CMYAD Thread 1~ chp 1 to 15 - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sara8rai

Omg cnt wait anymre aftr readn dis! Vry cruel of u mkn us wait so lngr! Plzz update as sn as possible! May b speed of light!!;)

speed of light??? ha ha ha...as much as i would like to i am pretty darn slow...😛
Originally posted by ArshiAnalyst

Ur ff is like a drug!!!keeps on begging... GIVE US MOOORE!!!😉

NNNOOO...u compared my ff to a drug, implying that my ff is injurious to health...😭
Originally posted by sayli_sarun

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 u r truely evil!
i guess its gonna be bombastic monday!
waiting 4 the update!

you bet...😊

Originally posted by ritzappy

sorry yaar was not able to  comment the last few chapters really sorry 

but the story is going great pls upate soon thanks for the pms😊

no preblemz...😊
Originally posted by suruchivohra

i feel like ahhh...shaking u up thoroughly...i mean i dont believe u ended at this point...😵
but i seriously loved the part...
i really like it wen u put up the parts soo fast...like in 24 hours...
now this doesnt mean that u stop doing it ok??...
waiting for the next one...

after reading the precap for chap 11😲
i was like u cant go to a higher level of suspense...or can u??😕
plz update soon...

i could go to higher levels of suspense you know... if you guys think that this suspense was too much, if you want i'll take it up to the next level😊
Originally posted by nehamcc987

yay new precap
cant wait for chapter
its coming up soon...😊
Sup ppl here is chapter 11... i am so happy that i am getting such a good response for this ff... really didn't know if ppl will be interested in it or not when i started writing...thanks to all for your lovely support and definitely thanks to all those who comment and inspire me... this is dedicated to all of you lovely ppl who comment...😊 

Chapter 11:I Refuse To Die

Arnav was running towards the water. He removed his shirt on instinct and dived into the cold water. 

Visions started to flood his mind as he started to swim.

Arnav(thinking): not now. Please, not now.

arnav said as he desperately tried to get the visions out of his head. he knew that if he gave in to his fear both of them would die by drowning.

Wel Arnav sure as hell wasn't going to die and he sure as hell wasn't going to let khushi die because of him.

Arnav(thinking): i have so many responsibilities. Until i have responsibilities to fulfill, I REFUSE TO DIE

He looked at khushi and he knew that he would not let her die. even if it killed him, he would make sure she got to safety. 

And then he tried to focus all his attention on Khushi who was on her last attempts to stay afloat.

she was now becoming very tired trying to stay afloat near all the debris and had nothing to pull her up.

She thought that she was going to drown and this was the end.

khushi(thinking): hey devi maiyya please protect me.. 

and she felt two stong arms catch her in the water and she relaxed against them as she was completely drained of energy.

He reached her just on the nick of time. 

He got hold of her. As soon as Arnav caught hold of her, Khushi felt her body relax completely. 

All her fear drained in an instant. 

Warmth flooded her as Arnav gripped her close to his body and started to swim to the banks of the lake. 

His mind was blurring as his fear of water got to him, but he swore that if he were to die he would atleast save Khushi.

Arnav had now reached the shallow part of the lake. He was able to now stand. 

Khushi was too tired to stand, so Arnav caught her in his arms and lifted her. 

He started to walk to the bank. The water level started decreasing and both were rising above the water.

Akash and gang ran towards them as fast as they could. 

They reached in time when Arnav had gotten to the bank. He placed Khushi on the patch of grass. 

Where she lay too tired to react. Arnav was now shivering. The cold breeze had nothing to do with it. 

He fell to his knees and brought his hands up to see them. They were shivering badly.

and he couldnt control them at all. He was losing control again.

He tried to stop it, but his visions now took over. He had lost all control and given in.

---------------------FLASHBACK-------------------------- 

He was a small child. He was dressed in royal clothing. Not more than nine years of age. He was standing at the edge of a waterfall.He saw the girl infront of him. She was 6 years old and she had passed out. She was being held captive by a tall an burly man with a dagger to her throat.

-----------------END OF FLASHBACK------------------

Arnav felt pain as he hit the ground and his head hit a stone there.

Pain flooded his mind but the next moment that pain was relaced by another nightmare of his.

Somethings which he never wanted to see. Somethings which he had tried to desperately forget when he was concious, but to no avail.

-------------------------FLASHBACK---------------------------

He jumped over the waterfall. Screams filled the air as he saw his loved ones looking at him plunge to his death. To his doom.

He hit the water hard. He didn't know how to swim. He was drowning.

He let go and embraced his situation. He did something at that moment that no child at his age had done before. He smiled and embraced his death.

----------------------END OF FLASHBACK--------------------

Deepika and akash were trying to get Arnav out of his shock. He was shaking violently. Akash knew immediately that Arnav had given into his visions.

Khushi was up now. She had also come over her shock by looking at Arnav's condition.

Akash: everyone get back. And for heaven's sake noone shout. Someone get me water and Arnav's kit from the basket. 

Khushi ran to the tent got a water bottle and Arnav's bag and rushed to akash. Akash took out the syringe and injected Arnav with medicine to calm him down.

Khushi, Deepika and Payal kept silent it they all had tears in their eyes. Khushi was especially broken because he had done this to save her and he was suffering. 

Akash: he should be fine in a couple of minutes.

it took arna ten minutes to stop shivering and calm down.

As Arnav had stopped shivering and finally opened his eyes. Akash helped him up. Deepika and Payal tried to get him up but in the act Payal sprained her foot.

Akash: everything had to happen to us in a single day. Damn it.

Arnav: akash I'll be fine. You carry Payal to the car and make her lie in the back seat. You drive with deepika and Arjun, I'll follow you on the bike with Khushi.

Deepika: but you are in no condition to drive a bike bhai.

Arnav: and you both don't know how to nor do you have licenses. So stop fighting with me unnecessarily and lets all go home.

And that was the final verdict. 

After Arnav made sure everyone were safely on, he took his spare coat and put it over Khushi as she was freezing. 

She wordlessly thanked him for the gesture by her eyes and Arnav looked at her with eyes full of guilt.

he knew he had to apologize. if it werent for his stupid attitude to her all this wouldnt have even happened.

Arnav: Khushi, I am sorry about before. It was not my place to yell at you. I am really sorry. Everything that I said earlier was just a lie. I am so so sorry.

Khushi smiled and them hugged him tightly. Arnav hugged her back out of impulse.

Khushi: its alright arnavji. I should actually be thanking you as you took a lot of weight from my heart, I mean I really thought you hated me for that day.

Arnav looked at the weird creature hugging him with a smirk and shook his head acknowledging her foolishness and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

It was as if time went still. As soon as his lips touched her head blood rushed to her face and cheeks and she withdrew her head from his chest to look into his eyes.

RABBA VE

RABBA VE

Both their eyes looked a bit dazed as realization struck Arnav.

Arnav(Thinking): WHAT THE??? What the hell have I just done. I friggin kissed her on the forehead. Who in the world asked you to do that Arnav. You complete ass.

Khushi on the other hand shyly looked away.

Khushi(thinking): hey Devi maiyya. What just happened. Did Arnavji just kiss me. Maybe it was just a friendly kiss. Khushi, don't look too much into that. 

Arnav(thinking): it was just a friendly brotherly kiss. No, correction, I think it was a friendly kiss. Why should she be my sister? Yes, it was a friendly kiss. Nothing else. You were trying to ease her pain. Oh my god. I am talkin to myself again. This girl will drive me crazy. Damn it.

After a few awkward minutes arnav and khushi finally got onto the bike. Arnav helped her onto the bike. He got a flashback of  all the time he spent with khushi and a smirk lit his face.

He sat on the bike. Khushi caught the handle behind her seat to steady herself. She hadnt ridden a bike before and she was too shy to take help from arnav.

So she used the seat to steady herself which was rather difficult.

When arnav passed two speed breakers he realized that khushi was not seated properly as she didn't have support. He smirked and stopped the bike and turned around to talk to her.

He saw that she was closing her eyes tightly and had a pain filled expression on her face.

Seeing this arnav smirked. She does look cute. You cant take that away from her can you.

He tapped on her shoulder and she immediately opened her eyes.

Arnav: you can use my shoulder for support you know.

Khushi: that ---I ---thought

Arnav: don't worry. Keep your hands on my shoulders. I promise I wont bite.

and arnav chuckled slightly.

Khushi blushed as she heard his sarcasm.

She took her hands slowly and approached his shoulders slowly. 

Seeing that she was being too shy and growing impatient seeing her take so much time to keep her hand on him, Arnav took her hands himself and placed it on his shoulder firmly.

Khushi's face flushed as arnav caught her hands.

When she caught him a shiver passed through her body involuntarily.

Arnav(thinking) : this is going to be a hell lot difficult than I thought. if her hands do so much, i wonder what will happen if--- aaarrgghh shut up arnav. stop talking to yourself.

They took another 45 mins to get back to raizada mansion. It was the longest 45 mins of their lives yet. Arnav and khushi were literally counting each and every second they were on that bike with her hands on his shoulders.

Arnav finally reached the mansion and parked the bike in the corner. He got down and helped khushi get down too.

He turned towards the mansion to go back inside but khushi caught his arm.

He was slightly shocked and turned to face khushi.

He looked confused looking at her. what was she up to now?

Khushi brought her courage together and started to speak.

Khushi: I know you don't want me to thank you for saving my life but I would like to. This is because you saved me even though you are hydrophobic(fear of water/drowning). You leapt in after me even though you may have died trying to save me. and I am thankful to you that you found the courage to save me despite your fears. Thank you arnavji.

She leaned in kissed him on the cheek and blushed to her very roots as she did so.

Arnav: What the?

And khushi turned around and literally ran to the house.

The expression on arnavs face changed, as a smirk lit his face which was immediately changed to one of fear.

What had he done.

Arnav and khushi weren't the only ones present near the parking. There were another set of eyes present which had seen everything. Another set of eyes which held questions. Those eyes moved forward to confront arnav.
--------------------to be cont----------------------
so ppl how was it? i hope it was awesome...and yes the flashbacks may be a bit confusing right now but dont worry, everything will clear off in the end. 
anyway as i told last time, i dont update for tuesdays so it is most likely i'll update on tuesday night(its sunday night here).
yup i know its quite evil but do i really need to tell it now. havent i made that too obvious.
anyway if you want a precap reach 91 as soon as possible(it would have been 90 but 91 is a lucky number)😛 so sorry in advance...
but i do hope you'll reach there soon...😊
Peace Out.
Edited by daredevilpreyas - 12 years ago
OMG yaayyy me first:)...

Wow ...amazing update...that was awesome and awwhhh the cute moments b/w Arhi were amazing:D......

Thanks for the pm ...ur awesome

-Simran-
Edited by ArhiAbhiya - 12 years ago
awesum update waiting for the precap
you are the best :) please update soon... atleast tell us y arnav does not want to be near Kushi... that part is really killing me and yeah i knw that is the center part of the story but suspense kills