Devon ke Dev Mahadev

OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 26

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
OMG Meenuji HugTHat was beyond words...StarStarI'm too short of adjectives now!
I so loved the way u put the steps of meditation here...how Sati felt at each point her true self!
Star
Great work pal,u have just put the Saar of one's existence in the world n how can one find their real self.

Umm can i ask u a quest... Do a Guru?

Edited by Killer_Shark - 02 April 2012 at 3:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.nimmi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Killer_Shark

OMG Meenuji HugTHat was beyond words...StarStarI'm too short of adjectives now!
I so loved the way u put the steps of meditation here...how Sati felt at each point her true self!
Star
Great work pal,u have just put the Saar of one's existence in the world n how can one find their real self.

Umm can i ask u a quest... Do a Guru?
Thanks Sia Smile
Our Yoga-shastra is so rich & practical it can help a person even reach the maximum height practicing it properly. Sati being Devi Shaktihas to realise her true self soon. Thought being a human she can realise her true self reccomended for us humans.
You are asking do I have a guru?

Edited by mnx12 - 02 April 2012 at 4:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyasankalp_prapti.nimmi.

ivy_11

IF-Rockerz

ivy_11

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
A wonderful beginning , Minakshi Clap

With your wisdom, knowledge and writing style, I am sure  the OS will be awesome. Looking forward to updates.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi.nimmi.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

A wonderful beginning , Minakshi Clap

With your wisdom, knowledge and writing style, I am sure  the OS will be awesome. Looking forward to updates.

Thanks IvySmile 
Updates to this, good idea, if I get another brain storm will surely put it in wordsSmile

Edited by mnx12 - 03 April 2012 at 12:04pm

vanadhi.nimmi.

musdhami

musdhami

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
waw Thanks

mnx12vanadhi

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
 well done me minakshi...congratulations for this fantastic OS, yes without a doubt, it's spirtually  extremely informative ,calming and soothing  the complete content.
You have penned it very well, the mood and the message. The imagery  you painted with your words created visuals in my mind. As you know , I am watching  this programme regularly ,and look upon with keen interest at Shiva's words of wisdom  which he applies to the lives of simple ordinary folks in whom he can cleary see earnest devotion for him. The bond between Shiv and Sati comes across as,mature ,profound and ethereal ,and lastly divine...
thank you friend,please continue , and loved your style  of writing ,conveyed meaning and kept me fully engaged. well done..please contiune
much love  hammie

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Nehaaa-mnx12vanadhi.nimmi.

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

minu..

Hug..

that was sooo beautiful..
i loved the beginning. shiv and shakthi.. one body. ardhanaarishwar then splitting into two..
i could visualize the whole scene. it was that beautifully narrated..

waise i am not watching this serial but i do know Sati is a very strong lady with a strong will. she won stubborn shivji with her sheer persistance and prayers..

the way you have potrayed her is the exact way she should be depicted. the confusion and then the discovery.. She is the one.

you said it all in words strung so superbly..
ahh the 1000 petals lotus.. another lovely visualization..

me loved itBig smile and hey i am expecting pm the moment you pen down another superb creationStern Smile..
Hug again..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Nehaaa-mnx12vanadhi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

well done me minakshi...congratulations for this fantastic OS, yes without a doubt, it's spirtually  extremely informative ,calming and soothing  the complete content.
You have penned it very well, the mood and the message. The imagery  you painted with your words created visuals in my mind. As you know , I am watching  this programme regularly ,and look upon with keen interest at Shiva's words of wisdom  which he applies to the lives of simple ordinary folks in whom he can cleary see earnest devotion for him. The bond between Shiv and Sati comes across as,mature ,profound and ethereal ,and lastly divine...
thank you friend,please continue , and loved your style  of writing ,conveyed meaning and kept me fully engaged. well done..please contiune
much love  hammie
Hammie, Hugthanks  a lot for your encouraging words. You are so good at expressing everything well. Wish you were active here, try to post here whenever you are freeSmile The bond between Shivji & Sati is most amazing that's what attracts everyone.
Thanks alot once again, will try to continue but don't know when.Smile

vanadhi.nimmi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top