Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vow minakshi ...u have resumed , thank u ,thank  you so much for continuing this FF ,πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

oh i can understand ,a that proverb (Dont stand like Nandi between us πŸ˜†) better now πŸ€£. Poor guy ,what he is doing there ...but so sweet ,he is  one to realize Ma Parvati before Shiv...

sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Minu thanks a lot for continuing...πŸ€— i loved it...Edited by sukhi... - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: vanadhi

Vow minakshi ...u have resumed , thank u ,thank  you so much for continuing this FF ,πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

oh i can understand ,a that proverb (Dont stand like Nandi between us πŸ˜†) better now πŸ€£. Poor guy ,what he is doing there ...but so sweet ,he is  one to realize Ma Parvati before Shiv...

I should thank you allπŸ€—πŸ˜Š
That Proverb can have various meaningsπŸ˜†
Nandi is lucky to see Parvati first before Shivji, was so happy that Shivji's life will change now. Only a true devotee like him can see the real identity of Parvati.😊

mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhi...

Minu thanks a lot for continuing...πŸ€— i loved it...

Thanks SukhiπŸ€—
I figured out what can be added in this Shiv-Parvati phase, that's why am continuing with this OS😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: samana17

Oh wow, thanks a lot for continuing minaxi di. I love ur OS..and ahh..I just wish the CVs had shown Nandi serving Shivji..as u hav mentioned..It wud hav been amazing to see him realizing Parvati as his mata.

Thanks SamanaπŸ€—
Nandi should have been serving Shivji in the show, it would be good to see him. Since a long time both Nandi & Shivji are silent only, wish they are back in action soon in the show😊
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 The kundalini info is amazingly accurate and wonderfully simple to understand. Thanks for writing it  and explaining it so well.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Minu,update soon. You last update has got me restless.
And you have described Shiva ion his meditation state so well, i can actually picture this  absorbed, meditating, wonderful yogi.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannipartner

Minu,update soon. You last update has got me restless.

And you have described Shiva ion his meditation state so well, i can actually picture this  absorbed, meditating, wonderful yogi.

Thanks Tan, for liking the Kundalini part, will add more about it in this phase of Shiv-Parvati after their marriage.
Shivji in his meditative state is such a peaceful sight. I loved his scenes meditating among snowfall in the show. They were amazing.😊
mnx12 thumbnail
The next step:
On the way back to the palace, Parvati was quiet all the way. Jaya & Vijaya asked her about what she saw inside the cave, but Parvati was lost in her own world.

Parvati's thoughts:

Finally I've found him, after all these years I saw him today. Have always seen his image in my dreams . But why is he so deeply engrossed in meditation? Doesn't he realize this World needs him? I have always felt incompelete in this world, is he the answer of all the questions, I had over the past years? I'll go to that cave again tomorrow. Only my physical body is present in this palace, my mind & soul is in that cave only.

Next morning, Jaya & Vijaya are waiting for Parvati in the small temple, where she prays every morning. They see Parvati with the pooja plate, she is walking in the direction of the cave. They run & catch her on the way. Parvati says, Shiv, whom I pray every morning, is in Samadhi in that cave. Today I'll offer my pooja to him directly. Jaya & Vijaya are surprised, they are happy to know finally Parvati's search of Shiv has ended.

They reach near the cave, but unable to bear the heat & brighness of Shiv's penance only Parvati is able to move ahead.

Nandi who is sitting outside the cave, gets up, greeting Parvati he says, I knew you will come back. Parvati goes inside the cave, seeing Shiv meditating calmiy, unaffected by anyone's presence surrounding him, she is once again mesmarised, keeps on looking at him only.

Devatas who were living in the forest, comes to know, Parvati has located Shiv. They want to make the maximum use of this opportunity. Tarakasur had got the boon of being killed by only Shiv's son. No one else can kill him. That's why he was undefeated, he was troubling all the Humans & Devatas. To save the World from Tarakasur, Shiv's son was needed. For that Shiv & Parvati have to get married.

Devaraj Indra thought, to get Shiv out of his Samadhi, something very effective should be done. He thought of Kaamdev, who through his Kaam bana can influence anybody. Indra called Kaamdev & ordered him to hit Shiv with his bana, when Parvati is in front of him.

Kaamdev with his wife Rati & the Vasant ritu reached the cave, where Parvati had just entered inside. Suddenly the season outside the cave changed.All the plants & trees covered with snow, started blooming. The snow disappeared in a moment. Nandi started wondering at this sudden change of the Nature.

Vasant ritu, was thinking, I have witnessed so many aspects of  Lord Shiv's life. Many Kalpas back, he was separated from Devi Shakti from his Ardhanarishwar form. It was very painful for him. During another season of Vasant he saw Devi Shakti as Sati. Today once again he is going to see Devi Paravt, his own Shakti. This time I am sincerely praying for Shiv-Parvati to unite forever. They have seen enough separation.

Inside the cave, Parvati after somet time realizes she is here to offer her pooja to Shiv. She goes in front of him, puts flowers, Belpatra near his feet, is surprised to see Shiv has opened his eyes. He is no longer in his meditative state. He is surprised to see Parvati in front of him. He feels she is the one I've been waiting for all these years. He looks with love & affection in his eyes at Parvati, who is surprised at this sudden change.

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vow minaxi ,nice update .πŸ€—, i think u are following our current track . 

Can vasant ritu think and speak like us ...πŸ˜ƒ...or just u mentioned in poetic sense. 

Parvati is going near Shivji ...And he opened his eyes lovingly ...i am just biding my nails...where is that poor guy kamadev don't he know, there always prevails clam before storm  ... πŸ˜³...