Devon ke Dev Mahadev

OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 26

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Kama-dahana
Some times before, when Indra asked Kamdev to use his banas on Shiv, he remembered Brhma's curse of him getting burnt by Shiv. He expressed this fear to Indra, who assured him all the Devatas will come to help him in case Shiv gets angry. Hearing this Kamdev said, my 5 Pushpa banas are capable of changing anybody & my Pushpamaya dhanush can mesmarise entire world. Vasanta ritu is my minister. The wind blowing from mount Mandar is my charioteer, Chandra is my friend, Rati my wife, can mesmarise 3 lokas. Along with them I can mesmarise Lord shiv in half second.

Kamdev along with his helpers entered inside the cave where Shiv was meditating. He saw Parvati is putting flowers & Belpatra at his feet.

Kamdev hit his 1st bana called Harshan, then Shiv opened his eyes saw Parvati will affectionate eyes. To help him fragrance filled in the air helped by Vasant ritu. Then Kamdev took the bana called Sammohana in his hand, along with him Rati, Priti & Vasant ritu too hit Shiv with banas. As a result Shiv got mesmarised compeletely at Parvati. All the Devatas started praising Kamdev seeing the effect of his banas.

Suddenly Shiv thought why am I having such emotions even after being in Samadhi for many years? He saw Kamdev standing at a distance with his Pushpa dhanusha. Shiv undersood, he is behind this. How dare he disturb me, why did he break my Samadhi. Thinking this Shiv became extremely angry, he closed his both the eyes, opened his 3rd eye, which remains closed. But when opened can burn anything appearing before it. with it's tremendous power, which can not be recalled.

Kamdev turned into ashes in a second with the fire emitted from the most powerful eye of Shiv which generally remains closed. Seeing this Rati started crying. She pleaded Parvati to make her husband alive. Devatas too came & told Shiv they had asked Kamdev to help them to get Shiv attracted to Parvati, as everyone is suffering due to Tarkasur. Shiv said  Kamdev will be born in Dwapar yuga as son of Vishnu's incarnation. Rati pleaded to Shiv, how will she live till then without her husband. Shiv said he will live but without a body, will be called Ananga Kamdev.

Rati & all the Devatas went from there. Then Shiv looked at Parvati, immideately realized who She is. He told her if you are my ardhangini then show me your Aadi shakti form, you had appeared in at Daksh's yagya. Parvati immediately showed her Raudra form of Aadi Shakti. Seeing her Shiv was thrilled. Parvati came back to her normal form of a young girl, she told him you know who I am, but I'll do severe penance to get you as my husband so that we can never be separated again. Then you can ask me from my father. Shiv felt extremely happy.

Parvati then went back to the palace, told Mena she will now please Shiv through her penance & get him as her husband. That penance can be severe, you may not see me for a long time. Hearing this Mena thought of all the pain her daughter will undergo in her penance said U Ma. Since then Parvati is also known as Uma. Mena told Jaya & Vijaya to go with Paravti to take care of her food & other needs.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimiflamingo_ariesvanadhi.nimmi.Strawbellasukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 (Page 14)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Vow Parvati showed her Raudra form Clap. Nice update minaxi Hug

Poor KamadevROFLShocked.

SO thats why She is called as Uma .During my tender age i used to Pronounce it as "You" MA (U MA) LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.nimmi.sukhi...

Targaryen-gal

IF-Dazzler

Targaryen-gal

JA, CFC Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Oh wow, grt OS!
I hardly doubt that they'll be showing Parvati in her adishakti form but that wud be really awesome. Imagine Parvati getting angry and powerful and everyone getting goosebumps!

@vanadhi, oh dear u and ur jokes! ROFL!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi.nimmi.sukhi...

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

Vow Parvati showed her Raudra form Clap. Nice update minaxi Hug

Poor KamadevROFLShocked.

SO thats why She is called as Uma .During my tender age i used to Pronounce it as "You" MA (U MA) LOL
Thanks VanadhiSmile
Kamdev's fate was predestined.LOL 
Those childhood memories can be sweet & funny at times.Big smile

vanadhi.nimmi.sukhi...

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -simirck-

Oh wow, grt OS!
I hardly doubt that they'll be showing Parvati in her adishakti form but that wud be really awesome. Imagine Parvati getting angry and powerful and everyone getting goosebumps!

@vanadhi, oh dear u and ur jokes! ROFL!
Thanks SamanaSmile
As per Devi Puran, when asked by Shivji to show her form she appeared, while going for Daksh's yagya, Parvati appeared in her Mahakali form. Shivji parised her with Sahastra naam. They She decided to do penance to marry him again.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.nimmi.Targaryen-galsukhi...

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Main bhi aagayiBig smile!

lovely update minu..
Hug

when i saw the promos of five banas i thought great graphics. but whats the purpose when one bana can do the jobLOL..
thanx for clearing my doubt in sucha well written piece. and uma explaination too.

everytime i watched the serial(in bits) i saw sati and even parvati as sweet, beautiful, fragile ladies. but your written works potray with as they are... powerful shakti..

keep going gal. waiting for next updateEmbarrassed!

mnx12vanadhisukhi...

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nimmi.

Main bhi aagayiBig smile!

lovely update minu..
Hug

when i saw the promos of five banas i thought great graphics. but whats the purpose when one bana can do the jobLOL..
thanx for clearing my doubt in sucha well written piece. and uma explaination too.

everytime i watched the serial(in bits) i saw sati and even parvati as sweet, beautiful, fragile ladies. but your written works potray with as they are... powerful shakti..

keep going gal. waiting for next updateEmbarrassed!

Thanks nimmiHug
Those 5 banas were to affect a person in various aspects of Shringar. Only Sammohan may not work without invoking other feelings. But Kamdev failed.
This show's portrayal of Sati & Parvati gets irritating at times. They want to show Shakti mostly crying & falling for emotional torture like other daily soaps. But my Devi Shakti is The Shakti only.
Next update may be tommo.Big smile

vanadhi.nimmi.sukhi...

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Minu alas i read all the parts.Nice updates do continueSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sukhi...

Post Reply New Post