Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ami25

Ami25

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Why cant she just tell mana everything and get back to her normal life. She is doing this drama of mahanta which is not doing any favor to anyone- is it actually mahanata to hurt your own husband ?? stay away from your children ?? And live a lie ?/ for  what ?/ for their welfare !!!! welfare of the children are always with their parents - what kind of mother is she !!! This character of archana always surprised me !! I was most surprised when she fought against manav who just wanted to rebuild  new houses for  in chaul  people with better life conditions !!! and she is just soo attached to that chaul that she doest want to get a bettter life. I never got her point in that case though  Now after seeing her doing the same drama of her mahanta it is just way too much !! her character is soo confusing and fickle !! This is no pavitra rishta anymore ------ i m sorry if i hurt any archana fans !! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlynesoapwatcher1NamzzDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana's twisted brain !!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivsoham

shivsoham

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I 100% agree with you, amismrat. There is no doubt in anything you said about Archana's character. I dont think she even know the first step of Pavitra Rishta, Pavitra Rishtaa is unconditional love and support and no lies. Archana never supported Manav , she lies to him contantly, justifying some weird causes.

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Most of us just watch the show for Arjun and Purvi.. now.. 

Archana and Manav have both lost their minds along time ago.. No Point venting about them.. .. so I just watch the show for Arvi scenes.. Their 2 mins of scenes brings a smile on my face.. 

I really no longer care about Archana and Manav.. I have stopped analyzing them a long time ago!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1deejagi

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
The CVs have absolutely butchered their characters...its indeed quite sad.. :-(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
This sacrifice and mahaan thing annoyed me. I can't understand this archana..she is too nice. She put others happiness before her. This is not good for her..

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Manav's brain is also twisted.. He was the one who was ready to give away soham to that crazy varsha forever but archana stopped him.. But when she gave soham to varsha at the party i know she was wrong but she was not ready to give away soham permanently like manav did..

And moreover manav's biggest mistake by his twisted brain was that he told his mother to go and give archana the flight tickets which he himself could have went to archana and sorted out the issue.. But no he didn't do that.. And another he seperated childrens from their mother..

Manav has also lost his brain..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapvijaya13Tanyazsoapwatcher1Lumos

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Yes ashu i agree with you completely...
Manav too had twisted his brain...both the characters..manav and archana have been butchered...and savita that women behind all this fiasco is happily enjoying!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13Guggu_Mintysushkita10

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Manav's brain is also twisted.. He was the one who was ready to give away soham to that crazy varsha forever but archana stopped him.. But when she gave soham to varsha at the party i know she was wrong but she was not ready to give away soham permanently like manav did..

And moreover manav's biggest mistake by his twisted brain was that he told his mother to go and give archana the flight tickets which he himself could have went to archana and sorted out the issue.. But no he didn't do that.. And another he seperated childrens from their mother..

Manav has also lost his brain..
ash manav archana both butchered by CV 1.old  manav never think of hurting archana and he loves him more than himselfDay Dreamingit was so passionate and well understading between them that they always try to make happy other even manav didnt eat food but feed archana for lack of food. that's y PR was no1 serial. they had terrific chemistry but now its look like new manav is strict elder brother to archana .he scolding her LOLLOLarchana still looking so young and gorgeous but manav looks so old so characters behaving like elder bro and younger sis.

Edited by poas - 01 April 2012 at 1:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13deejagiGuggu_Minty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top