Devon ke Dev Mahadev

OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 26

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

Minu alas i read all the parts.Nice updates do continueSmile
Thanks VaishnaviSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 15)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kkr531

kkr531

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

mnx12 i need some information from devi puran,

as every one is aware off, parvati from her childhood became aware of her destiny and purpose of life and was fully aware of her true nature by the time she met mahadev.

so my question is whether she was also aware of the fact regarding her being sati's reincarnation, did she also have memories regarding her past life as shown in the show.

are there any hints or references regarding this in devi puran?

would be grateful if you could let me know.

thanks in advance
Krishna

Edited by kkr531 - 29 June 2012 at 3:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sukhi...

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkr531

as every one is aware off, parvati from her childhood became aware of her destiny and purpose of life and was fully aware of her true nature by the time she met mahadev.

so my question is whether she was also aware of the fact regarding her being sati's reincarnation, did she also have memories regarding her past life as shown in the show.

thanks in advance
Krishna
Nothing as per her past birth memories, recollecting by Parvati is mentioned in Devi Puran. It's only this show's depiction.
She knew from the beginning who she is. In fact when she was 2 to 3 days older, she gave Divya-drasti to Himavan & made him aware of her Aadi Shakti form, which is known as Bhagavati Geeta or Parvati Geeta. That Divya-drasti was taken back by her. Then she started behaving like a normal child.
After burning Kamadev, Shivji immideately realised who she is. He told her, if you are Aadi shakti, then show me your form, in which you had gone to Daksh's yagya. Sati had gone in her ferrocious Mahakaali form to the yagay.
Parvati immidiately appeared in that form. Shivji praised her in 1000 names, is given as Mahakaali Sahastra naam in Devi Puran. After that Shivji & Parvati both keeping each other in mind did penance for 3000 years. At the end of 3000 years Shivji tested Parvati in a rishi's form, rest is same as Shiv Purana.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24ramki1DeewaniRimi.nimmi.shubhika124sukhi...

kkr531

kkr531

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

thanks in advance
Krishna
Nothing as per her past birth memories, recollecting by Parvati is mentioned in Devi Puran. It's only this show's depiction.
She knew from the beginning who she is. In fact when she was 2 to 3 days older, she gave Divya-drasti to Himavan & made him aware of her Aadi Shakti form, which is known as Bhagavati Geeta or Parvati Geeta. That Divya-drasti was taken back by her. Then she started behaving like a normal child.
After burning Kamadev, Shivji immideately realised who she is. He told her, if you are Aadi shakti, then show me your form, in which you had gone to Daksh's yagya. Sati had gone in her ferrocious Mahakaali form to the yagay.
Parvati immidiately appeared in that form. Shivji praised her in 1000 names, is given as Mahakaali Sahastra naam in Devi Puran. After that Shivji & Parvati both keeping each other in mind did penance for 3000 years. At the end of 3000 years Shivji tested Parvati in a rishi's form, rest is same as Shiv Purana.

thank you so much for the prompt response.

as you told she is aadi shakti and knows everything, even she remembers everything from past
life she would never get emotional over that as being shown in the show.

regards
Krishna

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1mnx12.nimmi.DeewaniRimisukhi...

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged

[
thank you so much for the prompt response.

as you told she is aadi shakti and knows everything, even she remembers everything from past
life she would never get emotional over that as being shown in the show.

regards
Krishna
Yes she is truly divine, as Sati & Aadi Shakti, no stupid depiction of her as shown like crying & weak is ever mentioned in Devi Puran. Naradji gives her "Om Namah Shivaya" mantra for her penance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24.nimmi.DeewaniRimisukhi...

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Parvati's Penance:
Standing far away from a very bright glowing light, Mena asked Himavan, how can an ordinary Human do such a tough penance? Himavan says you are right, but she is not an ordinary Human, she is Adya Shakti herself, born as our daughter. The power of her penance is so much, that even we are not able to go near her. Let's meet Jaya, Vijaya & go back. Parvati will come to the palace when the purpose of her penance is achieved.

Jaya tells Mena, atleast some months back she used to eat leaves of the plants. But now she is has stopped that too. She is not taking even a drop of water. Mena says my daughter will be known as "Aparna" now.

One day Parvati while doing her meditation with "Om Namah Shivaya" mantra, hears someone's voice. She opens her eyes, starts wondering since many years no one has been able to reach here, even the Devatas are not able to bear the heat of this penance, then how come this sadhu is able to reach here?

She offers him some fruits . He doesn't accept them. Instead he asks her why are you doing penance in this forest? She says I want Shiv to be my husband that's why I am here.

Sadhu says why are you wasting your youth, you are so beautiful, you should get married to some king & live happily. What is there is that Shiv, he lives in smashan, doesn't even wear proper clothes, has a Snake around his neck instead of a Gold & Gems's garland.

He doesn't even have a house. How can you ever think of marrying him? He doesn't respect kings & wealth, you are wasting your youth praying for such a person. Have you gone out of your mind?

Parvati who was hearing quietly till now, can not bear to hear anything further for Shiv.

Says, do not use such words for Mahadev, he is the greatest among all the Devas, what do you know about him? That sadhu says I know him very well that's why I am advicing you to give up this tough penance, you have wasted enough time of your life on this penance, now just go back & enjoy all the luxaries you have left for him.

Parvati says you are a sadhu, with due respect to you, I am not cursing you, but I can not stand here even for a moment.

She turns to walk ahead, but finds her hand is held by someone. She thinks how dare that sadhu touch me, turns to see but is pleasantly surprised to see the person holding her hand is none other then Shiv.

He tells her, where are you going Devi? I am here in front of you. You did such severe penance to get me as your husband. Now let's go to kailash.

Pavati is feeling shy with Shiv's sudden appearance, tells him You will have to ask my hand from my father, then only we can get married.

Shiv smiles & agrees, says I'll do as you've said.

Parvati goes back to the palace with Jaya & Vijaya. Mena & Himavan are very happy to see their daughter back with a content smile on her face.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24kavya.sravyaDeewaniRimivanadhi.nimmi.flamingo_ariessukhi...

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Minakshi NIce updateClap Thumbs UpHug
I have repeated reading it for aleast 10 times .Naughty Sadhu ROFLLOL.
I like this part very much.
Where are u going when iam here ,i heard u are doing penance only to marry me ?ROFL

U have portrait it well .Clap Clap.
ANd Jaya and Vijaya are true friends Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.nimmi.sukhi...

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
"She turns to walk ahead, bt finds her hand is held by someone"...oh its soo romantic..Day Dreaming minu u hav written it very beautifully ...Smile
thanks Hug i loved it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

realraul2307mnx12vanadhi.nimmi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top