Devon ke Dev Mahadev

OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 26

kkr531

kkr531

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

The Yoga
Once At kailash Shiv & Sati are sitting enjoying the beauty of Nature, water is flowing in the nearby pond, filled with Lotus flowers all over. Sati expreses the desire to know about Yoga from Shiv.  He agrees happily.

Sati: What is the Ultimate Reality?

Shiv: It is Supreme Self surveying Itself. Prakasha is the eaternal light without which nothing can appear. Shakti is swabhav of Shiva, a mirror in which I realizes my own grandeur, power & beauty. I am powerless & inert without Shakti. It is this I-consciousness of Ultimate Reality that is responsible for the manifestation, maintanence & reabsorption of the Universe. The Iccha ' will of the Divine is the spiritual energy of infinite force that can actualize into any form from the subtlest to the grossest. I am swatantra. I express my iccha-will, which immediately translates itself into Gyan-knowledge & kriya-action.

Ultimate reality is not only Universal consciousness but also Supreme spiritual energy or Power. Creativity is the very essence of divinity. I as Param-Shiv have infinite powers, the main ones are:

1. Chitta- the power of self-revealation, the changeless principle of all changes.
  2. Ananda or Absolute bliss: This is called Svatantra. Here the Supreme is known as Shakti.

Chitta & Anand are my nature, rest is my Shakti.

1. Icchha or Will: In this aspect I am known as Sadashiva.
  2. Gyan or Knowledge: In this aspect I am known as Ishwara.
  3. kriya: The power to assume any form. in this aspect I am known as Sad-Vidya.

My creative aspect is known as Shiv tattva. Shakti tattva is my Energy.

You are Sahkti,you are not separate from me With you I create, just like an artist who can not contain his delight within himself, but pours it out in form of a song, poem. Same as that I pour out the delightful wonder or my splendour into manifestation. Shiv & Shakti tattva can never be separated.

The ideal Universe is experienced as an indistinct something in the depth of consciousness.

Sati: What is Purush & Prakruti?

Shiv: I through Myayashakti, which limits my Universal knowledge & power become Purusha or the individual object. Purush is my subjective manifestation & Prakriti is the objective manifestation. Each Purush has a different Prakriti.

Prakriti has 3 gunas, Sattva, Rajas & Tamas. In order of being, Sattva is brightness & lightness, in the psychological order it is transparency, joy & peace, in the ethical order it is goodness. Tamas is the darkness, inertness, in the Psychological order it is dullness, delusion & dejection, in the ethical order it is degradation. In the order of being Rajas is activity, in the Psychological order it is craving & Passion, in the ethical order it is ambition & avarice.

Purush is the bhokta- the experient & Prakriti is the bhogya- the experienced.

To be continued...

mnx12  that is fantastic  those are the exact words i want convey.  this exactly is the samkhya philosphy that i was talking about.

i don't understand how come you disagree with my views

Regards
krishna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99mnx12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 7)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

mnx12  that is fantastic  those are the exact words i want convey.  this exactly is the samkhya philosphy that i was talking about.

Regards
krishna

[/QUOTE]
This is Trika Philosophy. Some pts may look simillar to Samkhya, but it is different.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

kkr531

kkr531

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Regards
krishna

This is Trika Philosophy. Some pts may look simillar to Samkhya, but it is different.[/QUOTE]

I admit i am hearing this trika philosophy for the first time,will be waiting for your further posts. 

certainly a very new thing for me.

Regards
Krishna

mnx12vanadhi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Shambavopaya
Shiv: Prakriti differentiates ino antahkarana, indriyas, bhutas.

Antahkarana means the inner instrument, which consists of the tattvas- buddhi, ahankara & manas. Buddhi are of two types 1) external that is perceived through the eye.

2) internal- the images are built out of the samskaras. Ahankara is the product of buddhi. Manas is the product of ahamkara, it builds images & concepts.

Sati: What is Jeeva?

Shiv: I as Chaitanya is the very core of being of every individual. The physical aspect of the individual self consists of Panch-mahabhutas,known as sthula sharira 'the physical body. There is Prana-shakti working in him through which he is sustained & maintained.

In each individual there is Kundalini, a form of Shakti, lies dormant at the base of the spine. Each individual experiences the three stateof consciousness waking, dream & sleep. The 4th state, turiya is the consciousness of Shiva in each individual. The turiya is pure chidanand-consciousness & bliss.

The individual's mind is conditioned by habbit energy of prevous lives. When by yogic practices his mind becomes deconditioned, then he attains the turiya consciousness, becomes jivan-mukta ie liberated while still alive.

Sati: What is bondage & liberation?

Shiv: Bondage is due to ignorance. It comes with the limitation of the Iccha shakti of the Supreme, then the jeeva considers himself to be a separate entity cut off from the Universal stream of consciousness. Then he further limits himself by Maya & karma, which carries the jeeva from one life to another.

Liberation means recognition of one's real self, real nature, that is Moksha.

The highest attainment is that of Shiva-consciousness, which means the entire Universe appears as I or Shiva & this comes by Shaktipata- the descent of Divine Shakti or Anugraha (divine grace).

Sati: What are the Upayas for the jeeva to achieve Supreme Consciousness?

Shiva: In order to ern grace, one has to undergo spiritual discipline, known as Upaya or Yoga. They are divided into 4 broad categories. 1) Anupaya, 2) Shambhavopaya, 3) Shaktopaya, 4) Anavopaya.

The 'An' in Anupaya means 'little'. When through exterme Shaktipata, only by hearing a word from the guru, the aspirant realizes the real self & gets absorbed in the divine consciousness without any particular effort, that jeeva has attained Self-realisation through Anupaya.

Shambhavopaya:

Shiv: Chaitany means consciousness which has the absolute freedom of will, knowledge & action.Chitta & Ananda are it's assential nature. It expresses itself in Iccha, Gyan, Kriya.

Sati: If the essential nature of jeeva & jagat, of all experients  & the world is Shiv, then why they don't enjoy the bliss of Shiv?

Shiv: Due to primal ignorance, maya & karma. Bondage of jeeva is due to limited knowledge. I have Swatantra Shakti of bringing into being in the cosmic drama. Through my Mahamaya shakti jeeva assume limited knowledge & forms, thus beginning the word Drama. The process of evolution begins with the play of life & mind. Only at this stage the question of recognizing one's real divine nature arises. Here Yoga helps the jeeva.

Sati: Tell me about 'Shambhav Yoga'.

Shiv:There is no Udyama here only Iccha, is known as Iccho-paya or Iccha-yoga, also known as Abhedopaya, a yoga in which there is complete identification of I & Shiva. Here I which is mere psycho-physical complex disappears & Shiva alone is experienced as the real I & the real self by the jeeva. It is also known as Avikalpa or Nirvikalpa yoga.

When the jeeva identifys with Shiv without any thought process, merely by an intensive orientation of Will power (Iccha shakti) towards the inner reality, then there is Shambhava-yoga. When this experience continues in the normal course of life, the entire Universe appears only as expansion of the collection of the Shaktis of the self. By intensive awareness of these the Universe doesn't appear separate from Shiv or the divine self. There is complete Unity- consciousness. Such Yogi through his divine Iccha-shakti can bring marvelous changes.

Anupaya is Shambhav yoga in it's highest maturity.

To be continued...

Edited by mnx12 - 20 April 2012 at 11:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99NST1983DeewaniRimivanadhi.nimmi.

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Purely explained When sati asked why don't they enjoy bliss of shiv normally .
He accepted that he,who is responsible for Bringing jeeva under cosmic drama ...
 Bondage of jeeva is due to limited knowledge. I have Swatantra Shakti of bringing into being in the cosmic drama. Through my Mahamaya shakti jeeva assume limited knowledge & forms, thus beginning the word Drama. The process of evolution begins with the play of life & mind.   
What is the need for him to play with jeevas ...why he has created the universe ..if jeevas and shiv are like I and Shiv ,why it takes this much time to realize 

For example in Bhagavat gita god states the same answer ,during dilution in samsara only a atma ask himself who is he/she in real ? only after that, those who aspire to defeat maya will automatically guided by me .
is that the case, if we take life of MAntra(Remember the maid servent of Queen KAikayei in Ramayana ) who later ask forgiveness to LOrd ram ,her life is continued as a Scent seller in streets of MAthura and got blessed when Krishna arrived. After that too  her  life continues as Jana BAi in PAnderpur of Maharastra in Kaliyug during 15 cent A.D as a maid com Bakht in NAma dev's House .She is rescued by lord from Kings Punishment and got blessed ...not said still she is  liberated  or not ...

If a person like her  keep on encountering with LOrd in all  her births takes this much time  to get Liberated, then what will happen to normal humans .?...
Attaining NirVikalpa Samadhi is not that much easy  ,it needs several births associated with Yogic practice too na...
so karma deleting is slow process according to human time ...which is speed upped  by Kriya Yoga ...Which having capacity of reducing 10 Lakh original births of all atmas ..in few no of birth s ...but how it is possible for all humans .?...

I have also a doubt regarding  repeatability of ...Yuga cycles ,we are in kali yuga in future the Satya,Treda, Dwarapara yuga 's may proceed after this .
From this we can say before this cycle too there may be a kali yug existed and got vanished .,so in that yug people are well developed in all technology like us ah ? so all these  dramas of  yug cycles are experienced by the very Earth we are residing ah? ,or For every Satur Yug it will take different solar systems similar to our's  for its process...

Sorry for boring u with my questions, because cant understand Sanskrit fully so i am asking learned people like u Smile

Edited by vanadhi - 21 April 2012 at 8:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983mnx12.nimmi.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Vanadhi,

This is the Trika system. It signifys 3 things, Shiv, Shakti & their Dynamic relation- Shiv-Shakti. It takes the form of 1) pure awareness such as Shiv, 2) it's menifestation & reflection in all experienced phenomena as Shakti, 3) it's self recognition in & as those phenaomena- Shiv-Shakti. It is based on non-duality.

It explains how a soul can attain the stage beyond liberation through 3 Upayas. It is not an easy philosophy but it's very interesting if one attempts to understand it.

Edited by mnx12 - 21 April 2012 at 3:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhi.nimmi.

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Edited Minakshi Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

Edited Minakshi Tongue
Shiv is explaining, that every jeeva takes birth, performs karmas under the influence of maya, which is dominant over his buddhi. He creates bondages as per his thoughts. All this happens because the jeeva is an seperate being. His thinks what is eyes sees, what his mind thinks only that is the world, he limits himself, thus creating more & more bondages. This game goes on for many lives, till he thinks now it's time to change his life, his karmic cycle. Then he seeks paths to nullyfy his karmas. This process many go on for some lives. When he has created enough karmas for his new destination, he gets help in the form of Guru or the Universal consciousness creats various opportunities for his proggress, where he step by step gets ready & gets liberated, become jeevan mukta in his present body.
Anupaya means without trying hard the jeeva attains Universal consciousness, which is very very rare. Such people are so much tuned to the universal consciusness that just by hearing God's name they go in the state of Samadhi, they are so happyly connected to the Universal consciousness that they are hardly interested in coming out of that state. at one pt that jeeva realises Shiva & continues remaining that way. He then sees entire Universe as the play of various Shakti's. He is actually experiencing the Shiv-Shakti Union & their play in the Universe.
Shambhavopaya is attaining the above mentioned state with will power, his iccha shakti. Through his will power he can connect to the Universal consciousness. Initially he may get only a glimpse of that stste, then for some more time. With practice he can remain there for a longer time. This is called avikalpa or nirvikalpa smadhi because the jeeva feels so blissfull realising Shiv-Shakti & seeing the Universe as a game of various Shaktis. He realises he is not a different being.
A jeeva's journey from a different entity to him realising the Universal consciousness is called being Shiva from jeeva,
The example you have mentioned in that she meets God in various births due to her past very good deeds. God gives her chance again & again to recognise, realise him by meeting her again & again till she is finally liberated from the cycle of birth & death. She must be progressing spiritually after meeting him. We can not see anyone's karma accounts of various lifes, hope some Shastra was created & developed for that. Astrology to some extent helps in identifying this trend.
This yoga shows the further stage of liberation, that is realising Shiv as Shiv-Shakti combine.
Shambhavopaya is a path very few fortunate people can follow. The other 2 Upayas Shaktopaya & Anvopaya can be followed by a normal jeeva. That in next update.
Regarding the Yuga cycle hpope there were some mention of some human souls born in variouus kalpas it would be an interesting study. Only God's occurance in various kalpas is mentioned in puranas, but if Gods appear again & again in different kalpas then a jeeva must be appearing once again in all the kalpas. Those who have realised God must be born as very advanced souls.

Edited by mnx12 - 21 April 2012 at 12:25pm

vanadhi.nimmi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top