Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gpat1286

gpat1286

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
guys, I have not seen past few episodes of kahani comedy circus ki, I saw today and all of them mentioned May. is the show ending for ever? i dont want it to go off air. i love Kapil. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is happening in May?" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayaan786

IF-Dazzler

ayaan786

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

i follow actually every episode and as far as i know this is the last season of comedy cirkus

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
i hav been watching regularly but i also think it is going off air :-(
the quality has kinda gone down
it was amazing in the begining --also some acts are good now but not like they used to be...

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I believe they r going on a break n may be back after idol. I heart kapil as well. Like him best with shamona

TheGreatKingdom

TheGreatKingdom

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
They are taking a break, Indian Idol will replace it and when that ends(maybe in 3-4 months) Comedy Circus will return again.

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
They r going for a very long break, will be back some time after indian idol. Probably near the ending of 2012. Maybe sometime in november. Coz indian idol usually lasts for 3-4 months!

MadhuriDixit

IF-Rockerz

MadhuriDixit

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
they may or may not come back. theres articles saying theyll be back after indian idol but some ppl are saing that thats not true and this is the end of comedy circus:(

purpleymatter

purpleymatter

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I dont want it to end. I love krishna sudesh the best.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.