FF:Hamari Chahat PART 11 UPDATED.

rrk401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1st April: I used to write an FF about Premeer and Chahat but i havent gotten the time to update it in a year.
pls read it and tell me if you'd want me to update it :)
here's the link,
the older topic is locked.

3rd April: Scroll down and check my note.
3rd April: part 10 updated.. 

Edited by rrk401 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Xpress- thumbnail
do update would love to read.. and do add me to ur pm list
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi  rrk401 πŸ˜Š

Thanks for your post. Yes I would like to read. 
I caught up with all the chapters from the link you posted. 
Interesting & different concept. 
Your style of writing dialogues help us understand the relationship between each characters very well.

Loved the masti parts and some emotional parts.
Chahat is really very innocent and sweet wow.

The brief Prem and Heer interaction shows the depth of their relationship. I thought scenes where the following characters involved are very well done.
Prem Chahat
Preet Chahat
Prem Preet
Preet Heer
Prem Preet Harman 

Looking forward to see what'll happen next.
Keep up the writing. You really do write well. 
All the best for future updates πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for the FF.

Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey!! it was awesome chapter!! loved reading it..so cutely written!! just awesome!! please continue it!! i m waiting for an update
and yeah do add me to pm list also
love vrushika

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
hai  rrk401
u r really an amazing writer..loved ur ff ..pls continue it😳
rrk401 thumbnail
NOTE: Hey thankyou so much for your replies.. I will be updating soon and continue to do so if there is active discussion.. Also, tell me what kid of scenes do you want me to write about and also, I wont be making a PM list, that becomes difficult to manage and time consuming, so just keep checking this space for updates and subscribe for e-mail notifications perhaps! :D
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow..can't wait to read the updates...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

-Xpress- thumbnail
looking forward for the update
rrk401 thumbnail

PART 10:

At the restaurant:

Preet and Harman were sitting with their families when Prem, Chahat and Heer entered.

Preet: PB, aap sab se aakhir mein aayein hain.. Aaap ko ye late hone ki aadat kab se lag gayi!

Prem: Heer aur main tho kab se tayyar thay.. chahat was curling her hair, ye larkiyan bhi na kisi haal mein khush nahin hoti. Waisay, Preet, bauji nahin aaye.

Preet: nahin who Baauji aajaate tho maa akeli reh jaati. Baauji pehle maa ke bina aa jaate thay magar ab maa ki tabiyat theek nahin rehtee.

Prem should have felt guilty. He had not met the woman who loved her so unconditionally after his own mother passed away in ages. But this woman had also done terrible things to the woman he loved. She was blinded by the love for her child and did atrocious acts. Prem was too blinded by the love for his wife and daughter and could not forgive her.

Chahat greeted all her uncleS and aunties, congratulated sam and gunn and they all sat down for dinner. Chahat was a fussy eater except when it came to deserts. Anyways, she'd had a dramatic day so she finished her food like a good girl.

Gunn: Papa, I want to eat chocolate cake.

Preet tried to stare at gunn so she realizes her mistake. Preet did not want to Chahat to feel sad. It wasn't like Preet loved Chaht more than he loved Gunn. Gunn was his daughter. He adored her a lot, but sometimes she was silly and loud.

Prem oubviously noticed this.

Prem: Preet! Kyun tang kar raha hai ussay! I'm ordering chocolate cake for her.

Mehr: nahin jeejo, gunn ko chocolate.. wohh.. ussay khansi ho jayegi.

Prem:  tum dono bhi na! Chahat is a big girl and so is Gunn. Gunn ko chocolate khaane se khansi nahin ho gi aur Chahat ko jo nahin khana chahiye, Chahat who nahin khayegi..

Chahat: Ofcourse, I wont. Plus we need deserts to celebrate Gunn's marks.. Don't we.

Heer and Prem smiled at Chahat, they had raised a girl who was dutiful, and facing adversities with great courage.

So Sam and Gunn had their desert and everyone headed home.

Chahat was really tired, was just heading to her room..

Prem: Oye! Come here Chahat, I need to talk to you.

Chahat came and sat next to Prem. Heer knew what Prem was going to talk about. As parents, both Heer and Prem kinda had their departments. Heer was more worried about Chahat's health and timings and you know all the other things mums worry about, like what clothes chahat is wearing, who she is hanging out with e.t.c. The only thing that Prem scolded Chahat about was her studies. And yes, even though Chahat was smart, she did get scoldings. Chahat was smart but she got bored very easily. She was full of life and wanted to be all over the place. Hence, she would rather watch movies and go for swimming instead of studying weeks before the exam. All of Chahat's preparation was done two or three days before. Now, this had to be changed.

Since it wasn't heer's department, she decided to go to her room. According to her, Chahat was quite smart already. Heer was always average in school and did not even attend college properly. So everytime Prem got worked up about Chahat's studies, she thought it wasn't very necessary but understood Prem's priorities and decided to keep out of the matter or support Prem where necessary.

Heer: ok Good night everybody.. See you in the morning with my Sunday breakfast special.

Chahat signaled Heer with her eyes to stay, so she would help negotiate with Prem.

Prem: ( smiling) haha.. mama kuch help nahin karanay wali.. Heer tum jao, mein bas aata hoon. Aur Chahat, foran yahan aao  ( signaling Chahat to come from his index finger)

Now Chahat was on the couch and Prem was sitting on the centre table in the lounge. Everytime Prem made Chahat sit right across her, there had to be some serious confrontation.

Prem: Dekho your grades have fallen down. This is tenth grade. You have to appear for your GCSEs next year. Things will only get difficult. And they'll be unmanageable if you don't sort them out now. You need to work hard and clear your basic concepts now so you can build upon them. Practice is essential at this stage Chahat. You're taking things too lightly. You can do so much more!

Chahat: I understand. Look, my winter break started today. I promise I'll start studying.

Prem: I know you'll start studying because I will make sure of that.. Remember, after grade 8 I stopped your compulsory study hours everyday because I thought you were a big girl and will manage on your own, well, its time we reinforce them.

Chahat: No, papa, pleaseee! Pleasee papa, I swear I wont disappoint you again.

Prem: You fool, you haven't disappointed me. I know that you need to be made to study, otherwise you take everything very slowlyyy.

Chahat:  Papa, jald kaam shaitan ka kaam hota hai

Prem: (lifting one eyebrow) Really now? Lsn, seriously, no complaining, otherwise 4 hours of compulsory study time even after the winter break.

Chahat: PAAA' what about the days I have plans with my friends and stuff?

Prem: I'm sure we can figure something out..

Chahat was actually sad. She was a respectful and dutiful girl but she needed time to fool around and chill. This was asking for a lot. After all, she managed an A. She was very upset, thought Prem was being a bit too strict this time and this sadness was evident on her face.

Prem: I am not going to apologize because I am doing the right thing! Trust me! Now give me a huggg.

Chahat gave Prem a hug. 

While hugging,

Prem: I love you

As Chahat moved back from the hug:  I love you too, but not so much today. :P

Prem: hahaha, makes sense.

Chahat: just kidding Pa, I'll abide by the schedule that will deprive me of most kinds of fun over the next 10 days. Thankyou so much for all the happiness.

Prem: I hope we're not complaining again because..

Chahat: no, I'm not being sarcastic AT.ALL.

Prem laughed..

With that both Chahat and Prem went upstairs, to their respective rooms.

Heer was in a white night gown, lying down on the bed. Prem landed on the bed with a jump.

Prem: Hi beautiful!

Heer: Hi Principal..

Prem: Principal.. ye kya.. mein tumhe beautiful bol raha hoon, tum kam se kam sexy ya handsome tho bol hi sakti ho.

Heer: HAHAHA.. tum is dunya ke sab se sexy principal ho, but principal tho ho.. meri beti itnay achay marks laati hai.. tumhe bas ussay improve karna hai.. Kabhi khush kyun nahin hotay?

Prem: kyunki tumhaari beti tum par gayi hai.. Uss mein boht saari potential hai par ussay use nahin karti.. jaise tum boht romantic ho sakti ho but baaki saari baatein le kar bhet jao gi..

Heer:  Heer laughed out loudly, tum bhi na Prem,, change kar ke aao, mein tumhein next level romance batati hoon..

Prem: seriously..

Heer: naah, good night ;) ( giving a naughty smile)

(I leave the rest to your imagination ;) )

NOTE: This is my tenth part. some parts were really short so they shouldn't count as one thoughh :P Also, I cant believe I wrote about just one day over a time span of almost one and a half year :P Anyways, hope you like it.. tell me your feed backs and I will incorporate your ideas. Btw, heer dresses up in salwar suits, long one with churidaar sleeves.. And I'm still thinking of a face to put to chahat.. any suggestions?

Edited by rrk401 - 12 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi rrk401

Thanks for updating so quickly πŸ˜ƒ 

Very interesting. You asked which scenes to write about. 
I'd say follow up with what you have done so far. 
It really is interesting to read about the kids life with PH, Preet & rest of the family. 
They're all very sweet and adorable.

Loved the restaurant scene. It looked delicious πŸ˜† 
They're all v.caring about each other , so sweet.
Prem's still miffed with G3, interesting. Lets see how things go from now on.

Re: pic for Chahat, any cute  pic would be fine. Don't really have one in mind - I could only think of Muskaan Uppal who played Chahat in the show.

Thanks for the FF and for continuing it. Keep it up. You're doing a fab. job πŸ‘πŸΌ