Afsar Bitiya

Too little...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
i mean the punishment given to Pinky, when she bacame BDO, it seemed as if the whole of bhagalpur was praising her and saying jai jai...but now after getting stripped off her BDO -ship and after the world knowing that they were fooled by Pinky and her dad, no one says anything :( so disgusting ...its a shame to that whole family (bihari) -- I mean its disgusting but yet they are living as if nothing happened ...but Krishna failing an exam was made a disaster (afterall, thousands and thousands of students fail all the time) but hardly ppl get exposed on national television on bribery charges ...

Edited by smittu - 02 April 2012 at 2:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Too little..." in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

no one agreesss...Pinky shd be insulted more -- her marriage broke, her BDO-ship striiped off and yet she lives with dignity to torture Krishna, wow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I agree with you that Pinky's Punishment was way too little from what she did and what she deserves.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.