Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

pragyakumaranna_88ArjunLaxmiFLladdooekomastvfrnds001Nupsdips-Deepali-naj7sihuxTimaxNiceup...Binny...flutterbybones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update - 1st April 2012" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArjunLaxmiFL

Groupbie

ArjunLaxmiFL

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
What a beautiful update. Thank you sooo much! 

When she got the air tickets, her excitement Made me gag for a while. It refreshing sometimes, yes but most of the other times, it just irritates me to no end. I don't understand her immaturity sometimes. And Arjun behaves with so much calm, it unnerves me too. I guess, opposites attract would be apt for this adorable couple! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jin2In-Sanity-Triv

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Triv..:)

I just love your comments.. Yes Arjun got or gave another kiss.. whatever happened to that mannat..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

In-Sanity-Triv

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArjunLaxmiFL

What a beautiful update. Thank you sooo much!
Your welcome and thanks for the appreciationBig smile

When she got the air tickets, her excitement Made me gag for a while. It refreshing sometimes, yes but most of the other times, it just irritates me to no end. I don't understand her immaturity sometimes. And Arjun behaves with so much calm, it unnerves me too. I guess, opposites attract would be apt for this adorable couple!

You gagged? I winced. ROFL True, true...like I said, it's refreshing something but most of the time, I am mortified with her reactions. And her immaturity, I don't get it too now..since they made it clear today that she is 22 and not 19. I used to give her some leeway since she it was implied that she is 19 but they don't even have that excuse now.  I guess they balance each other out, Lakshmi with her OTT reactions and Arjun with his utter calmness. Though I really wish she would grow out of her immature behavior.

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Binny...

Thanks for the lovely update Triv..:)

Binny! You have become rarer than Eid ka chand on the forumLOL

I just love your comments.. Yes Arjun got or gave another kiss.. whatever happened to that mannat..ROFL

Haha, thanks. I keep telling myself that I should make my updates more concise and short with less comments but I am unable to ROFL

I knew, I should have mentioned the mannat but thought that the members must be thinking I am obsessed with the mannat, which kinda is true. Shhh.ROFL Its such an awesome mannat after all. Am sure Arjun will love it ROFL and am also sure he will come to know about it during the suhaagraat ROFL Poor guy ROFL BTW, I edited and put in a comment about the mannat. ROFL Couldn't help myself. ROFL

...Binny...

Nupsdips

Nupsdips

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..Loved your comments,they were just hilarious..

In-Sanity-Triv

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by In-Sanity-Triv

[QUOTE=...Binny...]Thanks for the lovely update Triv..:)

Binny! You have become rarer than Eid ka chand on the forumLOL

ROFL  You won't believe it that is the second time I heard that today.. Embarrassed.. I know will be out of the country for a few weeks but will try to pop in occasionally..!!

Haha, thanks. I keep telling myself that I should make my updates more concise and short with less comments but I am unable to ROFL

I knew, I should have mentioned the mannat but thought that the members must be thinking I am obsessed with the mannat, which kinda is true. Shhh.ROFL Its such an awesome mannat after all. Am sure Arjun will love it ROFL and am also sure he will come to know about it during the suhaagraat ROFL Poor guy ROFL BTW, I edited and put in a comment about the mannat. ROFL Couldn't help myself. ROFL

I was actually surprised you did not  mention it.. everything is fine now.. ROFL

I knew you could never forget the most integral part of ArMi's relationship ROFL.. Oh I can already imagine how much  Arjun will love it.. that confusion mixed with shock..LOL.. obsessed never we are just extremely passionate when it comes to the mannat.. ROFL

btw I agree Laxmi's innocence is cute depending on the circumstances.. it becomes unbearable when she behaves like a five year old oblivious to her families blatant preoccupied condition.. the towels incident is acceptable it's quite amusing.. but a 22 year old should be able to comprehend when her own are being insulted..that is what annoys me..!!

In-Sanity-Triv

xTimax

IF-Rockerz

xTimax

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update:) Love your commentsLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.