FF: VENGEANCE is SWEET(chap 8 pg 17)Pmz later - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
i guess that means asr found out khushi's location?
will destiny pull arnav and khushi back together? πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...great job...brillaint...please update sooon...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by meradil

i guess that means asr found out khushi's location?
no, he can't. it will be a pure co-incidence
Wow it was amzing part from all n thnx 4 pm❀️
i'm so sorry that i don't leave a comment on ch4πŸ˜’
bcz i was in my aapi's mehendi plz forgive me
I Wanted Arnav To Go :( But It's Okay As Khushi & Aakash Will Meet =) πŸ˜³ 
superb update

awesome Loved it

Chapter 6

Akash went to Lucnow as he was told by Arnav. He knew all the story now as he had asked Anjali why wasn't he going himself. She had told him in detail about their childhood memories and how he had met Khushi there. That was how Akash understood the situation. He went without questioning him again.

Meanwhile Khushi is happy with her life in Lucknow. She has all the comforts she can ask for. Her brother and Dadi love her and have spoilt her rotten. She likes being pampered. Khushi found a lost kitten one day lurking in the big lawn of hawaili. She adopted him and called him Kitty. Kitty was called by many names in the house. Dadi called him Mano, Veer called him Grumpy and Khushi liked to call him Swami and Laad Governer but only when she was alone. She denied it very much but she still missed her laad governer very much and knew that he missed her too. So Kitty had become used to being called so many names at once. Khushi had spoilt him rotten by all the affection and attention. He didn't mind it one bit.

Akash had arrived at Lucknow and was searching for a good piece of land located in a less populated area. He was not much successful. Arnav used to call him daily and enquire about it.
So Akash decided to go easy way. He asked a few people around and go know that some Mrs. Malik owned a huge piece of land just enough for them. He asked about her address and went to see her.

Akash stood in front of huge gates and rang the bell. Someone was coming saying "Hold on a minute".  The gate opened and Akash got the shock of his life. In front of him stood...

Khushi: Akash Jiju?? Aap yahan??? Ap yahan kab ay??  

Akash: Khushi?? Ap yahan??

K: well, it is my real grand mother's home. I live here with her and my brother. I have been here ever since I left Dehli.

AK: Oh..

Khushi took him inside. Gave him a drink and told him everything about the life in Lucknow. Akash's eyes went huge with shock. But he was happy that she was happy here and well adjusted. He praised her english and she told him that now she is a Masters in English Literature.  He was atounded.

After a while Dadi joined them as well and told Akash to make himself at home here. She wanted him to stay there. Later in the evening he brought out the matter of the land he had come to buy. hHe had another shock waiting.

DJ: Beta, that land already belongs to Arnav and Anjali!!

K & AK: What?? How??

DJ: Remember Khushi?? I told you once you have two cousins living in Dehli?? They are your step cousins. They are Anjali and Arnav Singh Raizada!!

K: What?? How???

DJ: When they will come I will tell you all at the same time. Beta Akash ask them to come here and get their property. I can not keep it anymore. They are the rightful owners of this.

K: ...

AK: ... Ummm... OK. I will tell them.

DJ: And beta please live here. No need to stay in a hotel when I am here.

AK: Ok..

K: Jiju please, don't tell them about me yet. When they will come I will see to it then. But please do not tell them I am here.

AK: If you say so...

Precap: Akash & Anjali persuading Arnav to come to Lucknow.
Arnav is being stubborn. But he has no idea what fate has in store for him.

PS: I must tell you Dadi has no idea about Khushi's past with Raizada's. She just knows that Khushi's sister is married to Akash and Khushi used to work for Arnav.

PPS: Do comment and tell how was it.

For PMs Buddy:

PPPS: No need to buddy this account because I do not send Pms from this account.
Pls continue...loved all the chapters