Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Saima my dear my sweet angry young girl my childish buddyy many many happy returns of the day may ALLAH give u long life wid lots if happiness wid success and gud health and wid a lovely pple around u 😳 😳 πŸ€—
I pray Whtever u wish it comes true on ur special birthday and make ur birthday more and more special 😍 I,ve many many friendz bt u r in the list of my very special friendz may our friendship b always like this and u always make me fool and we always have LIL LIL fight on silly things becoz I love that love u my Jaan πŸ€— πŸ€—
Sorry online through mobile so can,t sent u a card r post any pic anyways love u my dear enjoy ur birthday 😊
Binny my puljhari muahzzz for opening this thread πŸ€— I was just going to open this thread on pratigya forum!!! Do cme there tooo 😳
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy B'day AGain Saima :) V r lucky dat v've such nice frnds OL 2 πŸ˜› who litsens 2 our pro. & also enjoys wih us...Thanxx grls :)

BTW Binnia..nice siggy of manavi & her BF 
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Saima...hope you have fun :)
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
opps!! its her bday, actually i didnt visit IF yesterday so i didn't know about it.

Wishing u many many happy returns of the day Saima. Tum jeewo hajaaro saal, happy bday to u,.muahhh!!! loads n loads of fun, have fun gal.

Edited by -Asmi- - 12 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Happy Birthday Saima...πŸ€—

Have a great day and spoil yourself rotten..

Beautiful thread Binny...:)
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday !! have a good oneπŸ₯³

thanks for the thread and link BeenuπŸ€—

Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

2nd April z the birthday of an angel, a sweetheart, my diva n my besty Saima (Fallen Star)

So lets wish this angel on her birthday

At times I wonder what makes u special

The smile the trust or the way u care.

At times I wonder what makes u fun

The bond the memories or the way u share.

A beautiful day n a sparkling occasion

Today, I wonder what should I gift you?

You always have my support, love n care

So I gather deep emotions to greet you

I wish u a very Happy Birthday!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

On your birthday, I just want to remind you that you are among the best persons in my life. I must hav been God's special child that he blessed me with a friend like u. So for my favorite person in the world, I wish you all your favorite things on your birthday! Happy Birthday, my sugar lumps! May your birthday be as sweet as you are.πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

May ur life ahead b filled wid luv, joys, success, good health n loadzz of wealth (so that u can buy me diamonds🀣)

Did a siggy fr u as My token of luv.. All ur favs😳

Keeping Ali fr myself thoughπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Hop ya lyk it n even use it on ur birthdayπŸ˜‰

Here r ur gifts

Cake

Chocolates

Teddy bear

N many more

Firstly Binnu I want to come and give u a very big and tight hug to u!! πŸ€— πŸ€— What can I say Binnu, u have always been with me in my ups and downs When it was ur bday i was really upset because no one had asked me to give my message to u But u never minded at all, I felt really really bad for at least a whole week. I would next time make sure this doesnt happen πŸ˜†
This year it was my 18th bday, 18th is always memorable but u made it more special for me by opening this thread and getting messages from my lovely strawberries pies (Including u) 😳 It was truly touching and a pleasant surprise. The biggest gift I received from u is ur love, care and support which is way bigger than the diamonds πŸ˜†
U wishing me was awesome, I must say u are really sweet with ur words about me πŸ˜‰ Am I really sweet? πŸ˜†
Atm i have mixed feelings going on in my heart...I have a few tears which are full of joy, showing how much I'm loving this.
Thank you sooo much my booty pie for making my birthday even more special and making my day even more beautiful. Most importantly thank you for remembering my birthday, even though Im very far from u- U have made this day a neverforgetable day! ❀️ πŸ€—
Hahahahahahaahahahahahah dont worry when i will meet u i will have alot of diamonds for u so that u can wear them and remember me each time!! 😳
Thanx alot for all the wishes, Inshallah they will come true with the grace of Allah! 😊 I also wish that all ur dreams comes true...every problem always has a solution so don't give up my booty pie!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Coming to the wonderful siggi...Im using it soo u can tell that I luved it. Loved how u put all my fav actors. U didn't put Ali Zafar 😑. Don't worry I will snatch him away from u!! 😈
Lovely chocos and the delicious cake and finally the cute teddy bears- Loved all the gifts. Btw whats in the red boxes?? πŸ˜†
Once again thank you very very much my sweety pie...luv ya loads. Muahzzz xoxoxoxoxo ☺️

Fallen Star thumbnail
@Jaz :-
Jaz a very tight hug for u πŸ€—  U are my angel who I met this year VIA Nidhi...I am truly blessed to have u in my life. Recieving bday wishes from u was truly amazing and as part of my bday gift I'm waitin for next year to read ur novel which is gonna get published. I have read ur True love OS of VirMan and it was rocking so ur novel is gonna be phenomanol. πŸ‘
Ur excitement made me more excited for my 18th bday, when reading ur message for a second I forgot that u are in india- It looked like I would be meeting u in my bday party. Thank you sooo much for the wonderful wishes truly made my day and bday special. Awww lolz thank you for ur lovely comments made me feel like Im a young girl again!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
I also love chatting to u, even though we don't get much time- I really enjoy it and hope that in the following months we chat more and more!! 😳
Jaz thank you sooo much for the wonderful siggi I really loved it! πŸ‘
Luv u Hun, Muahzzz xoxo
Thanx once again!! ⭐️

Fallen Star thumbnail
@Preethi :-
Preethi πŸ€— What can I say, i just greatful to have u all in my life (Thnx for STPM that I met u and now getting to knw u really well) 😳 Hope to chat more often and when u go to India for a month- Do keep coming online otherwise u will be missed to much. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Just want to say that Thank you very very much for the amazing wishes...this 18th bday i will never ever forget in my life!! πŸ˜›
Luv u Pre...Muahz πŸ€—

Fallen Star thumbnail
@Sri :-
Sri  Hug for u  πŸ€— Meeting u was amazing, we've had some great times together on the CC (Once again thanx to Nidhz- if I hadn't met her, I wouldn't be able to meet a wondeful friend) Thank you sooo much Sri for the great bday wishes from u...Hope to chat more with u!!
Luv ya Sri Muahz xox πŸ€—