2. She is coming                            11. The next step
       3. The Union                                12. kama-dahana
       4. The Yoga                                13. Parvati's Penance
       5. Shambhavopaya                         14. At Kailash
       6. Shaktopaya, Anavopaya                 15. Mahakali
       7. Kundalini                                 16. Mahakali's Loka
       8. The Shakti                                17. Knowing Mahakali
       9. Shiv-Shakti                              18. Knowing Mahakali-2
On a full Moon night, everything was quiet, looking at the sky, full of stars, far away mount kailash was shining . A figure appeared from Kailash moved towards the Moon. Sati recognized that image. Decided today I am going to find out about the mystry , I know half of this image is me, but why I am there with him in Union & standing alone wanting to be with him & he always discourages me from being with him. How can I find out? How can I be with him forever. She looks at the Ardhnarishwar image again, who is dancing in bliss, says I want to know what is my reality, only you can help me. I can not be a simple human like others, then who will tell me about my true self, only you can help me. I can not live like this forever.

The dancing images divides into 2 figures now, Shiv & Shakti. Shiv goes back to Kailash, is seen again at the top of the mountain in dyaan. A bright glow comes near Sati, stands in front of her. She gets surprised seeing the figure,Oh that's me!! But how can she be so full of power, attractive & I am just a simple human soul.

You are not just a human soul, answered the bright figure. I am your true self . Sati asks her then why are we separate, what makes you so different. We look different because you have not realized your true identity & I have. Please help me, I want to become like you.

I am here to guide you only. You want to be with Shiv, then learn to live like him. Sati replies I am ready, tell me what should I do. Ok then Shiv enjoys his Dhyaan, Samadhi. Have you ever tried that? Sati says no. Try now, sit in Padmasana, close your eyes, forget everything around you, look inside you. What can you see? Sati & Shakti are now coversing with their thoughts. My heart is shining with white light, I can see the whole Universe in it. My heart is filled with so much love, I am connected with everybody in the world. Go up now, concentrate just above your eyes, this is your third eye, what can you see with it.

Everything, before taking birth as Sati, I can see everything was created through my Power, every moment in this Universe is because of me. If I withdraw myself, this Universe will be zero again.

Now move ahead, go above your third eye, Oh...!! Sati is suddenly filled with immense joy, So this is the truth. Shakti replies yes this is the eaternal truth. Sati asks then why am I not with Shiv in my real life? Shakti replies at this place Shiv & Shakti are always in Union. You are Kundalini in a human body, always eager to meet Shiv. At this place you always Unite with him. Now go above that, tell me which place is this? This is a 1000 petal Lotus, very bright yet soothing cool. Shakti says this is abode of Supreme Consciousness. Here Shiv lives with his Shakti.

Now come out slowly step by step in reverse manner. Sati finds herself with her soul at heart. Opens her eyes. Looks for Shakti around, but there is no one. Suddenly she looks at the mirror. Oh so you are here.

There is no reply. Where are you, please come back. She hears a sound, now we are one, you are seeing your own self, you have realized your true power, your true nature. You are the Shakti. Let's see how long can Shiv stay away from you?

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Minakshi!
That's how it should be in the show
No more tears and sobbing!!!
Sati just needs some  meditation!!!!
Originally posted by NST1983

Thanks Minakshi!
That's how it should be in the show
No more tears and sobbing!!!
Sati just needs some  meditation!!!!
Meditation, penance is the fastest way, she can realise her true power.
Thanks for liking, my first ever attempt of an OS๐Ÿ˜Š
WAAAOOO this is awsom ,suprb thanx 4 sharing
Originally posted by mnx12

Meditation, penance is the fastest way, she can realise her true power.
Thanks for liking, my first ever attempt of an OS๐Ÿ˜Š
It is wonderful and made just in time. 
I believe, that by the contrast (presenting alternative vision of the story), it illustrates dramatically the reason for narrative collapse for last thread of series:
We don't see evolution of Sati's mind. We badly need it, Shiv declares that he needs it. But it doesn't happen.
 All the  manushya leela had been aimed to bring Sati in another state of mind... But the result is very poor - she only doesn't want to kill herself when she sees him) 
And the more Shiv says she has to overcome egoistic tendencies, the more we see that she doesn't.
Even Satbishs move today could have inspired her to reflex on the situation, or Nandi's wonderful story of Jataa's princess...  She's just overwhelmed by her suffering (and from this point CV's could have made some nice and clever turn: as it's known that in depth of every suffering lies a way to enlightement)

So, I could say, that i'm despreately waiting for Sati's enlightement, because without it Swayamwar or marriage scenes would be really untrue for me 

sorry, if this point of view would hurt anyone, but that's how i feel
superb OS meenakshi ji...๐Ÿ‘
u have indeed written it so beautifully...luved it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š
how i wish they showed sumthing like that in the show...instead of the weak portrayal of SATI ji dats been shown till nw...
and i totally agree wid wat nastya said...i desperately want the CVs to show Devi Sati realizing her true self...her true powers...
tho m all excited for the swayamvar thing...i so want SATI ji to atleast do the Nanda Vrath for MAHADEV...if not now...atleast after their marriage...becoz i don't know if dre's any other way for her to be yogya for MAHADEV...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
newaz luking forward to more such beautiful OS from u...plzzz do keep writing...๐Ÿ˜Š

OH MY GOD..Meenu..yeh kya kardiya yaar..!! Mujhe OS likhne ko bolrahi ho & you have written a masterpeice..Now I am seriously shy..of my OS..but o probs..our styles are so different..you are so deep & spiritual๐Ÿ‘.โญ๏ธ.where as me is total Maniac ..crazy ..romantic ..Besharm types..๐Ÿ˜†Good I am loving this..!! so much variety in our forum & our perspective of loving Mahadev & Sati..(Shakti)!! Love in any form is LOVE..so ..3 cheers to us..GOD BLESS & you are just awesome..๐Ÿค—
Minakshi,

Wonderfully written.

That's the very path Satidevi should take.

I wish they could show this depth in the story.
I wish they read your post and imbibe this thought.

God Bless!!!
Originally posted by ridhithakur

WAAAOOO this is awsom ,suprb thanx 4 sharing
Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š 
It is wonderful and made just in time. 
I believe, that by the contrast (presenting alternative vision of the story), it illustrates dramatically the reason for narrative collapse for last thread of series:
We don't see evolution of Sati's mind. We badly need it, Shiv declares that he needs it. But it doesn't happen.
 All the  manushya leela had been aimed to bring Sati in another state of mind... But the result is very poor - she only doesn't want to kill herself when she sees him) 
And the more Shiv says she has to overcome egoistic tendencies, the more we see that she doesn't.
Even Satbishs move today could have inspired her to reflex on the situation, or Nandi's wonderful story of Jataa's princess...  She's just overwhelmed by her suffering (and from this point CV's could have made some nice and clever turn: as it's known that in depth of every suffering lies a way to enlightement)

So, I could say, that i'm despreately waiting for Sati's enlightement, because without it Swayamwar or marriage scenes would be really untrue for me 

sorry, if this point of view would hurt anyone, but that's how i feel
[/QUOTE]
Thanks.Nastya, you have analysed well๐Ÿ‘
 I was tired of seeing such weak portrayal of Sati, in reality she can not be be so much crying & weeping. Even in a human form, Devi Shakti will have some of her original qualities.
For me She can never be helpless, she will always find a way out. I agree with your view it's perfect๐Ÿ˜Š