code: [ IMG ] link [ / IMG ]

(but without spaces!!)

thank you!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by McSteamy

thank you!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
you r always welcomeπŸ€—
Hey can anyone tell Me which episode it was when yuvraj come to pick suvi but she cant find her phone
It was 12th july episode .
I had seen a topper of the week or fan of the week sumthing like that posts earlier why isn't the contests held now??
Originally posted by McSteamy

I had seen a topper of the week or fan of the week sumthing like that posts earlier why isn't the contests held now??
because nobody was active there. The topic was 1 week sticky and it was still a normal topic. No 250 views or 25 posts.. I don'T want to waste my time with it. But if someone wants to do it she can. :D
can anyone replace the archive mansion seeing those blank spaces is bugging me!!!!
help here pleads does anyone has tthe Bg link of the scenes of the following episodes:
1. The first Yuvreen meet when in the ending they are going separate ways.. i want it...
2. the episode in which Alisha and yuvi were getting dressed up by the interns for their first photo shoot for the calender... it was also used when preety met Farhan rcently when they were going for a movie and Preity explained the rohan sotry to him...
Edited by McSteamy - 10 years ago