OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
 well done me minakshi...congratulations for this fantastic OS, yes without a doubt, it's spirtually  extremely informative ,calming and soothing  the complete content.
You have penned it very well, the mood and the message. The imagery  you painted with your words created visuals in my mind. As you know , I am watching  this programme regularly ,and look upon with keen interest at Shiva's words of wisdom  which he applies to the lives of simple ordinary folks in whom he can cleary see earnest devotion for him. The bond between Shiv and Sati comes across as,mature ,profound and ethereal ,and lastly divine...
thank you friend,please continue , and loved your style  of writing ,conveyed meaning and kept me fully engaged. well done..please contiune
much love  hammie

minu..

๐Ÿค—..

that was sooo beautiful..
i loved the beginning. shiv and shakthi.. one body. ardhanaarishwar then splitting into two..
i could visualize the whole scene. it was that beautifully narrated..

waise i am not watching this serial but i do know Sati is a very strong lady with a strong will. she won stubborn shivji with her sheer persistance and prayers..

the way you have potrayed her is the exact way she should be depicted. the confusion and then the discovery.. She is the one.

you said it all in words strung so superbly..
ahh the 1000 petals lotus.. another lovely visualization..

me loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ and hey i am expecting pm the moment you pen down another superb creation๐Ÿ˜ณ..
๐Ÿค— again..

Originally posted by Hamlet53

well done me minakshi...congratulations for this fantastic OS, yes without a doubt, it's spirtually  extremely informative ,calming and soothing  the complete content.
You have penned it very well, the mood and the message. The imagery  you painted with your words created visuals in my mind. As you know , I am watching  this programme regularly ,and look upon with keen interest at Shiva's words of wisdom  which he applies to the lives of simple ordinary folks in whom he can cleary see earnest devotion for him. The bond between Shiv and Sati comes across as,mature ,profound and ethereal ,and lastly divine...
thank you friend,please continue , and loved your style  of writing ,conveyed meaning and kept me fully engaged. well done..please contiune
much love  hammie
Hammie, ๐Ÿค—thanks  a lot for your encouraging words. You are so good at expressing everything well. Wish you were active here, try to post here whenever you are free๐Ÿ˜Š The bond between Shivji & Sati is most amazing that's what attracts everyone.
Thanks alot once again, will try to continue but don't know when.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by .nimmi.

minu..

๐Ÿค—..

that was sooo beautiful..
i loved the beginning. shiv and shakthi.. one body. ardhanaarishwar then splitting into two..
i could visualize the whole scene. it was that beautifully narrated..

waise i am not watching this serial but i do know Sati is a very strong lady with a strong will. she won stubborn shivji with her sheer persistance and prayers..

the way you have potrayed her is the exact way she should be depicted. the confusion and then the discovery.. She is the one.

you said it all in words strung so superbly..
ahh the 1000 petals lotus.. another lovely visualization..

me loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ and hey i am expecting pm the moment you pen down another superb creation๐Ÿ˜ณ..
๐Ÿค— again..

nimmi๐Ÿค— Thanks a lot for your lovely comments.๐Ÿ˜Š
The confusion & the discovery, wow, wish you were watching this show & were active here I am missing you all๐Ÿ˜Š
Will try, it's upto Shivji & Sati's for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks again nimmi๐Ÿค—
She is Coming 2
Enjoying a blissfull state in his Samadhi, Shiv is seated on the his Tiger skin covered aasana. The Snake is moving around his neck, Nandi is takng care that no one should disturb Shiv in his Samadhi.

In glowing white radiance as bright as many Suns, as cool as many Moons, it is the space of eaternal bliss. This is my abode, far away from everything & everyone. I have been living here at peace since so many Kalpas, alone.

Many Kalpas back I was not alone, she was with me, my Shaki was with me. I was complete with her. She was everything that I am not. She was life, the power , the beauty, the radiance, the magic, the mystry, she was my other half. I had never imagined myself without her. Till one day I heard Brhma needing the power to create, expand the universe. That was none other then her. Brhma asked me to part with my life, my Shakti. We are responsible for creation, nourishment & distruction of the Universe. I had give what Brhma needed. Had to part with her. She too understanding her important role, agreed to expand the creation. But while leaving she looked at me, there was an assurance in her eyes, that we will unite again.

As Sati, she has taken a human form now. Human body is made of 5elements. Has very limited powers, has limited life. From everything infinite what she was is living as a mortal human today, bound by so many rules, regulations & limitations. How she must be living this life as an ignorant soul, wheras in reality she is not. I am incompelete without her.

Shiv sees a Golden radiance at a distance. Is surprised to see that, thinks, so finally it has happened. Sati has realized her true self. With her strong determination, she has made it possible. The Golden radiance reaches near him, says see I have reached here to meet you. From here The entire Univrse looks as part ofus, we are present every where in everyone. I have fulfilled my duty for the creation of this Universe. Now I am eager to return back to my original place. Shiv is at loss of words just keeps on looking at her.

The golden glow starts going down. Shiv thinks she is going away again. I won't let this happen. Suddenly realizes he is in the state of Samadhi. He comes out of his Samadhi, opens his eyes, gets up. Nandi notices a smile on his face. Shiv tells him to prepare Kailash for Sati's arrival, she will come here soon.  

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
AWESOME!! SATI-MAHADEV MILAN SOOON!!!
-Gauri
Loving the Content of this OS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Very Nice attempt, Minakshi!!! โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ   The Spiritual Elements introduced in it, are making it very Special โญ๏ธ. Do keep it up Dear! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoyed reading the vividly portrayed 'Sati's Realisation' part on Page 1 ๐Ÿ˜ . ...  While going thr' the second part, I was just thinking that, as you have mentioned Shiva as the 'Realised One', (i.e.- doing Meditation, having the 'Complete Knowledge of the Creation'), so is it 'in tune' with his character to  FEEL (rather 'react') the same emotions as Sati?  As we can observe that Sati is feeling the painful separation because of her Ignorance of the Truth (that she is ALWAYS there WITH Shiva). But Shiva already knows this truth and thus maintains his Peaceful Nature, the Perfect Poise in his character ๐Ÿ˜Š ...  I feel, BOTH of them are 'Complete and Supreme' ๐Ÿ˜Š, it is only because of the Love they share that they  divide themselves and appear as Separate Identities, but the 'True Knowledge' is there in both of them (i.e.- in their 'Realised Self'). 

-- This is completely my personal POV ๐Ÿ˜Š , as I think about Shiva and Sati.  Just wanted you to explain this part a bit more ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Originally posted by Debipriya

Loving the Content of this OS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Very Nice attempt, Minakshi!!! โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ   The Spiritual Elements introduced in it, are making it very Special โญ๏ธ. Do keep it up Dear! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoyed reading the vividly portrayed 'Sati's Realisation' part on Page 1 ๐Ÿ˜ . ...  While going thr' the second part, I was just thinking that, as you have mentioned Shiva as the 'Realised One', (i.e.- doing Meditation, having the 'Complete Knowledge of the Creation'), so is it 'in tune' with his character to  FEEL (rather 'react') the same emotions as Sati?  As we can observe that Sati is feeling the painful separation because of her Ignorance of the Truth (that she is ALWAYS there WITH Shiva). But Shiva already knows this truth and thus maintains his Peaceful Nature, the Perfect Poise in his character ๐Ÿ˜Š ...  I feel, BOTH of them are 'Complete and Supreme' ๐Ÿ˜Š, it is only because of the Love they share that they  divide themselves and appear as Separate Identities, but the 'True Knowledge' is there in both of them (i.e.- in their 'Realised Self'). 

-- This is completely my personal POV ๐Ÿ˜Š , as I think about Shiva and Sati.  Just wanted you to explain this part a bit more ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Thanks Debipriya ๐Ÿ˜Š
Compeletely agree with Both are Compelete & Supreme. But this show portrays a human Sati, who doesn't know about her true power. So there is some scope to show realising her true self by various ways. I thought this can be the one.
Shivji in this show is also shown initially not acceptiong her but later takes a human form to help her.
Shivji is shown waiting for Sati to become yogya for him. He knows there will be a seperation again, to avoid that painful state once again, he was keeping himself away from her, but couldn't do it for a long time. She is his Shakti. They have shown Shivji & Shakti were together in his Ardhnarishwar form, but when Brhmaji needed Devi Shakti for creation, he seperated her from his body & since then they are seperate. As Sati she is born to marry him, but she is  a human & he is God. That barrier is to be crossed, that's why Sati had started the Nanda-vrat but had to break if due to Daksh & Prasuti's emotional blackmail, Sati had to promise them to get married to the person og Dakh's choice.
This is the story so far. On this basis only this OS was visualised. In reality they both are Divine, Supreme & Compelete. They don't need the realisation.๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks๐Ÿค— 
vow minu u have updated thank you ...๐Ÿค—...its really nice to read it 
and the smile of shivji...๐Ÿ˜
wow the new update is so beautiful ..you have a great talent ...i just loved the second part too pls can you write more ...pls i really loved ur os