Devon ke Dev Mahadev

OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 26

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Loved it minu do continue.Alas poor nandi got satisfied as his master gonna get a soulmate:-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1mnx12vanadhi.nimmi.sukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 17)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Awww...
That ws so beautiful as well as informative!
Keep it up!

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Wow !!!...nice update minaxi  Hug 

nandi is so sweet, i loved the way how Mata parvati replied to nandi...somewhere i too wanted to knw the reason behind thier seperation and now i got the answers.
Thanks a lot minu... Big smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1mnx12vanadhi.nimmi.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Very nice like to read it. kash they show this all that you wrote, in dkdm it will be amazing to watch it.

ramki1

Goldie

ramki1

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Wonderful update Menaxi..it's my pleasure to read such a wonderful stories.. please do continue...you are simplyStarStar

mnx12vanadhi.nimmi.sukhi...foram.

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Vow nandhi is sooo goood in Questioning !
Mena's fainting scene is such a comedy LOL,that no one can stop laughing 

Thanks for the update Minakshi 
Its sounds meaningful Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.nimmi.sukhi...

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Banner curtesy strawbella & harianjana

Mahakali:
Devraj Indra killed Vrtrasur. He entered Swarga, went to his sabha, asked the Devas & rishis present, rishi Dadhichi gave up his body to make this Vajra. Due to that I am a sinner of Brhma-hatya, how can I be free from that, please show me a remedy.

Rishi's present in the sabha answered, rishi Dadhichi was Jeevan-mukta, that's why you are not a siner of purna Brhma-hatya, you should perform, Ashwamedha mahayagya to get free from your sin . Indra did accordingly, gave daan-dakshina.

Devarshi Narad, once met him, he told Indra, you have performed the yagya but yet you are not free from that sin, you must try something else. He advised Indra to ask Gautam rishi , as a Guru can show a perfect prayascchita. Indra reached rishi Gautam's aashram, he told Indra to have darshan of Mahapaapnashini Mahakali.

Indra asked him,   & where does paapnashini Mahakali stay?

Rishi Gautam said it is mentioned in all he Shrutis, by having darshan of Maheshwari Mahakali, even the greatest sin like Brhma-hatya can get over, but he is not aware of her where abouts. Yogis after many year'spenance can see her. You can't leave your responsibilities & do a long penance,so ask Brhmaji first, he must be knowing about her loka.

Indra went to Brhma-loka, asked Brhmaji, he told Indra Mahakali had appeared to help devatas, at that time I saw her, then she disappeared, that's all I know. I am too unaware of her Loka. But if you'll rule swarga with your sin, there can be many problems. I'll help you in your search. Both Indra & Brhmaji went to Vaikunth. Indra explained everything to Vishnuji, who was quiet for some time. Later he said Maheshwar Shiv knows , where does Mahakali stay. Go & ask him, even I'll come with you for Devi's darshan.

Indra on his Vimana, Brhmajion his ratha , Vishnuji on Garuda, went to Shiv-loka.

On reaching there they greeted Shiv & Parvati . Shiv asked them the reason of their visit.

Vishnuji said rishi Gautam has told Indra to go to Mahakali's loka to get her darshan, but we are not aware is her Divya loka. You know about her loka, please take us there for her darshan. Asinner Indra can not rule Swarga properly.

To be continued.

Edited by mnx12 - 16 August 2012 at 7:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004kavya.sravyaDeewaniRimiSandytatsmevanadhi.nimmi.sukhi...

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
RES!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top