Devon ke Dev Mahadev

OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 3 Page 26

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridhithakur

WAAAOOO this is awsom ,suprb thanx 4 sharing
ThanksSmile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
It is wonderful and made just in time. 
I believe, that by the contrast (presenting alternative vision of the story), it illustrates dramatically the reason for narrative collapse for last thread of series:
We don't see evolution of Sati's mind. We badly need it, Shiv declares that he needs it. But it doesn't happen.
 All the  manushya leela had been aimed to bring Sati in another state of mind... But the result is very poor - she only doesn't want to kill herself when she sees him) 
And the more Shiv says she has to overcome egoistic tendencies, the more we see that she doesn't.
Even Satbishs move today could have inspired her to reflex on the situation, or Nandi's wonderful story of Jataa's princess...  She's just overwhelmed by her suffering (and from this point CV's could have made some nice and clever turn: as it's known that in depth of every suffering lies a way to enlightement)

So, I could say, that i'm despreately waiting for Sati's enlightement, because without it Swayamwar or marriage scenes would be really untrue for me 

sorry, if this point of view would hurt anyone, but that's how i feel
[/QUOTE]
Thanks.Nastya, you have analysed wellClap
 I was tired of seeing such weak portrayal of Sati, in reality she can not be be so much crying & weeping. Even in a human form, Devi Shakti will have some of her original qualities.
For me She can never be helpless, she will always find a way out. I agree with your view it's perfectSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaNST1983-Nehaaa-vanadhi.nimmi.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rythmdivine

superb OS meenakshi ji...Clap
u have indeed written it so beautifully...luved it...Thumbs UpSmile
how i wish they showed sumthing like that in the show...instead of the weak portrayal of SATI ji dats been shown till nw...
and i totally agree wid wat nastya said...i desperately want the CVs to show Devi Sati realizing her true self...her true powers...
tho m all excited for the swayamvar thing...i so want SATI ji to atleast do the Nanda Vrath for MAHADEV...if not now...atleast after their marriage...becoz i don't know if dre's any other way for her to be yogya for MAHADEV...ConfusedConfused
newaz luking forward to more such beautiful OS from u...plzzz do keep writing...Smile

ThanksSmile
Got bored of seeing crying Sati, so I thought let's have a strong Sati, what she really was. It is a fact that in our body above Agyachakra, just little below the Sahastrarchakra, Shiv- Shakti are always in union, This can be one of the way for Sati to know her true self. Nanda-vrat was for 1 yeay, this can be the short cut. But I am looking foreword to that because Anasuya had said after doing prayaschitt, Nanada-vrat can be started again.
Thanks againSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-vanadhi.nimmi.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..Meenu..yeh kya kardiya yaar..!! Mujhe OS likhne ko bolrahi ho & you have written a masterpeice..Now I am seriously shy..of my OS..but o probs..our styles are so different..you are so deep & spiritualClap.Star.where as me is total Maniac ..crazy ..romantic ..Besharm types..LOLGood I am loving this..!! so much variety in our forum & our perspective of loving Mahadev & Sati..(Shakti)!! Love in any form is LOVE..so ..3 cheers to us..GOD BLESS & you are just awesome..Hug
HemaHug This idea was there in my mind since last 5 days, but was waiting for your OS, it was on my demanad noBig smile But in the end couldn't stop myself so just wrote this pc. It is purely inspired by Shivji & Shakti.
Yes variety is very much needed, what matters finally is our love & devotion for Shivji & Sati.
Thanks we are all alikeSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaNST1983-Nehaaa-vanadhi.nimmi.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooji2012

Minakshi,

Wonderfully written.

That's the very path Satidevi should take.

I wish they could show this depth in the story.
I wish they read your post and imbibe this thought.

God Bless!!!
Thanks,Smile  Sati can never be weak, she has to be strong, this can be one of the way of her realisation.
In a Mytho they should show such things which will make this show more authenticSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyavanadhi.nimmi.

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Vow i have read these concept very long ago in Bagavat Gita,Autobiography of Yogi and some important books ...
they are collaterally mentioned ...but your os is exactly simple and heart touching ...

U r really a guru mata for usClap ...thank you...
the first request given by any guru is one should not reveal the eternal secrets but u did i salute u minakshi ...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-mnx12.nimmi.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

Vow i have read these concept very long ago in Bagavat Gita,Autobiography of Yogi and some important books ...
they are collaterally mentioned ...but your os is exactly simple and heart touching ...

the first request given by any guru is one should not reveal the eternal secrets but u did i salute u minakshi ...Clap
Vanadhi ThanksSmile
This is our rich treasure, I've read that too long back. Here we have many members who are interested in knowing about our ancient knowledge. Such things are not willingly written, they just happen.
I  am a simple person just like you all, no GurumataLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaNST1983-Nehaaa-vanadhi.nimmi.

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by vanadhi

Vanadhi ThanksSmile
This is our rich treasure, I've read that too long back. Here we have many members who are interested in knowing about our ancient knowledge. Such things are not willingly written, they just happen.
I  am a simple person just like you all, no GurumataLOL

sooo sweet of u minuLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top