Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 18)

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

My special thanks to strawbella & harianjana for making an amazing banner for this OS.Smile

kriti..... Groupbie
kriti.....
kriti.....

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Wow nice update menaxi..
just loved it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Banjaaran...

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

My special thanks to strawbella & harianjana for making0„2an amazing banner for this OS.Smile

Most welcome. I will inform her also. Btw u updated Os in Jet speedSmile
mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

Originally posted by mnx12

My special thanks to strawbella & harianjana for making0'2an amazing banner for this OS.Smile

Most welcome. I will inform her also. Btw u updated Os in Jet speedSmile
Thanks again, it looks very goodClap
This one has come after a long time, 2nd part of Mahakali will be up by this evening.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran...

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Ok then Res<3
mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Banner courtesy strawbella & harianjana

Mahakali's Loka:
Shiv told Brhma & Vishnu, I've done penanace for 1 lakh years & known about Parashakti's loka, I'll soon take you over there.

He told Nandi to get ready. He sat on Nandi, Brhma on his ratha, Vishnu on Garuda & Indra on his Pushpak viman, went from Aakash. On the way they discussed about the Devi as, she is Parashakti, there is no one greater then that Mahakali. She creats, protects & in the end destroys this World. We 3 are only her medium.

They all reached Mahakali's Supreme Loka, which was made of  Gold, looking owesome. Seeing this Brhma, Vishnu, Indra started discussing, our Loka is nothing compared to this Loka. They started roaming around, forgot the purpose of their visit.

Sometimes later Yoginis came there to collect flowers, asked them, why have they come here. Brhma & Vishnu said they have come for Mahakali's darshan. Yoginis told them, looks like you are lost in her Maya, forgot the aim of your visit, she has mesmarised the entire World. They realized their mistake, Vishnu asked Shiv why  didn't you stop us? Please guide us to meet Mahakali. Shiv assured them they'll meet her today. They all went inside. Shiv told Vishnu, Brhma & Indra, See the flag on top of the Palace, which is glowing like Sun, is made of Gold embedded cloth has the image of Lion on it. Let's get down from our vahanas & then go inside. After getting down, Shiv walked ahead of all. The entire place was protected by thousands of Bhairavas. Each Mahavidyas had their seperate Palace. Without Jagdamba'spermission no Deva, Asura, anyone can enter inside.

At the door they saw Gajanana. Shiv lovingly told him, go & inform Mahakali, Brhma, Vishnu, Indra with Shiv has come with lots of devotion, for your darshan. Gajanan immidiately went inside & gave this message to Mahakali. She told him ask them first from which Brhmand they have come as there are many Brhmand & many Brhma. Gajanan came back & asked the same to Brhma & Vishnu, they were surprised, said they don't know any other Devas except them. Gajanan told this answer to Jagdamba, she asked him to bring Brhma, Vishnu & Shiv inside. Indra was very unhappy as he was not allowed to go inside.

From the door, they saw Mahadevi, she was sitting on a Gem studded Simhasan, her hairs were untied,3 eyes were sparkling, had four hands, was glowing like 1000 Sun, she was quite ferocious. She had worn Gem studded kundals, was wearing, various jewellery. She was worshipped by many Deva ganas present there, also had a Mund-mala in her neck.. On her right side Mahalal Sadashiv was sitting. His face & eyes were scary, had a mukut on his Jata. A Crescent Moon adorned his head, was glowing like many Sun, had Snake around his neck, was wearing Vyaghra-charm, had bhasma all over his body.

Tridevs greeted them. Suddenly Shiv merged with Mahakal. Brhma & Vishnu started wondering where Shiv has gone? At that time evem Mahakali too disappeared with   Mahakal. They were present but Brhma & Vishnu couldn't see them uner Mahakali's maya. Both the Devas worshipped Mahakali with a devotional stuti. Hearing that Mahakali was pleased, she appeared again with Mahakal. Shiv too came out of Mahakal, now even he was glowing like many Sun. He told her, even Indra wants to have your Darshan, is standing out, please let him too be fortunate to see you.

Mahakali told Shiv  if you want to get him inside then you can do so because his sin of Brhma-hatya due to taking Dadhichi's bones, got majorly over when he entered my Loka, whatever is remaining for that give him some sand of this place, he will be free from all his sins & can enter inside & have my darshan.

Shiv gave some sand of Mahadevi's kaksh to Indra & brought him inside. Indra prayed to her with various stotras given in Shastras. Then all the Devas went back to their respective Lokas.

from Devi-Puran. 

Edited by mnx12 - 17 August 2012 at 4:46am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004lakshmikumrkavya.sravyaramki1DeewaniRimiTinacoolvanadhiBanjaaran...varaalicoolpratzsukhi...

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Meenakshi, great updates.

I want 2 know something , it might sound silly  but,  who is Gajanana ? If he is the doorkeeper of Mahakali , and shivji,vishnuji, r asking permission from him to see Devi , he should be a great Yogi and blessed by Mahakali herself na ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004mnx12Banjaaran...Strawbellasukhi...

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikumr

Thanks Meenakshi, great updates.

I want 2 know something , it might sound silly  but,  who is Gajanana ? If he is the doorkeeper of Mahakali , and shivji,vishnuji, r asking permission from him to see Devi , he should be a great Yogi and blessed by Mahakali herself na ?
He is Gajanana Ganesh. Later on he becomes's Shiv-Parvati's son, Ganesh.[Gajanana- Gaja (Elephant head)].
This is Mahakali. Parvati appears as Kali. Like Shiv merges with Mahakal & appears again from him. Same is for Parvati. Here Mahakali is ferrocious form of Goddess Parashakti. Parvati is Saguna form of her, visible to all. Mahakali can be seen by very few & that too if she wants. That's why Parvati as Kali is her approachable form.
Goddess Parashakti as ShriVidya's Loka is amazing too. There she appears in her most beautiful form with SadaShiv.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004lakshmikumrkavya.sravyaDeewaniRimiBanjaaran...sukhi...

Go to top