Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello_sree thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
confirmed?.. how do u know? can u pl post the reason. i read syed anwar 's tweet. he did n't mention
anything like that. but as u said its visible from fb there are some issues betwn team members and production group. lets wait and see.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well it is a piece of info...if your trust my words...you believe it...
 if not...it is ok...let us wait until friday...I can not tell the source...as such for so many reasons...

.I do talk to all the stars of PS almost everysingle day...!!!all the members ( senior members) here are aware of this fact...!!
Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh ! so its true that PS is going to end?
Thats very sad and bad...This was the only Tamil serial im watching , now this is ending...

How will they end the story?? so many things to mend in just 3 days 😕
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Priyaanj...Dont worry soon a new Serial will be starting...and Please give the same support as PS...
hello_sree thumbnail
i guess 7C kids serial will start from monday in this 7.30 slot Edited by hello_sree - 12 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: atina

Ok...it is confirmed that it is ending by this friday...sad...sad...sad...sad...

But what to do...there are so many issues among the team members and the production members...!! What is sad is...with the Vijay TRP ratings aNO 1...a serial is stopping...that kills me...too...!!

Well it is what going to happen...sadly...!!

Coming from atina, i believe her.. if it was from someone else i would have considered this ...🤔

Thanks atina .. but this is indeed very much shocking 😲😲 and all very confusing 😕 Its a good serial and for them to end this so soon? After all today is their 1 years of completing this serial. and i wonder how they are going to wrap up the entire hanging loops of this story in 3 days Oh well, i guess its ending after all pola ... arrggg so upset just when i started to watch and like this serial 😡 I only watch 2 serials.. and this has to go down so soon 😕

Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Enna, late aa April Fool vilaiyaadaraangalaa?? But one thing is true, Vijay is known for ending serials abruptly.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..

So the sad thing is happening in real too..  Knew that it was ending.. But didn't expect it to be so soon!!

A promising story, good cast and crew.. Sad to see it collapse like this..
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
is it Ps ending?????
so sad ...i had always been against it and supporting it so sad to hear this
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyaanj

Oh ! so its true that PS is going to end?

Thats very sad and bad...This was the only Tamil serial im watching , now this is ending..  

How will they end the story?? so many things to mend in just 3 days 😕

Me too.I don't know whether to be sad or relieved! I had to do a lot  of rescheduling to be able to watch at 7.30pmIST.daily.,but still enjoyed.Keep us informed whether jo or karthik are acting in any other serial?