†

So many of us had problems on Buzz right? Here's the answer. Still, those who pm'ed I'll pm you the answer of how it works when I get the reply ðŸ˜³

For now, keep rocking friends! I don't know about before but since September (the time I started watching D3) this is the 1st time we go up this much, this fast, and it makes me happy regardless the reasons it went up. 

Join in celebrating and hope this reach stays if Palki decides to act sensibly on the current soft track that could anger all of us (like it hasn't already) but nevertheless. 

Have nothing more to say... Just a Dev Team note: Any other similar topics made will be moved to this one. 

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
true khushi.it'll stay if dey gont anger or hurt the fans.
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If Cv's continue the romance of SwaRon then this ranking is here to stay.
doc42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

Agreed . 
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
way to go D3...cant believe this...D3 at 6...such a huge jump straight away...really nice...swaron moments rang laaya...
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnaks for the info khushi love u tons
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the info khushi love u 
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously . . . . History 😃
i'm so happy for D3,,,, although i'm sad about the current track but I still love D3 like anything . . . . . . . . . & the reason for this success is due to so much reasons:--
* swaron's scenes the past week,,,.
* The whole marriage masti,,,,,,
* taani & rey interview & tani's entry in d3 (although it was all bashing & all,,,, but negative response do work too 😉 )
* arsha in DID - together after so much time 😊
* shakti's upcoming dance in PUNARVIVAH
* the last one-- the big april fool prank abt shakti's return,,,, its still fooling around people...
& it feels bad when a bunch of a couple fans are recalling just their importance towards the rank,,,.. . . . . . C'mon guys its the combined effort & the reasons are all above...
& atlast we miss u shaks . . . . We want it 4m heart that u just come back after ur training . . . . We can wait till then & if some day we get such news & that too true ,,, then surely this forum will go straight to 1st position,,, no matter wat position it would be holding by then 😛
Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
6 is good but the reasons were not at all good ones 
i guess if the anger of D3 fans can take it to 6 then give us something good CV's and we will take it to #1 
shaani2209 thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

agreed...a sensible change in swaron then the change is here to stay...