Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 5)

sankalp_prapti IF-Sizzlerz
sankalp_prapti
sankalp_prapti

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
res again!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

vow minu u have updated thank you ...Hug...its really nice to read it 
and the smile of shivji...Day Dreaming
The 1st part was for Sati & this one is for Shivji, without him this story is incompeleteSmile
ThanksHug

vanadhi.nimmi.

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

wow the new update is so beautiful ..you have a great talent ...i just loved the second part too pls can you write more ...pls i really loved ur os
Thanks for likingSmile Will surely write the next part in the nearest future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

AWESOME!! SATI-MAHADEV MILAN SOOON!!!
-Gauri
ThanksSmile Sati-Mahadev Milan, very well putClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

That was a  lovely read, Minakshi Smile

Shiv-Shakti their name is taken in one breath.

Thanks pal
Ivy ThanksSmile
Shiv-Shakti, sounds like one name as they are one. So well describedClap
mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
3. The Union
It was a very auspicious day, was going to change many lives, it is the day when Daksh has arranged a swayamvar for his youngest & most favourite daughter Sati. He has invited all the Devatas, rishi's whom he found eligible for her. Sati after realizing her true identity had very confident look, with a glow no human can have around her. This was noticed by Prasuti & her sisters, who just kept on looking at her knowing something unusual is going to happen today.

All the guests have come in the sabha. Daksh  takes a look at them is satisfied with the presence, thinks Sati will select one of them as my jamata today. Sati enters the sabha with varmala in her hand, looks everywhere, where is he? I don't see the one for whom this varmala is. Daksh tells her to select the most suitable groom from the one present in the sabha. He is not called by father, finally I will only call my Shiv. Closing her eyes she throws her varmala saying " Namah Shivay". Sensing his presence, opens her eyes. Her Shiv is standing in front of her smiling, with varmala around his neck.

Daksh after hearing from his father Brhmaji, Vishnuji  along with many notable rishis, compeletes the marriage rituals with a defeated feeling. Has to send his most favourite daughter Sati to her real home the Kailash.

Entire Kailash is decorated well by Nandi with other ganas. Everything including, the trees, flowers, animals are filled with immense joy here.

Sati asks Shivji where will I live? Shivji asks her to look in front. Sati is surprised to see a huge palace. Shivji asks her is this ok for you? She nods smiling.

Inside the palace, Sati sitting next to Shiv asks him, how did you live all these years without me? I saw you in every atom of this Universe, but I was alone, waiting for you to complete the purpose for which Brhma asked your powers, many Kalpas back.

We were never separate before that. Sati  wants to see what state that was. Hearing this Shiv merges himself with Sati. A half Shiv, half Sati figure appears in one body. Shiv part tells her this is what we were & are going to be from now onwards. Shiv-Shakti are united once again.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 April 2012 at 1:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

praman1234medhahps-Nehaaa-DeewaniRimivanadhi.nimmi.coolfizzyhemavidz

.nimmi. IF-Dazzler
.nimmi.
.nimmi.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

very beautifully written minu..
Hug

me loved the first update.. sati's realization..
and 2nd update matched it word to word.. beautiful and serene again... i could visualization the smile on shivji face and determination when he says sati is comingBig smile..

and hey i absolutely loved the 3rd update.Big smileBig smileBig smile..
om namay shivaya and there He is.. no melodrama, tears and all..
just trust of sati and her man/God comes for her... i know i am sounding stupid maybe but damn that was romanticEmbarrassed..

can hardly wait to read further.. and absolutely waiting with bated breath to read when you will update his angst and anger and that brutal tandav on loosing sati..
(oye me is here before your pmLOL)

biggg hugggs againHug.. lovely work minu..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-mnx12vanadhi

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
 i think u have to be included in original cv's group of this soap ...
because when we ask shiv -sati moments they just drag the drama with dakshu------and co...see now the new crap vijaya has came ...grrrAngry 

BUt how beautifully u cut shorted daksh scene thank you soo mucchhh for that  ...shiv showing ardanareeshwar is awesome .concept ...really as per the story too shiv is separated from sati equals to kalpas Disapprove poor shivji...now only they are united Wink nice update...

-Nehaaa-mnx12

Go to top