Devon ke Dev Mahadev

OS The Realisation-Knowing Mahakali-2 updt pg23 - Page 2

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rythmdivine

superb OS meenakshi ji...👏

u have indeed written it so beautifully...luved it...👍🏼😊
how i wish they showed sumthing like that in the show...instead of the weak portrayal of SATI ji dats been shown till nw...
and i totally agree wid wat nastya said...i desperately want the CVs to show Devi Sati realizing her true self...her true powers...
tho m all excited for the swayamvar thing...i so want SATI ji to atleast do the Nanda Vrath for MAHADEV...if not now...atleast after their marriage...becoz i don't know if dre's any other way for her to be yogya for MAHADEV...😕😕
newaz luking forward to more such beautiful OS from u...plzzz do keep writing...😊

Thanks😊
Got bored of seeing crying Sati, so I thought let's have a strong Sati, what she really was. It is a fact that in our body above Agyachakra, just little below the Sahastrarchakra, Shiv- Shakti are always in union, This can be one of the way for Sati to know her true self. Nanda-vrat was for 1 yeay, this can be the short cut. But I am looking foreword to that because Anasuya had said after doing prayaschitt, Nanada-vrat can be started again.
Thanks again😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..Meenu..yeh kya kardiya yaar..!! Mujhe OS likhne ko bolrahi ho & you have written a masterpeice..Now I am seriously shy..of my OS..but o probs..our styles are so different..you are so deep & spiritual👏.⭐️.where as me is total Maniac ..crazy ..romantic ..Besharm types..😆Good I am loving this..!! so much variety in our forum & our perspective of loving Mahadev & Sati..(Shakti)!! Love in any form is LOVE..so ..3 cheers to us..GOD BLESS & you are just awesome..🤗

Hema🤗 This idea was there in my mind since last 5 days, but was waiting for your OS, it was on my demanad no😃 But in the end couldn't stop myself so just wrote this pc. It is purely inspired by Shivji & Shakti.
Yes variety is very much needed, what matters finally is our love & devotion for Shivji & Sati.
Thanks we are all alike😊
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooji2012

Minakshi,

Wonderfully written.

That's the very path Satidevi should take.

I wish they could show this depth in the story.
I wish they read your post and imbibe this thought.

God Bless!!!

Thanks,😊  Sati can never be weak, she has to be strong, this can be one of the way of her realisation.
In a Mytho they should show such things which will make this show more authentic😊
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vow i have read these concept very long ago in Bagavat Gita,Autobiography of Yogi and some important books ...
they are collaterally mentioned ...but your os is exactly simple and heart touching ...

U r really a guru mata for us👏 ...thank you...
the first request given by any guru is one should not reveal the eternal secrets but u did i salute u minakshi ...👏
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vanadhi

Vow i have read these concept very long ago in Bagavat Gita,Autobiography of Yogi and some important books ...

they are collaterally mentioned ...but your os is exactly simple and heart touching ...

U r really a guru mata for us👏 ...thank you...
the first request given by any guru is one should not reveal the eternal secrets but u did i salute u minakshi ...👏

Vanadhi Thanks😊
This is our rich treasure, I've read that too long back. Here we have many members who are interested in knowing about our ancient knowledge. Such things are not willingly written, they just happen.
I  am a simple person just like you all, no Gurumata😆

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

Vanadhi Thanks😊
This is our rich treasure, I've read that too long back. Here we have many members who are interested in knowing about our ancient knowledge. Such things are not willingly written, they just happen.
I  am a simple person just like you all, no Gurumata😆

sooo sweet of u minu😆
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG Meenuji 🤗THat was beyond words...⭐️⭐️I'm too short of adjectives now!
I so loved the way u put the steps of meditation here...how Sati felt at each point her true self!
⭐️
Great work pal,u have just put the Saar of one's existence in the world n how can one find their real self.

Umm can i ask u a quest... Do a Guru?
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Killer_Shark

OMG Meenuji 🤗THat was beyond words...⭐️⭐️I'm too short of adjectives now!
I so loved the way u put the steps of meditation here...how Sati felt at each point her true self!
⭐️
Great work pal,u have just put the Saar of one's existence in the world n how can one find their real self.

Umm can i ask u a quest... Do a Guru?

Thanks Sia 😊
Our Yoga-shastra is so rich & practical it can help a person even reach the maximum height practicing it properly. Sati being Devi Shaktihas to realise her true self soon. Thought being a human she can realise her true self reccomended for us humans.
You are asking do I have a guru?

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A wonderful beginning , Minakshi 👏

With your wisdom, knowledge and writing style, I am sure  the OS will be awesome. Looking forward to updates.

mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ivy_11

A wonderful beginning , Minakshi 👏

With your wisdom, knowledge and writing style, I am sure  the OS will be awesome. Looking forward to updates.

Thanks Ivy😊 
Updates to this, good idea, if I get another brain storm will surely put it in words😊
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago