Page 1
Page   of 145
Page 2 Page 145

supriya.ipkknd

IF-Rockerz

supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! This is Supriya... 
Thank you so much for giving such a great response for Part 1... 
Due to some problem , I had to start a new thred..
So here is Part 2Smile.. I haven't forgotten my other FF "Inner Desires" ..I'll update that too soon... Tongue
Thank you for all your pms requesting me to update ... Smile

INDEX

Link to Part 1

Link to Part 3

Link to Part 4

Link to part 5

Link to part 6

Link to part 7

Link to part 8

Link to Part 9

Link to Part 10

Link to Part 11

~~~~~~~~~
Link to OS~ Kiss me
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2946373

Link to my other FF "Inner Desires"

~~~
HeartForever Yours Heart

Part 2       ~  Her last words...

The door crashed open and Anjali entered. He looked at her with tear filled eyes.
"Arnav, you again dreamed of her?", she asked shaking her head.

He was quiet, still. He just stared at the wall. 
Anjali sat down beside him, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Arnav, why are you hurting yourself so much? SHE HAS GONE", she said calmly.
Tears flowed from his eyes on hearing the words he hated the most.
"She has gone Arnav. She had to. She had no choice. You have to accept that fact. I know its painful, but you have to."
Arnav looked at Anjali with watery eyes.
"No Di, She will come back..to me", he said as if pleading.
"Stop It Chote! It has been 6 years. If she had to return, she would have done that long time back", said Anjali.

She could see through her brother's broken heart. She knew what he went through all these years. She could feel his pain. She heard his shriek every night. She comforted him every night. But he wouldn't listen. He needed her. He needed his Khushi. 
She couldn't see her beloved brother in this state. She put her arms around him and embraced him.

"Ma", they heard a familiar voice from the door. 
He ran towards Anjali and sat on her lap. He hugged her and she hugged him back.
Anjali smiled at her six year old son. He grinned.
"Shubham, why did you wake up? Go to sleep", ordered Anjali.
Shubham shook his head and turned towards Arnav. He placed his tiny palms on Arnav's cheek and wiped away his tears.
"Why are you crying Mama? Are you a kid?", he asked teasingly.
Arnav smiled back at the little brat in front of him. He kissed his tiny hands and replied back,"Ya, atleast someone has to give you company na".
"I DON'T CRY", Shubham shouted ,pouting his lips.
"Oh really", Arnav asked, raising one of his eyebrows playfully.
Shubham grinned. He kissed Arnav's cheek but instantly spitted. Arnav looked at him stunned.
"Yuck! Its so salty. Don't cry or I'll not kiss you", Shubham said sulking. Arnav smiled at his innocence. His innocence reminded him of her. And thats why he loved his nephew so much. He felt her presence whenever Shubham was near. He was just like her, mad,cute and innocent.
Anjali took his arm and dragged Shubham out of the room. 
"Take care Arnav", she said to her brother before leaving.
"Goodnight Mama",Shubham wished him while Arnav nodded.
As soon as they left his thoughts wandered to where they shouldn't have. He got up and walked towards the window. He fixed his gaze at the pole star and thought about her.. her eyes, her lips, her smile Heart ... His lips curved into a smile as he imagined her in front of him.
Unknowingly a tear dropped down his left eye. He wiped it away as he remembered her last words...

"Trust is giving someone the power to destroy and knowing that they would never do that. But you did and you broke my trust Arnav"

He had lost all his hope on finding her. He was now breaking down inside.
He closed his eyes and saw her in front of him.
"I wish I could see you just once. But I know I can't", he whispered.
But destiny had something else in store for him...

~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Part 2

I'll introduce Khushi in the next chapter Smile ...
How was this part? I hope you liked it. I admit , it was a little boring.
PLEASE COMMENT... coz I love to read them. 
A big thank you to all who commented on the previous update Big smile
I'll update my other FF "Inner Desires" soon ... I have already recieved 17 pms asking me to update it Tongue LOL!
I'll only continue if I get a good response for this part. Please comment/like.

If u want me to pm u when i update, buddy me or leave a comment.
Thank you for reading... 

Edited by supriya.ipkknd - 25 October 2012 at 7:42am

The following 254 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123sonalusa007sydypreet_21abidz08svishnuaksneebrajenvasulibraNasriananihoneyboney1zyra94rithuparnashristhi88kk10chilliesAlaynaaadiyaARSHIniccijellyboohsonalashishRRCMhhqvsusamsAritraBarunlalitha203neeshahaidervinidoedewdropangelvkiranmayi15321251126reena1146princessep13samara98aliahaysettannArshinmeJessiarshidanisharamasawmmona357ArshiSarunsabbrinasally2651ruku25Zoe2261Sushi_freebirdmerry777ErichPawJanegudiya74kriti25manisjanetdennisvmppSUKRIMAns2095varshamaharajdevibnair2009cutie13ssafiyaaTinkJiarjhaverinermicdiyachillmanjusha_92MSgayatriElizaKawarupa1902hbkumarMySarunalu5123minnat_mahicanucks1714SNR7natzzzshiprajprintysruthirishiDevilwaysKhuarvhatathbristialisowjos112801Archu61asr_n_kkg_loversoniachammunaima.aCrazy44umdhulanyaArshiAnalystliya96Sim1234fire_whiskysval000Atyaymeet.leo.18SiMaR.coolkunavPrincessDabna1989TRND86arshieverlastngjtammareddyNasraManchilaAnuLovesBarunadeena_89bansaldiya55simransmilybea_romtokyokamtokdinPriyaJoshi678loveandluckbubblztmowlachocolover98Shwetadatta750TeriGalliyan.-Koeli_Appy-aashshhsPrasanna_dhanukiran1992rockinggirl5RoshkolovemusicDarkDoveundercoverhappymeem17SARUN.fangirl18Nimie207Orion_NtheshPixieFlameabraxoscrackerszoneFlamingsOfLovehiddenpearlniania13hemvbm-g19vikadesigirlChaudhrytmmeradilnatashaa46rennieDEE2803roldcsukirtiraizadaMalini1OnlookerSarikaa97spicyraysanamunirashishjaorenirbasitoavantika_2012archnahardik123Nilanjana_20KtotheMdimple288madhusquareArnavKiiDeewanichemistry9Blondiexzymdeshpandefarha623aaytkhushboo1234gangsupenny25kinjalcp87Ruki.Fanjaleachu_arshiAngelic_Zuhipkknd-fan-FarwiiDobaara-nazibah-MKB-sinaksparikhAdorableTroublehappybrarcutiepreetneha2005amritafanaakriti120Ishii99sreemeeralittlemoiindy12Lily2011akshiankitacoalfaxdevsumsmileyhug7679-Manal.A-emistryBibliobibulusamisuvkritashStapletonsamia19AnupamaJYfrenzyy-zozo-zaniaxzafi-BaRul-ParAz-farheen75laksh65newmoon2011Amti4usrijaaa127meenalumashena07areeba_blossomAR_EternalLovekvarshasubiscsalicia212chahaat.ShiningStar18sadufsnoopy84-Raichu-PepsiGirl101ShikhaKhushiavni_barunLoveARRpmehra300SobtiFanShreerulamasalooni-.serendipity.-amaiaAkorshitinselShafoojeb1Bigbang_GDMrDarcyfanpinky89ajoopTishanaFAYKHAN29LyssaPieASR6262Pr1yankarkapoor1382stunning.ayesha-wintergreen-polly_mkIsleOfCapriFazila~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF~Forever yours Part2-11 Thread3Link-Pg143" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ErichPawJane

Groupbie

ErichPawJane

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
its sad but i love it... please continue :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnGeL-BeAuTysupriya.ipkknd

supriya.ipkknd

IF-Rockerz

supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ErichPawJane

its sad but i love it... please continue :-)

Thank u so much! Hey.. ur first to comment! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnGeL-BeAuTy

sruthirishi

sruthirishi

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
shubam is cute...

waiting to know more abt kushi..Big smile

supriya.ipkknd

sulochana90

Goldie

sulochana90

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
update n pm please
its nice

supriya.ipkknd

IF-Rockerz

supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sruthirishi

shubam is cute...

waiting to know more abt kushi..Big smile

hehe... he is really cute... Shubham is the name of my cousin brother Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthirishiIshii99AnGeL-BeAuTy

207shikha

IF-Rockerz

207shikha

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
aww...loved it..!! loved what u hav written abt trust ... yeah he seriously had destroyed it
and now he has to earn it back..but fot that khushi must be there na... hope khushi;s entry
will be there in the cuming episodes...Smile

supriya.ipkknd

IF-Rockerz

supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 207shikha

aww...loved it..!! loved what u hav written abt trust ... yeah he seriously had destroyed it
and now he has to earn it back..but fot that khushi must be there na... hope khushi;s entry
will be there in the cuming episodes...Smile

thank you deear.. I read those lines about trust somewhere... So the credit is not mine Smile

AnGeL-BeAuTy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top