update 25 oct

minasgal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Update

Malini calls Avinash and he shouts at her asking her where Megha is? She tells him that Megha is fine and dandy but he'l get her back on one condition. He says 'what condition?'. Rimjhim listens in worry. Malini tells Avinash that he must come to her at Boravali park. Avinash leaves to go. Rimjhim keeps asking him where hes going and she wants to come along. Avinash tells her that Malini has taken Megha and she shouldnt come as Malini may harm Megha. He leaves.

Rimjhim rushes into the house and everyone asks her if she knows anything. She starts calling the cops and tells everyone that Malini has Megha! Everyone is shocked, Babuji and Kaveri tell her that they will all go there with her. Rimjhim says no, as Malini might do something drastic. Rimjhim cant get through to Inspector Girish so she tells Yashoda to try as she goes to start the car.

Yashoda follows her out and tells her that it might be dangerous for her to go on her own. Rimjhim says she must go and she'l call back to inform her of anything. Yashoda tells her to call Prem for help. Rimjhim tells her to call Prem and tell him to meet her at boravali park. Yashoda calls Prem up and informs him about Malini's antics. He says that he thought Malini wouldnt stay silent! He says he'l leave at once.

Avinash is on his way to Boravali park in his car. Rimjhim is also on her way with the police jeeps.

Babuji is at home in serious tension. Bua and Iravati assure him that Avinash will return with Megha in no time. Babuji doesnt feel it will be that simple. Bua tells him that Malini cant harm Megha! as shes looked after her all these years. Babuji tells her that if Malini can harm this family the way she has shes capable of anything. Khan gives him a backrub. Iravati forces him to take his medicine and not lose strength because he must remain strong for all of them to have hope.

Avinash reaches the destination and parks his car and gets out. Its a forrest area. Malini calls him and he again shouts wheres Megha. She tells him that in front of him he can probably see a shruby pathway and he must follow that and it will lead him to a picnic cottage and thats where she is. He calls Rimjhim and tells her that hes reached the spot and Malini has told him to follow a pathway to a picnic cottage so hes gonna follow it. He walks through the forrest trail.

Rimjhim reaches the spot with two police jeeps and around 10 police men. Then she gets a call from Malini telling her that she'l never get Avinash or Megha but she can have the other family members like babuji, maji and Rakesh-bhaiya and her dear dear Yashoda bhabhi. Malini says that Avinash is hers and she will have her little family with Avinash and Megha. Rimjhim shouts back, saying she wants her daughter and husband. Malini asks her which she considers more dear, Megha or Avinash. Rimjhim shouts ''MALINI!''. Malini puts the phone down. Then Rimjhim gets a call from Avinash and he says hes reached the picnic cottage (hes standing behind a tree). He says he'll enter. Prem arrives to meet Rimjhim at boravali park and then Rimjhim, Prem and the police men all make their way down the trail.

Avinash walks towards the cottage. Malini comes out the door and he asks her where Megha is! as hes waited long enough. She starts pining for him telling him that shes been waiting for him! She tells him that they can start life elsewhere with their little family of Avinash, Megha and the baby in her womb..they can move to America and he can start his business up there! He doesnt care and tells her nothing like that will happen, he sharply shakes her hand loose from him and demands to know where Megha is. They walk into the cottage and he keeps asking her. She has two servants there called Rama and Ramu, she asks him if he wants tea or coffee. He starts looking around for Megha. She tells him that Meghas not here, she gets out her mobile/call phone and she shows him a video on it of Megha. Megha is sitting in a dark lonely place and shes saying ''Daddy, Mummy, where are you! I dont like this place''. Avinash is shocked and demands to know where she is!!

Rimjhim, Prem and the cops arrive outside the cottage and hide behind trees,Rimjhim wants to go in but Prem advises them to enter in a couple of hours when its darker outside. They wait and watch.

PREVIEW
Yashoda is telling Babuji that its over and Rimjhims feeling hurt about everything thats happened. (I think that whole kitchen fire thing probably happened)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update๐Ÿ‘

Do you have the update for today 26th?๐Ÿ˜ญ

drvin10 thumbnail

million thanks for the update.

sowmyaa thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update. we really appreciate all ur efforts.
TiN24 thumbnail
ThANK u sooooooooooo much for the wonderful update!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ramyasankaran thumbnail

when does the fire episode happen can anyoen tell please please

thanks for the update.

nfact i was so worried wht to do as i may miss one full month of pkg becasue of my india trip.but thanks to all u guys and ur updatesat least i know all the important links.i missed one episode long back and am still not able to figure our how that dirty chachaji came back into the house

As allother us members have said we are way behind !!!

i really hope malini doesnt die so easily or atleast have a rotten death/squirm in hell fro all the bad htings she has done fro such a cute and and loving family.seh deserves no mercy not even from God!!!

Night-Wing thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Although in Canada we are way behind. Today was the episode that Babuji agrees to get rimjhim married.  She agrees also and Yashoda says that Rimjhim has to fight this battle alone! So how far behind are we???  Like when does the actual wedding and the whole Prem thing happen? If you could tell me would be grateful.

NightWing
piyakaghar1 thumbnail
Thanks for the Update