Devon ke Dev Mahadev

OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 26

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nimmi.

minu..

Hug..

that was sooo beautiful..
i loved the beginning. shiv and shakthi.. one body. ardhanaarishwar then splitting into two..
i could visualize the whole scene. it was that beautifully narrated..

waise i am not watching this serial but i do know Sati is a very strong lady with a strong will. she won stubborn shivji with her sheer persistance and prayers..

the way you have potrayed her is the exact way she should be depicted. the confusion and then the discovery.. She is the one.

you said it all in words strung so superbly..
ahh the 1000 petals lotus.. another lovely visualization..

me loved itBig smile and hey i am expecting pm the moment you pen down another superb creationStern Smile..
Hug again..

nimmiHug Thanks a lot for your lovely comments.Smile
The confusion & the discovery, wow, wish you were watching this show & were active here I am missing you allSmile
Will try, it's upto Shivji & Sati's for the updateBig smile
Thanks again nimmiHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.nimmi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
She is Coming 2
Enjoying a blissfull state in his Samadhi, Shiv is seated on the his Tiger skin covered aasana. The Snake is moving around his neck, Nandi is takng care that no one should disturb Shiv in his Samadhi.

In glowing white radiance as bright as many Suns, as cool as many Moons, it is the space of eaternal bliss. This is my abode, far away from everything & everyone. I have been living here at peace since so many Kalpas, alone.

Many Kalpas back I was not alone, she was with me, my Shaki was with me. I was complete with her. She was everything that I am not. She was life, the power , the beauty, the radiance, the magic, the mystry, she was my other half. I had never imagined myself without her. Till one day I heard Brhma needing the power to create, expand the universe. That was none other then her. Brhma asked me to part with my life, my Shakti. We are responsible for creation, nourishment & distruction of the Universe. I had give what Brhma needed. Had to part with her. She too understanding her important role, agreed to expand the creation. But while leaving she looked at me, there was an assurance in her eyes, that we will unite again.

As Sati, she has taken a human form now. Human body is made of 5elements. Has very limited powers, has limited life. From everything infinite what she was is living as a mortal human today, bound by so many rules, regulations & limitations. How she must be living this life as an ignorant soul, wheras in reality she is not. I am incompelete without her.

Shiv sees a Golden radiance at a distance. Is surprised to see that, thinks, so finally it has happened. Sati has realized her true self. With her strong determination, she has made it possible. The Golden radiance reaches near him, says see I have reached here to meet you. From here The entire Univrse looks as part ofus, we are present every where in everyone. I have fulfilled my duty for the creation of this Universe. Now I am eager to return back to my original place. Shiv is at loss of words just keeps on looking at her.

The golden glow starts going down. Shiv thinks she is going away again. I won't let this happen. Suddenly realizes he is in the state of Samadhi. He comes out of his Samadhi, opens his eyes, gets up. Nandi notices a smile on his face. Shiv tells him to prepare Kailash for Sati's arrival, she will come here soon.  

Edited by mnx12 - 04 April 2012 at 3:50am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsana212-Nehaaa-NST1983Urmila11vanadhi.nimmi.StrawbellaDeewaniRimihemavidzivy_11sankalp_praptisukhi...foram.

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
AWESOME!! SATI-MAHADEV MILAN SOOON!!!
-Gauri

mnx12.nimmi.

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Loving the Content of this OS Thumbs Up. Very Nice attempt, Minakshi!!! Star Star   The Spiritual Elements introduced in it, are making it very Special Star. Do keep it up Dear! Smile

Enjoyed reading the vividly portrayed 'Sati's Realisation' part on Page 1 Day Dreaming . ...  While going thr' the second part, I was just thinking that, as you have mentioned Shiva as the 'Realised One', (i.e.- doing Meditation, having the 'Complete Knowledge of the Creation'), so is it 'in tune' with his character to  FEEL (rather 'react') the same emotions as Sati?  As we can observe that Sati is feeling the painful separation because of her Ignorance of the Truth (that she is ALWAYS there WITH Shiva). But Shiva already knows this truth and thus maintains his Peaceful Nature, the Perfect Poise in his character Smile ...  I feel, BOTH of them are 'Complete and Supreme' Smile, it is only because of the Love they share that they  divide themselves and appear as Separate Identities, but the 'True Knowledge' is there in both of them (i.e.- in their 'Realised Self'). 

-- This is completely my personal POV Smile , as I think about Shiva and Sati.  Just wanted you to explain this part a bit more Smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi.nimmi.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debipriya

Loving the Content of this OS Thumbs Up. Very Nice attempt, Minakshi!!! Star Star   The Spiritual Elements introduced in it, are making it very Special Star. Do keep it up Dear! Smile

Enjoyed reading the vividly portrayed 'Sati's Realisation' part on Page 1 Day Dreaming . ...  While going thr' the second part, I was just thinking that, as you have mentioned Shiva as the 'Realised One', (i.e.- doing Meditation, having the 'Complete Knowledge of the Creation'), so is it 'in tune' with his character to  FEEL (rather 'react') the same emotions as Sati?  As we can observe that Sati is feeling the painful separation because of her Ignorance of the Truth (that she is ALWAYS there WITH Shiva). But Shiva already knows this truth and thus maintains his Peaceful Nature, the Perfect Poise in his character Smile ...  I feel, BOTH of them are 'Complete and Supreme' Smile, it is only because of the Love they share that they  divide themselves and appear as Separate Identities, but the 'True Knowledge' is there in both of them (i.e.- in their 'Realised Self'). 

-- This is completely my personal POV Smile , as I think about Shiva and Sati.  Just wanted you to explain this part a bit more Smile.
Thanks Debipriya Smile
Compeletely agree with Both are Compelete & Supreme. But this show portrays a human Sati, who doesn't know about her true power. So there is some scope to show realising her true self by various ways. I thought this can be the one.
Shivji in this show is also shown initially not acceptiong her but later takes a human form to help her.
Shivji is shown waiting for Sati to become yogya for him. He knows there will be a seperation again, to avoid that painful state once again, he was keeping himself away from her, but couldn't do it for a long time. She is his Shakti. They have shown Shivji & Shakti were together in his Ardhnarishwar form, but when Brhmaji needed Devi Shakti for creation, he seperated her from his body & since then they are seperate. As Sati she is born to marry him, but she is  a human & he is God. That barrier is to be crossed, that's why Sati had started the Nanda-vrat but had to break if due to Daksh & Prasuti's emotional blackmail, Sati had to promise them to get married to the person og Dakh's choice.
This is the story so far. On this basis only this OS was visualised. In reality they both are Divine, Supreme & Compelete. They don't need the realisation.Smile
ThanksHug 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyavanadhi.nimmi.

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
vow minu u have updated thank you ...Hug...its really nice to read it 
and the smile of shivji...Day Dreaming

mnx12.nimmi.

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
wow the new update is so beautiful ..you have a great talent ...i just loved the second part too pls can you write more ...pls i really loved ur os

mnx12.nimmi.

ivy_11

IF-Rockerz

ivy_11

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
That was a  lovely read, Minakshi Smile

Shiv-Shakti their name is taken in one breath.

Thanks pal

mnx12.nimmi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top