Devon ke Dev Mahadev

OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 26

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

Minakshi NIce updateClap Thumbs UpHug
I have repeated reading it for aleast 10 times .Naughty Sadhu ROFLLOL.
I like this part very much.
Where are u going when iam here ,i heard u are doing penance only to marry me ?ROFL

U have portrait it well .Clap Clap.
ANd Jaya and Vijaya are true friends Smile

Thanks VanadhiHug
You read it 10 times wowBig smile
This is how it is there in the Purana's storyLOL
Jaya & Vijaya are her true friends, who are so important in lifeSmile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.nimmi.sukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 16)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

"She turns to walk ahead, bt finds her hand is held by someone"...oh its soo romantic..Day Dreaming minu u hav written it very beautifully ...Smile
thanks Hug i loved it...

Thanks SukhiHug
Their story is a perfect love story, it has to be beautifulSmile

vanadhi.nimmi.sukhi...

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Hey the Sadhu arrival i remember reading on ma hindi lessons. One more thing i like to share is that i too had the habit of eating leaves in ma childhood(neem,camphor leaves are one of ma favourites)

mnx12vanadhi.nimmi.

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

main aayi aayi aayi aayi.. aajaaa!!LOL!

firstly!!
aawww!!
that was so romantic! had a big grin on my face minu. cho romantic. would have loved to watch it on screen. but i dont think story is proceeding that way. so visualizing and being happy about it.
Shivji is surely a rock star hereBig smile! and parvati is the warrior princess i always thought of her as one.

loved the update. now waiting for next one. unlike the serial our MIL is not unreasonable here. she sounds like a real sweet mom.
and thanx! got the meaning of aparna too.

Hug minu..
that was indeed beautiful..

mnx12vanadhisukhi...

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nimmi.

main aayi aayi aayi aayi.. aajaaa!!LOL!

firstly!!
aawww!!
that was so romantic! had a big grin on my face minu. cho romantic. would have loved to watch it on screen. but i dont think story is proceeding that way. so visualizing and being happy about it.
Shivji is surely a rock star hereBig smile! and parvati is the warrior princess i always thought of her as one.

loved the update. now waiting for next one. unlike the serial our MIL is not unreasonable here. she sounds like a real sweet mom.
and thanx! got the meaning of aparna too.

Hug minu..
that was indeed beautiful..

nimmiHug
Thanks for likingSmile
Even the show's MIL has changed suddenlyLOL
Shivji is the greatest Rock star of all the yugas, no one can beat himBig smile
Thanks again nimmiHug

vanadhi.nimmi.sukhi...

Targaryen-gal

IF-Dazzler

Targaryen-gal

JA, CFC Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Ok I read this just now and oh god it is amazing!! The sadhu holding Parvati's hand wala part..so cute. Loved it! Ahh..beautifully written!

mnx12vanadhi.nimmi.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samana17

Ok I read this just now and oh god it is amazing!! The sadhu holding Parvati's hand wala part..so cute. Loved it! Ahh..beautifully written!
Thanks SamanaSmile
It was Parvati's test, this story has only 1 test for herLOL

vanadhi.nimmi.sukhi...

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
At Kailash:
Standing near Mansarovar at Kailash, Parvati was recollecting the events of past few days.

After her coming back to Himavan's palace, the very next day, the Saptarishis had come asking for her marriage with Shiv. Himavan & Mena were very happy at the same time were sad with the tought of their daughter going away from them.

Preparation for the marriage was grand, including the entire ceremony, only with one small incident where Mena fainted seeing Shiv with his ganas & prets. She was horrified with the thought of how her daughter will live with them, she was unaware of the truth about Shiv, was blinded with maya. Finally on Brhma's request Shiv came back in his param kripalu, the most pleasing form, which consoled her. Himavan & Mena sent Jaya & Vijaya  along with her, so when Shiv goes in samadhi Parvati will not feel lonely. They had done the best in their capacity for their daughter. After all they were blessed to be parents of Adya Shakti.

Suddenly she hears some one calling her, he was Nandi, had come to ask if she needed anything at Kailash. She replied, Kailash is not new for me, everything is so familiar, as if I have never gone from here.

Nandi asks her Mata, we all have missed you so much, my swami was almost non-existent without you. Was this separation necessary between you?

Parvati replies, yes & no. Yes because as Sati I had to live for a limited time, knowing the enemity my father Daksh had for Shiv. I was born to unite with Shiv but seeing Daksh's extreme hatred for Shiv, I decided to put an end to that life. 

The answer is no also because, Shakti & Shiv are always together, it was only our physical separation. He did penanace to get me back his wife. Even I did the same to get him back as my husband. Finally we are together, now the next chapter of our life will begin. Even I have to show this world, what is Shakti, who are unaware of me, my tattva. With Shiv now I'll complete that task too. God takes avatars for welfare of  humans, to accomplish a big aim.

Nandi wants to know more about the avatars. Parvati replies, the avatars are of 3 types, Aavesh-avatar, Ansh-avatar, Purna-avatar. Aavesh-avatar appears to kill evil, then God gets back to his original form. Ansh-avatar will have an ansh of God may stay for  a long time on Earth. Purna-avatar appears for a very big cause, where God will be back to his Loka after his aim is fulfilled.

I am Purna-avatar of Adya-Shakti, am born to unite with Shiv forever, I'll stay with Shiv forever, because many Kalpas backwe were together, were separated for Creation of this world. Brhma's Creation is almost over, Vishnu is looking after the preservation part of this Creation. Now Shiv & Shakti will never be separated. Nandi is very happy hearing his swami will live happily with Mata forever.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24kavya.sravyaramki1DeewaniRimivanadhi.nimmi.Strawbellaflamingo_ariessukhi...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top