Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

   

rank *cries*

sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Joined: 22 December 2011
Posts: 8393

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
omg wat dis yaar SG on 44 not happening at all dis is not done we r like 20 to 30 ppl already nd deir is no increase in rank but decrease dis is not fair ppl on show r working so hard  we r not being active at all guys try to be active

nly 82 votes dat says nly 10 pppl r hitting d cm on daily basis CryCryCry

dis show is awesum nd ranking is so pooor not justified at all

pull ur socks nd work hard


SG SHULD BE IN TOP 20 ATLEAST


hope to see sum good rank nxt week


Edited by sujucoolstar - 02 April 2012 at 3:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tanvi..JiaaReesujairohit.AbhIyalicious.ZaYaHolic

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Joined: 18 February 2011
Posts: 51932

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
this is so much expected rank, all ranks are icy blue, see the topics of HHL forum, none of dem are blue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Joined: 22 December 2011
Posts: 8393

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Asmi-

this is so much expected rank, all ranks are icy blue, see the topics of HHL forum, none of dem are blue.


ya i am frm mrng here not even a single person around dis shows no one is here nd intersted CryCry ya i know dey r all pink in hhl nd d3 but here CryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Joined: 24 May 2007
Posts: 22046

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
am shocked after seeing da rank.
i come to dis forum 100 tyms a day and hit da rank lyk crazy but Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Joined: 22 December 2011
Posts: 8393

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

am shocked after seeing da rank.
i come to dis forum 100 tyms a day and hit da rank lyk crazy but Thumbs Down

same here but got to know dat its dnesnt matter how many times we hit cm but one hit is counted foir one day
sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Joined: 22 December 2011
Posts: 8393

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
here also lolzLOL
.Ashmi. Senior Member
.Ashmi.
.Ashmi.

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 468

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
hahahahah , u guys  planned very well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

-Hudi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hudi-
-Hudi-

Joined: 27 December 2011
Posts: 21870

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujucoolstar

omg wat dis yaar SG on 44 not happening at all dis is not done we r like 20 to 30 ppl already nd deir is no increase in rank but decrease dis is not fair ppl on show r working so hard  we r not being active at all guys try to be active

nly 82 votes dat says nly 10 pppl r hitting d cm on daily basis CryCryCry

dis show is awesum nd ranking is so pooor not justified at all

pull ur socks nd work hard


SG SHULD BE IN TOP 20 ATLEAST


hope to see sum good rank nxt week

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index