Book Talk

Chetan Bhagat Books

Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry If there is already a post on this..

But, I just wanted to put my cents about this author..I don't know if anyone has read his books but I personally think they are amazing. I'm so glued to his books that it makes me want to know more. I've read 2 states and reading his new book revolution 2020 which isn't so bad compare to what everyone keeps saying that it could've been better but I believe every author has their forte and way of writing and I really like the way Chetan Bhagat writes even if seem to be repetitive? I feel his books are realistic and something the new generation can relate to. I was wondering if anyone else also felt the same as me about Chetan Bhagats books. 

Also,  I live in US and I really wish I could read more books written by Indian authors ..it stinks cause now Indian authors are getting really popular and better then what they were couple of years ago.  If anyone knows a website to buy Indian books then I would really appreciate it and Thanks in advance. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Big_bang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U feel the same as I do about his books...i love his ''three mistakes of my life'' 👍🏼  and now i m reading Revolution 2020..I think he is one of the finest writer.👏 I find his writing close to reality 😃
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i find his books good and yes, ii agree, close to reality but the sudden spurt of Indian authors talking about their college romances and crushes, is annoying to say the least

not that CB is responsible for that but then there is so much similarity that i have started to get pissed off.

Read all CB;s books and they are GOOD 😛
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I only read Five Point Someone, and.. it was alright...but, I felt it was a waste of time :(

It doesnt really teach you anything and,..it's kinda boring to me. I almost forgot the story now.. 😆

Now give me some thrill or knowledgable or something controversial and insightful like Satanic Versus, I'll have a celebration with it 😉 ..I'm yet to read Satanic Versus 😍
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

he is a brilliant author...but his last buk was a big let down for me...it was so similar to d ones before...like i was someparts from each one...it was really badd...!!

his five point some1 was alrite

one nite at d cal centre was a waste of time

three mistakes n two states were juz fab...superb works by cb...awesome...!!!!!

odrwise his frequent articles in d newspapers here r very gud...he is very writer...knows how to keep his point in a interesting n intriguing way...

well if u want to read odr indian authors n if u r interested in love stories u shud try ranider singh i too had a luv story n 1 by tushar raheja nything for u mam...

n u shud try d namesake by jhumpa lahiri...dere r many buks by indian authors n i tell u dey r awesome works...😊