Anurag and Prerna

Poll

Who thinks Anurag & Prerna will get back together?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shaheen786 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

What do u think will happen?

Shaheen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronit_dream thumbnail

Anything can happen in Ekta's land. I don't believe I am saying this but I will be OK if anu-prerna tie the knot. I mean- just how funny that will be πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Perhaps Kasak-Shravan, and anu-prerna will get married in the same mandap!!! And then Kasak can sing "rishon ke bhi roop badalte hain, la la la la - Kyunki saas bhi kabhi Mummy thi" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Prerna will sing "Kyunki Bahu bhi kabhi beti thi" πŸ˜ƒ

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

arti!!! ur toooo funny!!! i never considered that!!! Sooo that means that if shravan and kasak marry anu prerna cannot(or atleast should not) marry!!

this is very good news!!!!

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... NEver ....
livingforelvis thumbnail
anyways if anu prerna get married...the madhvi and sweetoo shud get married....but only if sonal seghal is madhvi
mariam 4 u thumbnail
of course anurag and prerna will be together😊
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anything can happen for sure. But I have a question for all Anu fans...don't u ppl mind that Prerna uses Anurag as a doormat???? Slaps him whenever she wants...yells at him...accuses him??? And yet u feel that Anurag shud get married to her? Get a heart buddies!!!!
livingforelvis thumbnail

u r rite mansi.... Anu has no self respect, as wat i feel.... Prerna slaps him whenever she wants and then hugs him when ever she wants .... falls in love wid him whenever she wants.... and after doing so much SITAM on poor anu she expects him to take her back by saying a mere "anu i m sorry..." 

And look at MONKEY BRAINS ANURAG .... HE ALSO FORGIVES HER  AND TAKES HER BACK......

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Actually, I'm wrong. Both of them deserve each other. Anu will learn his lesson when she gives a dose of whacking every single day...Prerna will learn when Anurag gets all the kids kidnapped!!!!!
shaheen4u thumbnail
NO I DONT  THINK THEY WILL MEET EVER.😊IF THEY HAD TO MEET THEY WOULD HAV UNITED LONG EGO.NOW IF IT HAPPEN IT WOULD LOOK FUNNYπŸ˜‰.THE NO OF TIMES THEY R SEPARATED SHOWS THAT THEY R NOT MADE 4 EACH OTHERπŸ˜†